Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 2 Dec 15

Adam Montana

Hey everyone!

I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving! We all have so much to 

be thankful for... I could get on a podium that would carry me into 

2017, but I'll hold off on that (for now). :D

About the Dinar - I have a few things that I am looking into, so I'm 

going to push the weekly update to Friday. That should give my contacts 

and I enough time to have information on some things we're looking into.

Or, maybe not. This is Iraq we are talking about, if you remember!

:lol::shrug:

In all seriousness, I want you to know that I am working on some things 

that we will be happy to hear, but I'm not going to throw it out here 

without doing my homework.

And also very serious... I truly value our community here. I have done a 

weekly update and responded publicly to the community, consistently 

and without fail, for more than 5 years... so there's no way I can let a 2nd

Wednesday go by without at least a short drive-by.

More on Friday. See you again in a couple days :)

:twothumbs:

==================================

How do you catch a unique fish ?

unique up on him !!

:lol:

I heard that years ago but I got a fresh chuckle out of it. Thanks bud :lol:

My question is, Is there any chance that this never concludes at all? 

Of course there is. We could also get hit by a bus driven by a shark in a lighting storm :)

In all seriousness... my above answer is true. But I would encourage you to not think of it in those terms. Yeah, maybe it's taking longer than some of us wanted... but how can anyone deny that Iraq truly has a major chance at increasing their currency? 

I don't think any logical being on this planet can deny them that. 

:twocents:

Adam, Moderators, and DV Staff.

No Questions - Only Compliments.

Thank You for the Stellar and Inter Gallactic services, support, and general responses on the threads - these are all very appreciated!  I look forward to meeting you all post event - hopefully soon!

:eyebrows:   :twothumbs:   :backflip:   :tiphat:  :D

Adam,

I recently received your notice about the discount on lifetime VIP. I was excited about the tone of your email and also your reference to the nearness of the HCL as a motivator to purchase.
What have you heard recently that has made you particularly bullish on the HCL passage.
Do you believe it will be this month/year?

There is a LOT of reason to be bullish on the HCL right now. Tex, you've been with me long enough to know I don't release rumors... and right now the real JUICE that has me excited is not verifiable with external links, so I can't - actually I WON'T - put it in writing. If I can get confirmation from 3rd parties that I can share with the group, I'll put it in the VIP section in the next couple days.

I'm very rarely at a high number on the ?/10 scale... To be blunt, I'm usually at a 3/10. I've hit the 9 mark on a couple of occasions... one in particular was when I got word that Chapter 7 was about to go through.

We all know how that turned out: it went through, and I was the first to notify dinar enthusiasts.

As a rule, I don't do dates or rates... but I'll tip my hand a little and say this:

I'm at about a 7 with the HCL.

I'll share more on Friday.

:tiphat:

First off, Thank You for setting this all up.  I know it has been a lot of work.  Very Much appreciated.  I like wise am a little excited by your recent email.

Obviously you have intel, that you aren't talking about and for good reason.  The Question is what would those of us that hold Iran real or Viet Nam dong,  do if either of those, or other currencies, RV first?

Hey lupine,

Iran Real... I don't want anything to do with it, regardless of the purchase price. :twocents:

If you're holding Dong, I hope it goes up for you, but I don't spend much time studying it for the weekly updates so I can't give much of an opinion there.

Hello again Adam,

Even though my Lions thoroughly embarrassed your Packers in GB recently, I hope that will not prevent you from answering my question.  :)     There has been a lot of back and forth about the HCL not being in the budget.  Some say yes, a lot more say no.  The link below tells me that it is.  I think that while it is a separate entity from the budget, it is included in it to say that when the budget its passed the HCA will become the HCL.  Can you please offer your expertise on this??  If I am mistaken, please clear up the confusion for me.  Thank you for all you and your staff do for us.

http://dinarvets.com...il-budget-2016/

The Lions played great, I won't deny that. :tiphat:

My opinion, related to your HCL inquiry, should be up later this week.

Do you blame Aaron's girlfriend like everyone else?

If he'd answer my phone calls I might be able to. So far it's just a bunch of unanswered voicemails. :mad:

Man, there is some buzz harshin' going on this week! I wish the lions (no caps on purpose) would play like they have in the last week or two, all season long, but then I probably wouldn't be a fan... everybody loves an underdog, but these guys remain underground for weeks, and then show up against one team or two? I'd rather have the Pack over all, but I'm a home team kinda guy, lions, Wings, Pistons ... Good Luck the rest of the season Pack!

