Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's your favorite Hildabeast Clinton lie?

I think, and I hope I'm wrong, is that she is already bought and paid for.

***///

Appears so, doesn't it.  Lamentably.

We all know our Voting System is a broken.

But is she so covered in sh** now that even her own evil cabal masters won't touch her...?

Is TRUMP their back-up man like some say...? ...Which is why they have not replaced her as their man?

Lack of credibility does not a President make... or does it now...  (SEE: barak hussein ho'bummer<_<

This is the america of the 21 century, don't you guys get it...  The special interest groups, the rich and powerful control everything. We are thrown a few bread crumbs to keep the masses in a delusional fog, thinking we have the power and control over this corporation that is known as the United States of America ! One of the breadcrumbs is the right to vote !

These corrupt individuals will be voted into power, nothing you can do or say will change that. The elections are rigged, the electronic voting machines have no paper trail, there is no proof of who voted for who. The winner has already been determined !

So accept it and don't get upset and give yourself a stroke. That would make them happy.

• Upvote 1

Hillarious Clinton barked like a dog — literally — on stage last night while telling a story about an old radio ad during husband Bill Clinton’s days in Arkansas. It seems the dog in the ad would bark whenever a candidate told a lie and Hillarious thought it would be a good idea to bark whenever Republicans tell lies in her campaign.

Not a good idea, Hillarious.

And as you’d expect, the Internet has done it’s thing and produced quite a few hilarious mashups of barking Hillarious. Check it out:

Here are some of the funnier Hillarious barking like a dog mashup Vines :lol:

http://twitchy.com/2016/02/16/here-are-some-of-the-funnier-Hillarious-barking-like-a-dog-mashup-vines-weve-seen/

• Upvote 5

Hillarious Clinton barked like a dog — literally — on stage last night while telling a story about an old radio ad during husband Bill Clinton’s days in Arkansas. It seems the dog in the ad would bark whenever a candidate told a lie and Hillarious thought it would be a good idea to bark whenever Republicans tell lies in her campaign.

And as you’d expect, the Internet has done it’s thing and produced quite a few hilarious mashups of barking Hillarious. Check it out:

http://twitchy.com/2016/02/16/here-are-some-of-the-funnier-Hillarious-barking-like-a-dog-mashup-vines-weve-seen/

Nice.  'Cept for those creepy cat peeps.....who's not a dog lover.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

Pretty sure that is not exactly what Carl meant in Caddyshack,

But it is absolutely perfect!  I do not know if it was a Freudian or a Pavlovian slip, but Hildabeast has proven every person who has ever called her a beotch to be correct.  I think maybe Hildabeast’s new nickname should be Hildabitch, it does have a certain ring to it.  After all, she points out that she is a female every chance she gets, and that dog impersonation came way too natural for her.

Oh, in case you missed it with all the Scalia hubabaloo this weekend, State released another 550 emails and in this batch only 84 had classified information redacted.  That brings the total to date of over 1,600 classified emails on her private unsecured (likely hacked) server.  1,600 and still counting since State has more emails to release before the Court imposed deadline of the end of this month.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/15/latest-clinton-email-release-includes-84-classified-3-secret/

• Upvote 2

But it is absolutely perfect!  I do not know if it was a Freudian or a Pavlovian slip, but Hildabeast has proven every person who has ever called her a beotch to be correct.  I think maybe Hildabeast’s new nickname should be Hildabitch, it does have a certain ring to it.  After all, she points out that she is a female every chance she gets, and that dog impersonation came way too natural for her.

"Madame President Hildabitch"......that's going to be fun to repeat in the coming years.   :eyebrows:  Breitbart will have more redonkulous fodder to report to the rabid sheep, thus staying in business......she'll be helping the economy from the get go......starting with Peabody Award wannabe, Breitbart.  

GO RV, then BV

I didn't watch it.  He probably did though.....he's pretty hip.  I don't watch his show much anymore.....it's kind of morphed into an infomercial promoting his books.  

GO RV, then BV

Which proceeds go to Charities... :shrug: .... Unlike the Clintons,where their proceeds go into offshore accounts..  <_< ...As they claim poormouth. :o

• Upvote 3