Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

jail for Tony

docneedles

***///

Thanks for keeping us posted on this criminal's fate, DOC:tiphat:

...4-6 weeks...

would be sheer poetic justice to see the IQD have her coming out party just as he's going in !  :D

Adios, ToeNailTony....  DinarLand already smells better !   ;)

This post is for you ladies to make up for my faux pas a couple of weeks ago.  I am happy that the judge said he could not discuss the dinar anymore. (no tweets or conference calls from jail)  

It is a voluntary check in so it could be sooner that 4-6 weeks.

• Upvote 1

This post is for you ladies to make up for my faux pas a couple of weeks ago. 

Tony  tears under the bridge, kid... forgotten already !  ;)

I am happy that the judge said he could not discuss the dinar anymore.

his brain's gonna explode !  :P

We're kinda hopin' he doesn't show up and we have to sic DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER on him !  :lol:

We'd pay good Dinar to see THAT go down !

now if we can get okie hiilary and few others in jail would be a very nice Christmas!!!

***///

They're lookin' into Harry Reid, too...

but if how they've 'gone after' criminalarious klinton is any indicator,

they'll all be long past dead due to old age before they see any jail time... more's the pity. <_<

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

treat as rumor, since this is just in.

Anthony "Tony TNT" Renfrow got the following a few minutes ago.

must pay 1.7 million in restitution

1 year and 1 day in jail

surrender in 4 to 6 weeks

He can not do anything with the dinar! no conference calls, twitter, etc. 

Luigi, whatever will you do?

he jjust had a Call today lmao

• Upvote 1

my point is why isnt tony tnt being shut down completely? why would they let his brother continue these calls with tony's brand name all over it? also why in the heck would they allow a known scammer with a federal case pending knowing he is being watched continue the calls, tweets ,etc.. lots of unanswered questions. appreciate the rumor buts its jjust that until i can pull up his name on a website in ffederal prison only then will i be convinced he is indeed in prison.. t

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6

And when is his court date?  :shrug:

It was 2:30 today in Kansas City.  

my point is why isnt tony tnt being shut down completely? why would they let his brother continue these calls with tony's brand name all over it? also why in the heck would they allow a known scammer with a federal case pending knowing he is being watched continue the calls, tweets ,etc.. lots of unanswered questions.

I agree with you. I think the judge left this wide open for further charges. short time in jail and high fine. So when he gets out in a year and hasn't paid his fine, more charges  maybe?

He goes back to California for 2 weeks, then reports to jail

Remember this had nothing to do with dinar. This was that other scam he had which bilked lots of people out of money. No charges on anything to do with dinar.

very interesting Doc i ave read the report of him swindling millions from another mlm program.. we shall see in the next few weeks where tony ends up.

I meant the brother

No charges on anything to do with dinar.

Then why is he not allowed to speak or tweet about the dinar?

good point lots of twist and turns in this case.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I meant the brother

No charges on anything to do with dinar.

Then why is he not allowed to speak or tweet about the dinar?

To catch you up SnowGlobe. He was convicted in May on several charges.  (He bilked people out of 4 million and got a fine today for 1.7 with another guy) Today was his sentencing for those charges. Since May,  many people wrote letters to the judge asking for stiff sentences. I will copy one for you. Several had daily emails with the FBI back and forth. That was interesting. The agents would respond almost immediately and the dialog was posted on the dinar site. On another site, there has been a bit of a witch hunt for Tony, since a lot of his listeners go to that site and read the comments.

Here is an example. mild one. These letters have been posted all summer long and some are very factual with lots of copy and paste from his conference calls, etc. going back many years.

My email to the judge on 11/10:

Your Honor,

I write to you after seeing the sentencing date of November 30, 2015, for Anthony "Tony" Renfrow to implore you to give him the maximum sentence possible. 

Why? It's not only for his 14DailyPlus fraud, but for his continued fraud that has played out over the past 4-5 years through his TNT Tony forum. He has repeatedly told gullible people (relatives of mine included) that the Dinar will Revalue at $32, $3.91, $3.61, etc. and make them overnight millionaires - never to happen for various reasons of which he can never provide proof. He has requested "donations" from his followers regularly to "pay the bills" for his conference calls through his personal Paypal or checks sent to his home address. He has never accounted for the money or the cost of the calls to his followers. 

