Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Exchange Rate on the CBI 12/02/2015

yota691

very much like i said yesterday about getting to the 2% spread that is required.

OLE FRANK 26 MAY SOUND CRAZY...MUST IF YOU CAN STAND TO LISTEN TO HIM FOR 30 MINS....WHAT HE SAYS DOES MAKE SENSE.

OLE FRANK 26 MAY SOUND CRAZY...MUST IF YOU CAN STAND TO LISTEN TO HIM FOR 30 MINS....WHAT HE SAYS DOES MAKE SENSE.

WOULD NOT COPY AND PASTE, BUT CAN LISTEN TO IT ON CURRENCY 365 FACEBOOK......FRANK PART 2 VIDEO.

Folks, any time the dinar to dollar exchange rate goes up, it is a bad thing. It means inflation is starting to creep into the dinar market. I see absolutely nothing positive in this news, if it is true.

Anti its not Inflation its called Deflation....that just one link of many articles stating  lack of liquidity as a nationwide problem....and on another note one can always look for Positivity in every situation, even thou it may seem to be a Negative...and GM DV

• Upvote 11

Well maybe the Wacky Iraqis are finally fixing to make their move, be it good, bad, or indifferent. (But on a personal note, I just don't see this country lopping when the IMF has their nose right up Iraq's wazoo and loaning them money right and left and telling them to do this and that.... And Iraq doing this and that...the same country sitting on all of that oil and 72 tones of gold..... I just can't even imagine how Iraq could lop zeros off of their currency. They are making their move to start economic changes to put their currency back on the market!!!! Plain and simple!!!

• Upvote 8

I had no idea what a strange person Frank26 was.   :blink: 

For what it may be worth he made some good points.

But I just was surprised to see how arrogant, condescending, obnoxious and  a wierd sense of humor he has.

And on top of all that people follow him.  :shrug:

I agree with ya Shedagal   He could have summed it up in 5 minutes.  I guess he was having way too much fun listening to himself talk.

• Upvote 3

OK, I quit posting for the most part because I did not want to continue to pretend 

that I knew something that I may not. And I must admit that what I'm about to post is 

not my idea but someone else's here. At first I didn't believe what I saw, but then after a 

few more days I simply couldn't deny that they have indeed begun floating the dinar, or at 

least that is what it looks like on Forex. 

I suspect that within minutes of the HCL becoming law were going to see a much more wilder 

movement on the chart than we have now.

It wont let me post the chart so you'll have to go to the link

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=2Y

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

OK, I quit posting for the most part because I did not want to continue to pretend 

that I knew something that I may not. And I must admit that what I'm about to post is 

not my idea but someone else's here. At first I didn't believe what I saw, but then after a 

few more days I simply couldn't deny that they have indeed begun floating the dinar, or at 

least that is what it looks like on Forex. 

I suspect that within minutes of the HCL becoming law were going to see a much more wilder 

movement on the chart than we have now.

It wont let me post the chart so you'll have to go to the link

I like the 1 year view better:

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=1Y

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Central Bank lowers the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar

He wrote in: December 21, 2015

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8

The Central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, reduced the value of the dinar against the US dollar.

According to a statement of the bank, that "lifting of US dollar selling to banks and exchange companies rate by 16 dinars any by 1.37 percent to 1182 dinars."

The statement noted banks and the conversion of financial, investment and banking offices that "the exchange rate by international standards is still under study and will report results if completed, knowing that he has changed the base rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar by the Bank to the (1182) dinars per dollar. "

The bank was selling dollars at 1166 dinars, it reported statistically the bank sold more than $ 42 billion in the auction of the currency since the beginning of this year until last Wednesday.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/213110-central-bank-lowers-the-value-of-the-iraqi-dinar-against-the-dollar/#ixzz3uwxeZtox

Iraq lowers the value of the currency: 1182 dinars to the dollar

Monday 21-12-2015 | 11:35:49

f68bdcde67ebec2a7633b41a83b07218-655x360

A picture of Iraqi currency is the dollar and in front of thousands of dinars - Z p

Shafaq News / The Central Bank on Monday cut the price of the US currency against the Iraqi dinar.

Value of the currency has dropped 1.37% to 1182 dinars to the dollar, after the Bank to pump more than a dollar coin in the stock market.

• Upvote 3

it represents nothing, a chart that cannot be used right now, and the information is not even real, its not traded internationally yet

I realize the Dinar is not internationally traded yet, but why in the heck would FOREX be tracking these fluctuations for no reason????

• Upvote 6

I realize the Dinar is not internationally traded yet, but why in the heck would FOREX be tracking these fluctuations for no reason????

not sure what is going on with it, but its not real from what I have been told, been told its useless to us right now

I know its odd, and wished it did mean something to us, but doesn't at all, JMHO

• 3 weeks later...