Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 2 Dec 15

Adam Montana

From all the I have studied on the price over the last year, I feel oil will stay low through next year before it tips back up sometime in 2017. To many players in the world wide oil market now Sorry OPEC , you shot yourself in the foot..

I dont see oil prices going up. Even if OPEC stop production there is enough oil from from other countries like Canada and US to cover the that.

There is an over  capacity at the moment.

Oil look a lot like Nat Gaz some years ago. and people were saying it as to go up but it never did.

The economy is stagnant and will be for another 10 years unless there is a mojot war in the middle east than its going to be fear more than capacity that would move oil price up

OMG you guys are spying on me!!!!

I hope it went well.....got the usual...er have more to interview...we will make a decision in a couple of weeks

I-44 and Sheridan or somewhere over on Peoria?  Not that I have ever gone there!  :angel:

This is the first time the 'side show' has overtaken the main stage since I have been reviewing chats. Thanks DWitte, Snow, Thugs, and of course Adam!

I am gonna have nightmares tonight after seeing debbie wasserman shultz' picture on this thread *shivers uncontrollably* *retch*  :)

• Upvote 2

Hey Adam, did you "Double Check" Rodgers phone number?  Did you offer him the "Discount"?  Maybe you hurt his feelings and that's why he won't take your calls.  I talk to Brady all the time.  In fact I'm sending him a pressure gauge for Christmas this year so he can "Double Check" you know what.  I went to the NFL store and they had a "Discount" on them.   That's how it works.

Tell Tom to keep it up, but actually win once in a while! One week they get the Over, the next they kill the spread... my bookie is loving me a little too much lately lol!

So Grab Ur Thong And Don't Keep DWitte Waiting - Davis To The Main Stage ...

:D :D :D

I hope you're collecting entry fees or at least a commission!

I dont see oil prices going up. Even if OPEC stop production there is enough oil from from other countries like Canada and US to cover the that.

There is an over  capacity at the moment.

Oil look a lot like Nat Gaz some years ago. and people were saying it as to go up but it never did.

The economy is stagnant and will be for another 10 years unless there is a mojot war in the middle east than its going to be fear more than capacity that would move oil price up

Time will tell, but if you were here in 2012 you might remember me telling everyone that I had a good feeling about Facebook stock. It came out around $40, tanked to the 20s, and now it's over $100. I bought it at $40, bought more at $20, and I'm pretty happy with that decision.

If you were with me in 2009, you might remember me telling you how I felt about GOOG. It was a little under $200 at the time... now it's over $700 last I checked.

Those are internet stocks, and I'm pretty good with the 'net. I'm also pretty good with global trends, so while I can't promise you anything... I do believe that oil will go back up.

That's just my humble opinion, and time will tell.

The only thing I'm not sure about is WHERE to invest in the proposition of oil going up. I love the ISX, but that's a much more difficult avenue than a simple stock on ING or Scottrade that we can just "click and buy". :shrug:

I also love IQD, but I think most of us have as much as we're willing to invest in IQD, so I like to think of other places to stick my pennies while we wait.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 12

Thanks Adam for todays chat , U  could of just said : got nothing today - more to come by Friday  but U didn't , U gave us a short chat and answered the questions and thanks for answering mine , I've been with U since January 2010  and VIP  since spring 2010 and thanks for giving us a real nice cyber Monday discount  :twothumbs:  , excited for Friday , we need a GREAT start to 2016  :backflip:

• Upvote 1