Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can anyone explain how Iraq is going to pay for the dinar we purchased?

melron77

Interesting question, but probably best left up to the "experts" in global fiat currencies and reserve banking to answer.

The question that seems more relevent (to me anyway) at this point is:

Can anyone explain IF Iraq is going to pay for the dinar we purchased?

I'm not going to pretend to be any sort of Global Economist but they have ALOT less debt than us and ALOT more natural resources.

Once released from chapter 7 I can't think of any reason how the Dinar could possibly remain valued so low.

But South Korea is one of the most industrialized countries in the world and its currency , the Won (KRW), is worth 1,128 to 1 USD.

More or less like the IQD.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

CBI will set the exchange rate. IDQ & IQN will go int'l.

The central banks around the world will exchange the IQD of the citizens holding it. Our own Federal reserve will be in charge of the exchange rate & will set bank spread fees & tax rate through the exchange process.

IQD then collected by the Fed Reserve will then be held & used to purchase oil credits at a reduced cost from Iraq. This is how Iraq will asset back & pay for it's RV.

Iraq will also be selling gold, natural gas & other assets. CBI has plenty of foreign currencies including USD on hand to jump start the process.

The burden of the RV doesn't fall completely on IRAQ. This is a globally shared responsibility event. This also included other world currencies set to raise in value.

In a way...we are all paying for the RV through controlled & fixed gas costs at the pump.

Money is debt and the CBI is responsible for covering that debt since it is a pegged currency...and with a M2 money supply in excess of 72 trillion they can't afford much more of a rate then it currently is....if they were to change to an open market float it could group or down depending on what other countries felt the value was...but based on their current assets and oil production I don't see how it could go up much.

Iraq doesnt pay for the dinar that we have during an RV or RI or whatever the case maybe........its a simple currency exchange...they dont pay us for exchanging dinar to us dollars....our govt takes the dinar, gives us the equivelant in US funds and then in this case since its the bigger bills we mostly have they will probly be destroyed....but they could be held in the US reserves to back up the dollar...its hard to know what iraq wants done with the bills after the exchange but anyway you slice it Iraq doesnt pay for the dinar we purchased or pay for an RV.....the rate will be somewhat based on production in the country and goods and services offered and what rate they can justify it being at with out drowning themselves with inflation.....

I'm guessing your opinion here has changed a bit since June of 2010...lol

Edited by jmw2

***///

Heed and carefully consider the words of the MONGO......

He speaks the truth....

Once the ChiComs are firmly entrenched on our hemisphere (already well on their way, actually), they will require one hemispherical currency for their new domain to facilitate interaction betwixt their holdings here in the West...

hence - the Amero.  And they are already minted and waiting.

'OlSarge did the homework on this topic for years and he came up with the same end result...

obummer's hand in this as their puppet-in-the-west is to prepare US for this commie take-over event.

Look carefully at the chaos being laid down to undermine US as an independent Nation...

and it's all right out of the Commie Handbook:

he is "melding" US with illegals from all other countries,

handing US over lock, stock & barrel to the U.N.

Voiding out our Rule of Law - making a mockery of and disrespecting our Justice Department,

allowing Chicoms free-reign of our Intel with no consequences... (Snowden is the fall guy, sure the administration paid him handsomely....) notice this came aout at the same time he met with the ChiCom leader...... duh.

handing billions of our Tax Dollars over to radical muslim groups and our enemies,

spending as much money as he can on 'programs' - as fast as he can - in order to bankrupt Washington's coffers....

demeaning all that we hold in high regard in order to break our Spirits:

God,

Our Military,

proper education in our schools (they have SO many commie, liberal plants in our school system - which they infiltrated years ago as part of the plan)

Patriotism

he has tied the hands of progress for our businesses....

trying to implement a 'health care' policy that will decide who shall live and who shall die

destroying our political system by "getting even with and destroying " his enemies as he publicly stated he would, then went after Romney, Tea Party and anyone / anything connected to either...

wants free reign to cut US down with drones

turned our police forces against the citizens

implemented 'gangs' of 'brown shirt' thug groups to turn on US if we try to defend ourselves

has attempted to take our Right To Bear Arms from US...

makes promises and tell everyone what they want to hear then never lives up to it like a man...

The USD may be short-lived for any one of a number of reasons... yes....

and the theory of an AMERO is not a fantastic unicorn ride....

BEWARE.

• Upvote 1

There will come a point in time when the dinar is more valuable than the dollar,(soon)our Gov. will use the dinar to shore up the dollar,( if that will be possible) just like other countries use the dollar to make their currency's worth something. The dinar will be put in a basket of currency's and held as a reserve to shore up all the rest of the currency's of the world. Iraq will never see most of the dinars that we hold, they will go to the Fed. reserve after RV and never see the light of day again. When it does Rv I wouldn't hold large amounts of the US dollar because when they switch to the Amero you will only get pennies on the dollar. that's how the Fed. will steal your wealth. Silver and Gold BABY!!!!! buy it before the transition from dollar to amero happens to keep your wealth intact.......GO RVcool.gif

There is NOT  going to be an AMERO.The AMERO theory has already been scrapped.

Ur About 3 Years Too Late .......

Not That It Matters In This Investment .......

:D     :D     :D

EXACTLY!

Interesting question, but probably best left up to the "experts" in global fiat currencies and reserve banking to answer.

The question that seems more relevent (to me anyway) at this point is:

Can anyone explain IF Iraq is going to pay for the dinar we purchased?

Again... we can only hope.

• Upvote 1

Three years on and this question has not been reliably answered. This is something to seriously consider when evaluating Iraqi Dinar as an investment.