From what I have read from his criminal record, this would be at least his 3rd conviction for similar crimes. Unacceptable. He will be a menace forever if someone doesn't stop him. 

Thanks for your time and letting me vent. Justice will be done. I have faith. 

Sincerely,

Snowglobe,,

Some people were in the courtroom today and evidently Tony fought with the judge. There will be more in the next couple of day. even video, but can't post it here.

• Upvote 1

This post is for you ladies to make up for my faux pas a couple of weeks ago.  I am happy that the judge said he could not discuss the dinar anymore. (no tweets or conference calls from jail)  

We'll see.....

my point is why isnt tony tnt being shut down completely? why would they let his brother continue these calls with tony's brand name all over it? also why in the heck would they allow a known scammer with a federal case pending knowing he is being watched continue the calls, tweets ,etc.. lots of unanswered questions. appreciate the rumor buts its jjust that until i can pull up his name on a website in ffederal prison only then will i be convinced he is indeed in prison.. t

Probably somebody else will take his place and his "respectable brand" and will go on with wonderful updates and guru lines.

To catch you up SnowGlobe. He was convicted in May on several charges.  (He bilked people out of 4 million and got a fine today for 1.7 with another guy) Today was his sentencing for those charges. Since May,  many people wrote letters to the judge asking for stiff sentences. I will copy one for you. Several had daily emails with the FBI back and forth. That was interesting. The agents would respond almost immediately and the dialog was posted on the dinar site. On another site, there has been a bit of a witch hunt for Tony, since a lot of his listeners go to that site and read the comments.

Here is an example. mild one. These letters have been posted all summer long and some are very factual with lots of copy and paste from his conference calls, etc. going back many years.

My email to the judge on 11/10:

Your Honor,

I write to you after seeing the sentencing date of November 30, 2015, for Anthony "Tony" Renfrow to implore you to give him the maximum sentence possible. 

Why? It's not only for his 14DailyPlus fraud, but for his continued fraud that has played out over the past 4-5 years through his TNT Tony forum. He has repeatedly told gullible people (relatives of mine included) that the Dinar will Revalue at $32, $3.91, $3.61, etc. and make them overnight millionaires - never to happen for various reasons of which he can never provide proof. He has requested "donations" from his followers regularly to "pay the bills" for his conference calls through his personal Paypal or checks sent to his home address. He has never accounted for the money or the cost of the calls to his followers. 

From what I have read from his criminal record, this would be at least his 3rd conviction for similar crimes. Unacceptable. He will be a menace forever if someone doesn't stop him. 

Thanks for your time and letting me vent. Justice will be done. I have faith. 

Sincerely,

Snowglobe,,

Some people were in the courtroom today and evidently Tony fought with the judge. There will be more in the next couple of day. even video, but can't post it here.

Sadly telling folks something is going to happen is not a crime............weathermen, salesmen, lawyers, doctors, TV evangelists, 1 800 psychic hotline folks, financial advisors, ETC......... have gotten away with it for years. The "gullible" will always be gullible and subject to scams or half/non truths............not just dinar!!!!

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the update...I will find it curious on why the Dinar gag...when no charges had to do with the dinar

Interesting to me at least

The wheels of justice turn very slowly. Today's sentencing was from charges many years ago. So the time when he was convicted (May) until now, the judge reviews the prosecutors sentencing recommendations and all the letters from people talking about Tony's character. That's when the dinar stuff came up to the judge, not before.  (Maybe they now have enough info to bring some kind of charge against him, if they see fit, for example, tax evasion for the paypal money he and his daughter have received from the TNT site. )

One person who was in the courtroom today said the following: "The judge also said the scam your doing with TNT is the same you did with this case. He was ordered not to do anything with currency ever again or he will get the full 78 months to 97th months. "

Edited by docneedles
  • Upvote 1