Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

jail for Tony

docneedles

Yes would he truly ironic!

***///

He'd have to be put on suicide watch in the hoosegow if that happened, eh...?!  :shrug:

Especially if it 'came out' at one of those ridiculously astronomical rates he and his fellow blowhards have been touting all this time !  :eek:   MIND BLOWN !  :lol:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

***///

He'd have to be put on suicide watch in the hoosegow if that happened, eh...?!  :shrug:

Especially if it 'came out' at one of those ridiculously astronomical rates he and his fellow blowhards have been touting all this time !  :eek:   MIND BLOWN !  :lol:

Ladies,

mind blown would be if it came out in one of those high rates for only 1 hour. sorry Tony, you missed out.

Maybe you will have better luck with that worthless zimbabwe currency you kept talking about.

• Upvote 2

Ladies,

mind blown would be if it came out in one of those high rates for only 1 hour. sorry Tony, you missed out.

Maybe you will have better luck with that worthless zimbabwe currency you kept talking about.

***///

Hahahaha...!  he'd have his wife and brother down at the WellsFargo so fast !  

And you know they'd skip with the money,

whilst he was being passed around as "the new girl on the block in Cell H"... :lol:

Of course, eventually the long arm of the law will catch up with them, too,

so they'll need to steal his money for lawyers, court costs, restitution, etc...

GAME OVER !  :D

• Upvote 1

my point is why isnt tony tnt being shut down completely? why would they let his brother continue these calls with tony's brand name all over it? also why in the heck would they allow a known scammer with a federal case pending knowing he is being watched continue the calls, tweets ,etc.. lots of unanswered questions. appreciate the rumor buts its jjust that until i can pull up his name on a website in ffederal prison only then will i be convinced he is indeed in prison.. t

Nail on the head

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

It is interesting that caz's sympathy seems to run more with the perpetrator than the victims of his scam. I think caz refers to them as "sheep". Anyone on this site a TNT follower? What caz seems to always forget is that the world is full of sheep, but that doesn't give a scumbag like Tony the right to fleece them. We all bought dinar on the word of someone else. Whether it was TNT or sweet granny next door, we all got into this thing on the word of somebody else.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think caz's sympathy runs with "common sense isn't so common any more" when someone is nothing but continued lies it really doesn't take long to figure it out. Personally I have only read his crap that people have put into the rumors. I find it really hard to understand how people can believe someone that spews lies after lies. There's always a reason it didn't happen that's sheep that follow and continue to believe a lier. Example: HILLARIOUS lies,lies,lies people still belive and the feds are checking her out also "imagine that" some people's children should have been _______.

Edited by four wheel drift
  • Upvote 2

It is interesting that caz's sympathy seems to run more with the perpetrator than the victims of his scam. I think caz refers to them as "sheep". Anyone on this site a TNT follower? What caz seems to always forget is that the world is full of sheep, but that doesn't give a scumbag like Tony the right to fleece them. We all bought dinar on the word of someone else. Whether it was TNT or sweet granny next door, we all got into this thing on the word of somebody else.

It's clear you missed the part "If Tony is guilty........put him away"- SMH. I'm not for against anyone but myself and my family for I don't know any of you. It's just tireing to hear the whining/crying about gurus lieing..........NEWSFLASH: Ain't nuthin new!!!!!!!! and another NEWSFLASH: It Ain't goin stop!!!!! If your easily led.......another NEWSFLASH: You'll be fooled again & again!!!!

I think caz's sympathy runs with "common sense isn't so common any more" when someone is nothing but continued lies it really doesn't take long to figure it out. Personally I have only read his crap that people have put into the rumors. I find it really hard to understand how people can believe someone that spews lies after lies. There's always a reason it didn't happen that's sheep that follow and continue to believe a lier. Example: HILLARIOUS lies,lies,lies people still belive and the feds are checking her out also "imagine that" some people's children should have been _______.

100% AGREE!!!! +1

• Upvote 3

DV Rumors are for entertainment purposes only......that oughta' stick in Antietam's craw.  There has never been anything of real substance posted in the Rumors Section.....and if it had substance, it was moved accordingly.  People such as Luigi are completely harmless, unless starry eyed wishful thinkers can't maintain a grip.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

It's funny how those that HATE are quick to convict. If Tony is guilty ...............put him away! If not let the fool spew anything he wishes. Those that follow jerks like him get what they deserve..........there will always be sheep.

I thought he was already FOUND GUILTY !!!  No IF about it - period!  Just waiting sentencing ...

• Upvote 2

DV Rumors are for entertainment purposes only......that oughta' stick in Antietam's craw.  There has never been anything of real substance posted in the Rumors Section.....and if it had substance, it was moved accordingly.  People such as Luigi are completely harmless, unless starry eyed wishful thinkers can't maintain a grip.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV

Good Day Shabs!!!

100% agree

I thought he was already FOUND GUILTY !!!  No IF about it - period!  Just waiting sentencing ...

If guilty...........LOCK EM UP!!!! Simple really

• Upvote 1