Seriously now, 

This story/opinion piece hits on some facts http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/212175-the-iraqi-dinar-exchange-rate-options-oped/

most of the way down, it mentions 2 factors about maintaining an exchange rate one of which involves the GCC and gold. Am I correct in believing that those steps are taken care of? I thought I had previously read something about Iraq being in good standing with or entering the GCC (and we KNOW they have gold). So, that would make us good, except the budget/hcl, right? Next session set for the 8th, which will take us back to the first reading again I believe? Thanks in advance, you don't  disappoint when it comes to sharing your knowledge, and it is much appreciated by us armchair investors.  :)

Hey djboutit, that's a great question - I'm not going to knock your lions, and yeah if they played that way every week we'd be having a different conversation! But about Iraq, I hope you'll forgive me - you're seriously digging into exactly what I hope to answer in a day or two, so I have to beg off for now. Thank you for understanding, and good luck on gameday!

Adam
Is the CBI still working at taking the IQD out of circulation to a more manageable level for an eventual RV? I am not an economist, but this still makes sense to me given the depressed oil prices and the current state of Iraq.
Also, does all this matter, and would you know the current M1 supply?
Thanks,

Dave AKA: Seabee
Now I will leave you alone so that you may play Santa Clause for the family.

Hey Dave,

Thanks for the implied Christmas wish :)

M1 means nothing, because the CBI is indeed taking care of the amount of IQD in circulation. 

I've actually said a lot about that subject in my last couple updates, which can be found by clicking the tag "Adam Montana Weekly" up by the topic title on this post.

:)

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well my friend!

Adam,

I have been following as VIP for almost a year now and finally took the plunge to become a Lifetime VIP with your Cyber Monday special. Thanks for all your time and efforts.

What would you advice, if you can't set up an OSI, to avoid getting "penalized" as much as possible with taxes for a small time investor(<5M dinar)?

How long do you think we will have to exchange once the RV happens?

<5M dinar I would at least do the Name Reserve. There is a ton of info on it in VIP.

Congrats on coming in! I know you'll benefit from the knowledge in there.

I think our exchange time will be at least 30-90 days and up to 2 years, depending on how the CBI decides to float/peg it.

I'm actually leaning towards float with the current global economy, because Iraq could outlast not only the USD but also a couple other currency/economies... but that's a whole different update.

First the 50,000 note....now they are mentioning the 100,000 note for next year. What is your take on this?

Check my last few updates. I discussed the note swap/intro at length and very specifically.

My hats off to you Adam  :tiphat: your weekly chats are great , always to the point and no beating around the bush  :twothumbs:  My question for you :  What if any does the low price of a barrel of oil have on the RV now or was it written in the budget months ago ? What are your feeling about this month ?  Alot of rumblings  right now on it happening this month of December 2015 , I know you've been excited for quite a few weeks now as the rest of us are - still feeling EXCITED ?   Thanks again for a job well done !!  :bravo:

ronberta thanks for the clapping.... great way to finish off my weekly Q&A!

Low price of oil - I'm fine with it. I was actually upset (I think you were with us then!) when Iraq based their 2015 budget on a $65ish ppb.... I thought that was silly and I discounted the entire budget at that time. That's actually why I've been so anti-budget-question for so long - I didn't think $67 or whatever they had budgeted was realistic.

NOW, on the other hand, we are at a realistic $ amount for oil, and I don't think it will go lower. 

With that said, I'm curious... are any of you investing in oil?

If so... how?

(It's about time I got to participate in the weekly Q&A!)

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

From all the I have studied on the price over the last year, I feel oil will stay low through next year before it tips back up sometime in 2017. To many players in the world wide oil market now Sorry OPEC , you shot yourself in the foot..

• Upvote 2

Thank you sir. 

What say you? 

RRENCY CODE SELL BUY US dollar USD 1182.000 1180.000 Euro EUR 1252.920 1252.294 British pound GBP 1782.220 1781.328 Canadian dollar CAD 883.937 883.495 Swiss franc CHF 1148.911 1148.337 Swedish krona SEK 135.959 135.891 Norwegian krone NOK 136.164 136.096 Danish krone DKK 167.948 167.864 Japanese yen JPY 9.598 9.593 Special
Drawing Rights SDR 1623.973 1623.161 Indicative rates - 02.12.2015

http://www.cbi.iq/

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 2

Hey Adam, did you "Double Check" Rodgers phone number?  Did you offer him the "Discount"?  Maybe you hurt his feelings and that's why he won't take your calls.  I talk to Brady all the time.  In fact I'm sending him a pressure gauge for Christmas this year so he can "Double Check" you know what.  I went to the NFL store and they had a "Discount" on them.   That's how it works.

• Upvote 4

ya....well....

going in the wrong direction....

flag_short.png Iraqi Dinar, IQD

Official 

Old Rate

$857.63

/ 1 million

New Rate

$846.02

/ 1 million

% Change