Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Exchange Rate on the CBI 12/02/2015

yota691

CURRENCY CODE SELL BUY US dollar USD 1182.000 1180.000 Euro EUR 1252.920 1252.294 British pound GBP 1782.220 1781.328 Canadian dollar CAD 883.937 883.495 Swiss franc CHF 1148.911 1148.337 Swedish krona SEK 135.959 135.891 Norwegian krone NOK 136.164 136.096 Danish krone DKK 167.948 167.864 Japanese yen JPY 9.598 9.593 Special

Drawing Rights SDR 1623.973 1623.161 Indicative rates - 02.12.2015

• Upvote 8

History of edits:: 2015/12/2 12:06 • 41 visits readable
story_img_565eb49f6d23e.jpg
[baghdad-where] 
declined central bank sales, on Wednesday, in the auction for the sale of foreign currency to sell $ 170 million yesterday after it was $ 188 million.
According to a statement of the bank, the agency received all of Iraq [where] a copy of "The amount sold volume today totaled 179 million, and 760 000 dollars, the price of 1166 dinars exchange rate to the dollar, and with the participation of 24 banks and 16 companies for the fiscal conversion." 
He pointed out that "the size of the sums remittances and credits amounted to $ 147 million, while the quantity sold in cash 23 million and 760 thousand dollars. 
"The statement said that" the Iraqi Central Bank to continue buying and selling dollars at 1166 dinars, "adding that" the sale of remittances price of 1187 dinars / dollar, including the commission of the Central Bank and of 21 dinars per dollar, with total cash sales price of the dollar in 1190 dinar / dollar, including the commission of the Central Bank of $ 24 dinars per dollar. 
"The Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency on the Keywords announced in 20 of the month of November last that the bank reserves of foreign currency of 60 billion dollars, "adding that" enough for six months, "noting that" the Central Bank is working on the application of parallel policy to maintain the overall stability of prices and curb inflation, ".anthy
  • Upvote 4

One thing that may be (and I say may be) happening is the CBI may be tapering off their IQD sales in USD. On the outside, having a higher number of IQD per dollar (1182/1180) gives the appearance the IQD is loosing value - so who would want to buy depreciating currency? So, less USD would be pumped into Iraq with a less favorable exchange rate.

I suspect CBI going to 1182/1180 from 1166/1164 is a very, very good thing for us. I am surprised the single jump was this high. I suspect more jumps will occur in the future (hopefully very near future) to close out the IQD sales in USD. If I recall correctly from previous articles, the IQD auction sales must stop before the revaluation.

I suspect all kinds of crazy articles and mayhem will occur in the foreseeable/near future.

The CBI adjustments and articles indicate to me we could be closer than we think to the IQD revaluation.

• Upvote 9

One thing that may be (and I say may be) happening is the CBI may be tapering off their IQD sales in USD. On the outside, having a higher number of IQD per dollar (1182/1180) gives the appearance the IQD is loosing value - so who would want to buy depreciating currency? So, less USD would be pumped into Iraq with a less favorable exchange rate.

I suspect CBI going to 1182/1180 from 1166/1164 is a very, very good thing for us. I am surprised the single jump was this high. I suspect more jumps will occur in the future (hopefully very near future) to close out the IQD sales in USD. If I recall correctly from previous articles, the IQD auction sales must stop before the revaluation.

I suspect all kinds of crazy articles and mayhem will occur in the foreseeable/near future.

The CBI adjustments and articles indicate to me we could be closer than we think to the IQD revaluation.

Agreed.!

The CBI is getting ready for something BIG.

Dollarize... Increase exchange rate... Dedollarize

• Upvote 7