Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can anyone explain how Iraq is going to pay for the dinar we purchased?

melron77

Valued so low I can agree with, however I believe in the LOP and the currency going up slowly when it goes on to the world market, but held as a reserve to shore up all the rest of the currency's of the world not a chance. Iraq cannot get there own country in order much less be a leader in anything. They have oil but no security, no electicity most of the time, no jobs, not much of a military, no leadership the list could go on forever.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post§ion=post&do=reply_post&f=6&t=21218&qpid=131839#ixzz0qlIODTzK

i see you changed your name again

• Upvote 1

Iraq doesnt pay for the dinar that we have during an RV or RI or whatever the case maybe........its a simple currency exchange...they dont pay us for exchanging dinar to us dollars....our govt takes the dinar, gives us the equivelant in US funds and then in this case since its the bigger bills we mostly have they will probly be destroyed....but they could be held in the US reserves to back up the dollar...its hard to know what iraq wants done with the bills after the exchange but anyway you slice it Iraq doesnt pay for the dinar we purchased or pay for an RV.....the rate will be somewhat based on production in the country and goods and services offered and what rate they can justify it being at with out drowning themselves with inflation.....

Keep, if I were you I would keep from posting the obvious because these people that don't understand need to do their own homework with the countless archived discussions here that are available if people would apply themselves. Sometimes you can't beat things into certain people's head with a sledge hammer.

• Upvote 1

And the U.S. gov is not in the auto business, and not in the Health care business, and not in the banking business. 

You may want to wake up and find  out what is going on all around you. 

i dont think he understands that the us treasury holds reserves of foriegn currency as assets ..the us just printed up 3 trillion new dollars out of thin air .. holding dinars  in their reserves  wouldnt be anything out of the ordinary

maybe hes got the us mint confused with the us treasury

....Our banks are part of the Federal Reserve System, as a matter of policy the FED is independent of the UST. So if a bank receives dinar it would have to be sent to the district banks , If the UST wants dinar it must purchase it (with real dollars) from the district bank. But why?? The UST is not in the oil business. It is in the dollar business. UST has no need for dinar.

So somehow your dinar must be exchanged thru a bank that has a direct relationship with the CBI. AND the CBI will have to make good on the amount.

the us treasury is in the assets  business not the dollar business .. the us mint is in the dollar business .. the us treasury  holds foriegn  currency reserves as well as other investments and gold

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

....Our banks are part of the Federal Reserve System, as a matter of policy the FED is independent of the UST. So if a bank receives dinar it would have to be sent to the district banks , If the UST wants dinar it must purchase it (with real dollars) from the district bank. But why?? The UST is not in the oil business. It is in the dollar business. UST has no need for dinar.

So somehow your dinar must be exchanged thru a bank that has a direct relationship with the CBI. AND the CBI will have to make good on the amount.

Afraid I disagree with you on both counts. The US Treasury has every need for the dinar ( to strengthen the dollar, to purchase oil from Iraq to use or to sell at a profit). Second, if the dinar has to go back to iraq we are all in a lot of trouble. Iraq can't print US Dollars. They only have 80 billion dollars in reserve. That does not cover 2 to 6 trillion US dollars that will be needed. The US Treasury on the other hand can issue as much digital dollars as they please with arrangements through the Federal Reserve.

With a capacity of 727-million-barrels, the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve is the ...emergency oil stocks, and it provides a national defense fuel reserve

the us govt does buy oil and iraqi light sweet crude is some of the worlds finest

Dontlop ::: Do you have a link or are you just guessing????   I cant find a reference. 

http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/IR-Position/Pages/06072013.aspx

U.S. International Reserve Position

6/7/2013
Page Content
The Treasury Department today released U.S. reserve assets data for the latest week.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states/money-supply-m2

united-states-money-supply-m2.png?s=unit

Strategic Petroleum Reserve release could boost the economy. ... of oil and its effect on gas prices could act as a small stimulus

our govt likes to release oil reserves to stimulate our economy .. it floods our markets with oil and drives the prices lower . which cheap energy is what drives our economy .. when its cheap .. one day obama will realize that .. i think he knows but he wants to drag this  recesion out as long as he can to blame it on republicans ..for political reasons ..

