Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Man's Spider Battle Sparks Police Call

divemaster5734

True story.

Was stuck at an airport waiting to get home.

Article taken from Sky News, Sydney, Australia.

Enjoy...DM

Man's Noisy Spider Battle Sparks Police Calls

Officers are called to reports of a domestic violence incident, but instead find a sheepish man who was trying to kill a spider.

11:09, UK,Thursday 26 November 2015

thinkstockphotos-496833999-1-736x414.jpg

A Brown Recluse spider. File pic

Officers in Sydney went to the address after numerous calls were made claiming a woman could be heard screaming hysterically and a man yelling "I'm going to kill you, you're dead. Die! Die!"

After police attended the address in the northern suburb of Wollstonecraft and started banging on the door, a man who was out of breath and flushed in the face answered.

In a post on the force's Facebook page, New South Wales police said officers then questioned the man about who was in the apartment with him.

When he replied that he did not have a wife or girlfriend, police were perplexed.

Below is their transcript of the conversation that followed:

Police: We had a report of a domestic and a women screaming, where is she?

Male: I don't know what you're talking about, I live alone.

Police: Come on mate, people clearly heard you yelling you were going to kill her and furniture getting thrown around the unit.

Police: Come on mate, what have you done to her?

Male: It was a spider.

Police: Sorry??

Male: It was a spider, a really big one!!

Police: What about the woman screaming?

Male: Yeah sorry that was me, I really, really hate spiders.

What neighbours thought was a serious incidence of domestic violence was in fact the man chasing the arachnid around his home with a can of spider spray.

The police report concluded: "After a very long pause, some laughter and a quick look in the unit to make sure there was no injured party (apart from the spider) we left."

• Upvote 2

Yeah  I also suffer from it .

I have been deep in the Canadian forest on the ground literately surrounded by bear with only

a primitive bow and wooden arrow and was not afraid.

Let a spider crawl on me and I will scream like a girl.

really

no  really I swear

• Upvote 4

***///

Spiders are awesome !  In Panama we have huge ones everywhere !

To see the webs covered with dew in the morning light is a testament to God's eye

for beauty... amazing engineering !

The tensile strength of these things, the precision and effectiveness of their traps...

ya gotta respect that !

:tiphat:

• Upvote 3

***///

Spiders are awesome !  In Panama we have huge ones everywhere !

To see the webs covered with dew in the morning light is a testament to God's eye

for beauty... amazing engineering !

The tensile strength of these things, the precision and effectiveness of their traps...

ya gotta respect that !

:tiphat:

I polish the soles of my shoes with "spider respect".   <_< 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

***///

...and if we told you that spider webs are strong enough to make you a vest which

could stop a bullet and save your life... would you STILL dis-respect them so very much...?  :confused2:

Why would I have a need to wear a vest?.....Who's shooting at me?  Gun control would be easier than spider control.....but I do my part.  Squuisshhhhh.   ;) 

GO RV, then BV

Why would I have a need to wear a vest?.....Who's shooting at me?  

hobummer's radical islamist brethren, that's who...

Gun control would be easier than spider control.....

not necessarily.... any evil kommie lib dem'll tell ya they tried to no avail...

but I do my part.  Squuisshhhhh.   ;) 

..ever heard of 'KARMA'...... ya coulda killed yer own Granny... again !

• Upvote 1

***///

...of course we're right.... :confused2:

...SNOWCAT -- being women, that kinda comes with the territory...!  ;)

:wave:  ^_^  :wave:  :D

Thanks for the link:tiphat:

(y'know, the education SHABS is getting from us here...

he may actually be able to join the human race someday after all this learnin'...!) :P

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

agreed ladies totally agree!!!

And for the record I will take a spider over a snake....those things are soooooo dang creepy!!!!!!!

supposedly  there are good snakes that eat nothing but rodents and other snakes.....yeah I aint buying that........ugghhhh

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 1

***///

So right, SNOW... even snakes have a useful purpose, and yes, SHABS, we are 

spider sympathizers and proud of it 

We keep a Rainbow Boa Constrictor at 'OlSarge'sFishCamp to keep it rodent-free... even the cats

get along with it and it seems to know not to strangle the cats ! They've been seen hangin' out in

the same Mango tree even !

And we also have a resident Coati Mundi on the job to take out pests as well !

***///

Very tame, SNOW.... came to us as a wee little kit, SO DAMNED CUTE !

Kinda racoon-like and chirps all the time ! 

Great pets... if ya can train it not to be a biter ! And watch those claws !

Looks adorable in a little cammo T-shirt, too !

Much better than Ferrets... smell better.... and don't chew wires and ransack the house !

Funny how some animals learn to live with each other when they really are each others "enemy"

***///

Look how well we all get along with SHABS:lol:

***///

So right, SNOW... even snakes have a useful purpose, and yes, SHABS, we are 

spider sympathizers and proud of it 

We keep a Rainbow Boa Constrictor at 'OlSarge'sFishCamp to keep it rodent-free... even the cats

get along with it and it seems to know not to strangle the cats ! They've been seen hangin' out in

the same Mango tree even !

And we also have a resident Coati Mundi on the job to take out pests as well !

....and the clouds lifted.   :lol: 

399_60307_Rainbow_Boa.jpg

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Why would I have a need to wear a vest?.....Who's shooting at me?  Gun control would be easier than spider control.....but I do my part.  Squuisshhhhh.   ;) 

GO RV, then BV

Now that would be funny, toss a spider out on the floor of a store being held up by a bunch of thugs when shabbs and dog are inside, then watch 'em all start screaming like girls and holding onto each other... while a cute little teen girl walks up and puts it in her pocket..... roflmao....

• Upvote 2

Now that would be funny, toss a spider out on the floor of a store being held up by a bunch of thugs when shabbs and dog are inside, then watch 'em all start screaming like girls and holding onto each other... while a cute little teen girl walks up and puts it in her pocket..... roflmao....

Take away the screams and it's just a masculine bro hug.....though slightly uncomfortable.    B) 

GO RV, then BV