Man I feel sorry for the ones that have been in this for ten yrs. This gets old. 

The question has been answered a thousand times, a thousand ways, but most 

can't or wont wrap there head around the answer. I believe that is because the 

answer not only requires one to understand a fiat currency and fractional banking 

but to realize that their own currency is truly worthless. And that just scares the heck

out of some people.

As Keep, perfectly, put it Iraq will not pay for the dinar. Because in reality it, like the dollar,

will be simply a debt paper.   

• Upvote 1

Iraq doesnt pay for the dinar that we have during an RV or RI or whatever the case maybe........its a simple currency exchange...they dont pay us for exchanging dinar to us dollars....our govt takes the dinar, gives us the equivelant in US funds and then in this case since its the bigger bills we mostly have they will probly be destroyed....but they could be held in the US reserves to back up the dollar...its hard to know what iraq wants done with the bills after the exchange but anyway you slice it Iraq doesnt pay for the dinar we purchased or pay for an RV.....the rate will be somewhat based on production in the country and goods and services offered and what rate they can justify it being at with out drowning themselves with inflation.....

Keepm,

I agree with you on this. However...That's if all dinar we hold goes to the US Treasury. At this point in time my understanding is that dinar exchanged at banks goes to the US Treasury, BUT dinar exchanged at dealers will find its way back to Iraq.

Conservatively, there is at least 1 trillion dinars in the USA in peoples hands. If 20% of this is exchanged through the dealers, Iraq would have to come up with $200 Billion US dollars. They only have $80 billion in their reserves. I have been waiting for 4 years for a new regulation to emerge that states that all dinar must go the US Treasury. So far, no luck.

Do you all not understand the "fiat money system"? The entire world is under this fiat money system, they print money out of thin air, it is not backed by anything. IT IS NOTHINGNESS. Actually it is debt. The Federal reserve Chairman has stated this several times. The governments (or people) of countries own nothing! Actually they are all indebted to the Banksters. All the Central Banks, or Federal Reserves, are neither the governments, or the peoples. They are owned by a bunch of wealthy Bankers (banksters). The governments don't own anything, you don't own anything, The "banks" do. (or they think they do) Because "all the world and the fullness thereof is the Lord's".

How are they going to pay for all the Dinar? How is the US going to pay for all the Dollars out there? The US government is 17 trillion Dollars in debit. Who will have to pay for that? The US citizen, you are now held as collateral to the Banksters if the government doesn't pay up.

just sayin'

WM13

Beautiful, and perfectly said. 

I once read that the Rothschild family had some 300 trillion dollars worth of assets. Considering that 

there isn't that much currency in the world, how do you imagine they own so much? Easy, they own

everything. You, me, and everyone.  

The Amero? Are you serious?

Look it up doc. Or is that too much to ask?

• Upvote 1

money isnt paid  for .. they dont buy it .. its exchanged .. it has  an official exchange rate .. we paid for a service to bring it to us here  in the usa.  iraq doesnt have to pay for anything .. you do .. what do you want to buy . you got dinars .. what do you want .... then you say i want dollars .. and they  say we dont  have dollars .. we have dinars in iraq .. .. go back to america and tell them you want dollars for these dinars ,..hmm .,,whats the exchange rate ... ok the govt gives ok .. works out deal  to buy oil for  our national reserves ..100 million barrels at a time .. the govt uses that oil to lower gas at the pump in a stimulus program ..like they have done before ... then they refill the national reserves again ..as many times as they want

why make it hard .. this is simple ..

fiat currencys are good for goods and services or redeemable  for  another equal  amount of its currency .. you take that currency to iraq and tell them we want dollars .. there going to say .. we have restrictions on  dollar sales in iraq  but you can spend dinars here .. .. so you say ok .. ill take a  million barrels of oil .. i know where i can sell it ..oh you cant buy oil with dinars .. but they can be converted to petro dollars .. i think this will all be hashed out and organized way before the time comes to rv ....

Keepm,

I agree with you on this. However...That's if all dinar we hold goes to the US Treasury. At this point in time my understanding is that dinar exchanged at banks goes to the US Treasury, BUT dinar exchanged at dealers will find its way back to Iraq.

Conservatively, there is at least 1 trillion dinars in the USA in peoples hands. If 20% of this is exchanged through the dealers, Iraq would have to come up with $200 Billion US dollars. They only have $80 billion in their reserves. I have been waiting for 4 years for a new regulation to emerge that states that all dinar must go the US Treasury. So far, no luck.

....Our banks are part of the Federal Reserve System, as a matter of policy the FED is independent of the UST. So if a bank receives dinar it would have to be sent to the district banks , If the UST wants dinar it must purchase it (with real dollars) from the district bank. But why?? The UST is not in the oil business. It is in the dollar business. UST has no need for dinar.

So somehow your dinar must be exchanged thru a bank that has a direct relationship with the CBI. AND the CBI will have to make good on the amount.

....Our banks are part of the Federal Reserve System, as a matter of policy the FED is independent of the UST. So if a bank receives dinar it would have to be sent to the district banks , If the UST wants dinar it must purchase it (with real dollars) from the district bank. But why?? The UST is not in the oil business. It is in the dollar business. UST has no need for dinar.

So somehow your dinar must be exchanged thru a bank that has a direct relationship with the CBI. AND the CBI will have to make good on the amount.

And the U.S. gov is not in the auto business, and not in the Health care business, and not in the banking business. 

You may want to wake up and find  out what is going on all around you. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Even my dumb arss understood this answer , Thanks Keep