im looking for that nut to lower prices temporarily before the 2014 election cycle .. and he can do that by releasing the strategic oil reserves like many presidents have done before to lower gas prices . to boost the economy

http://www.google.com/#rlz=1W1MXGB_enUS524&sclient=psy-ab&q=govt+stimulus+strategic+oil+reserves&rlz=1W1MXGB_enUS524&oq=govt+stimulus+strategic+oil+reserves&gs_l=hp.12...7.8711.1.11565.22.22.0.0.0.0.540.5702.0j6j12j2j0j2.22.0...0.0...1c.1.17.psy-ab.qA0HDdceUoA&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.47883778,d.dmQ&fp=329c7f36c7c370f7&biw=1137&bih=594

obama releases the oil reserves and fills them back up with dinars converted to petro dollars .. and bam .. there goes those dinars right to the govt of iraq

for oil .. that everyone says they cant buy oil  with

not exchanged into dollars .. but exchanged into oil

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

iraq has bilateral trade agreements set up all over the world as well as they got their currency spread all over the world ..  they got their oil sold in advance in my opinion .. its just a matter of converting those dinars into petro dollars .. like everyone else does with their currency when they buy oil ..

every country has strategic oil reserves .. china just expanded the crap out of theres

low energy costs will stimulate the global economy if this goes thru

low energy in every country that its citizens  are holding dinars .. its spreading the wealth too .

putting new money everywhere including my pocket ...lol i hope

3 trillion new dollars since 2008 in the us m2 money supply .. they say theres 3.5 trillion sitting in the fed .. and cant be released because it would cause instant inflation .. but if cheap oil came about ,, i dont see any inflation problems coming.. i just see a growing economy .. we could be looking at a 10 cent rv like adam says  could be possible ..

we are ready with all the new colege grads  sitting around unemployed ..everyones old cars needing replaced .. lots of people looking to buy homes again ...ect... ect... ect...

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

Global strategic petroleum reserves ("GSPR") refer to crude oil inventories (or stockpiles) held by the government of a particular country, as well as private industry, for the purpose of providing economic and national security during an energy crisis. According to the United States Energy Information Administration, approximately 4.1 billion barrels (650,000,000 m3) of oil are held in strategic reserves, of which 1.4 billion is government-controlled. The remainder is held by private industry.

China consumed about 9.2 million barrels of oil per day in 2010,

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

now that iraq has its currency spread out across the globe .. and its only redeemable for goods and services in iraq .. and they got the goods as far as oil goes ..all they are lacking is an internationally tradable currency .. and the treasury depts of every country will exchange those dinars for their citizens ,,, and the beat goes on ..iraq was brilliant with this plan led by usa and britan ..we paid  the shipping to spread their currency ..now that its out  they rv it .. and colect it at its higher value for goods and services  in iraq mainly oil ..so they in effect put out coupons for oil .. and when they collect them back for oil they will have a ton of cash for themselves  because they will collect them in petro dollars after they are converted ..

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

Dontlop :: The treasury reserve account was a good find , I have bookmarked it. If you look at the last section it shows that currencies in the "non SDR basket " is ZERO!! SO that says the treasury does not have dinar in the reserves!.

also the SPR (Strategic Petroleum Reserve ) is managed by the Dept of Energy, serviced thru the GSA ,, Hardly puts the US government in the oil business. Also why would we buy Iraqi oil when N. America oil is $10 bbl cheaper?

If we both keep digging maybe we will find the answer.

• Downvote 1

Dontlop :: The treasury reserve account was a good find , I have bookmarked it. If you look at the last section it shows that currencies in the "non SDR basket " is ZERO!! SO that says the treasury does not have dinar in the reserves!.

also the SPR (Strategic Petroleum Reserve ) is managed by the Dept of Energy, serviced thru the GSA ,, Hardly puts the US government in the oil business. Also why would we buy Iraqi oil when N. America oil is $10 bbl cheaper?

If we both keep digging maybe we will find the answer.

ya the  us govt isnt holding dinar .. those guys in toledo were charged by the fbi   for fraudulantly  saying the govt held dinars ,,

im not sure if iraq isnt paying  its  dues or what ever to the imf they been a member for decades .. being a member they can pay 75% of there  payment in their own local currency and they would have a sdr exchange rate.. but im not sure when they were supposed to become a donor country to that fund ..it may of happened .. .. i do know the govt is not in the oil business ,, i believe its against the law for them to be inbusiness .. they can only regulate comerce that is already in existance .. they cant generate   commerce even though obama thinks he can .... it doesnt really matter who manages what the govt buys oil ,, and have many times released oil to stimulate our economy .. obama did it last summer in july to pick up the economy slightly heading into the election.. i think he released 60 milion barrels .. not very much .. he has to be careful  to not let the economy grow to fast ..it could destroy our govt if interest rates  go up .. thats why hes holding down interest rates to keep the money in the fed .. last spring there was 3.4 trillion sitting in the fed . they are scared to death the economy takes off.

they got to get those reserves into other peoples reserves ..money has to be in demand otherwise  inflation ..if 3.4 trilion dollars hit our streets we would be in  serious trouble trying to service our national debt interest payments .... right now the fed is paying around 1/4 % ...if it doubles .. our 350 billion a year  interest goes to 700 billion a year to service our debt .... if it goes to 1%  were history at over a trillion a year just in interest .

its a mess so the banks got there money sitting at the  fed because theres no risk  at the fed ..but if they put it into private sector .. they could see defaults in payments from some of their customers ..but if interest rates go up the banks will pull their money out of the fed and start loaning on the streets ,, and the result of 3.4 trillion hitting the streets again ,,, would destroy our economy with inflation.

im thinking we wont find any information listed anywhere as to the plan .. but this  currency reset thing ive been hearing about  seems like an option ..currency swaps .. what ever it takes ... im sure they got a plan in the works .. they cant just keep going with a flat growth rate ..we have to grow our way out of debt ..thats how this whole monetary system was set up ..based on growth , because of the interest  charged on money .. it has to grow to  stay ahead of debt lost in interest .they got the world locked into a scam

watch that video money as debt on utube ..

and watch this that plumet posted about our debt  

those two videos will spell it out ..

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

Glad I reopened this three year old topic. It shows the misinformation surrounding the Iraqi Dinar is still alive and well.

Folks, you can't "explain" a rabbit into a duck. A rabbit will still be rabbit, and a duck will still be a duck no matter how you describe them. 

Another quick thought: I've read on this site several times that "you should not purchase more Iraqi Dinar than you can afford to lose." Well, if you can afford to lose money, consider using it to help someone in need. That would be a much wiser investment.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I wish I could remember where I read this, but I recently read that Iraq's dinar will be backed by their gold, silver, diamonds, rare minerals, and oil. At the same time President Bush made a law that we could buy dinar, our government also bought a lot of dinar, which is now stored at Ft. Knox. And when we cash our dinar in, it will not go, at least immediately, back to Iraq, but will go into Fort Knox, too. The value of the dinar in Iraq will be backed by the enormous value of the wealth of Iraq, their gold, silver, diamonds, rare minerals, and oil.  The dinar our government holds will then back up our dollar, which will, on a secondary level, have the same backing of the Iraqi dinar, via their gold, silver, diamonds, rare minerals, and oil.

Don't believe everything you read.

http://www.iraqmining.com/

ya might try using the search engine

Glad I reopened this three year old topic. It shows the misinformation surrounding the Iraqi Dinar is still alive and well.

Folks, you can't "explain" a rabbit into a duck. A rabbit will still be rabbit, and a duck will still be a duck no matter how you describe them. 

Another quick thought: I've read on this site several times that "you should not purchase more Iraqi Dinar than you can afford to lose." Well, if you can afford to lose money, consider using it to help someone in need. That would be a much wiser investment.

what did you change your name again?

you might try going  where  you belong.. your explaination is nothing .. absolutly nothing .. same as usual .. 3+5 = 17 right ..?

• Upvote 1

Three years on and this question has not been reliably answered. This is something to seriously consider when evaluating Iraqi Dinar as an investment.

sorry you cant understand they are  bought by the treasury  through the banking system "the fed" .. then converted to petro dollars ..,,, redeemable for oil . they wont be converted to dollars or euros ..,,petro dollars ..or you can buy anything you want from iraq  as far as goods and services with your dinars ..

there is no paying for them ..or buying them ..

iraq will not be buying them back .. they will sell you something.. what do you want ...?.

but id suggest you wait till they increase in value

they will pay for them in goods and services

hows the  usa going to pay for their dollars ?

they are only debt notes ..

the amount of dinar circulating all over the world ensures iraq economy will be booming for a long time as they return to iraq .. get in line if you want oil .. they only produce so many barrels a day

when you go to  mcdonalds  complaining about the line your standing in does no good ..

those dinars are only good for goods and services in iraq

poor bubs ,, cant get a grip so he attacks  those who got a grip

The Dinar will be put in a basket of currency's and held as a reserve to shore up all the rest of the currency's of the world? Your kidding right?

I would like to know how the Dinar is going to be worth more than the US Dollar? How is this going to happen? Iraq is a third world country with daily bombings. What I am missing?

Simple, the Iraq don't own a printing press that runs 24/7 printing worthless bills.