Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's your favorite Hildabeast Clinton lie?

Article asks what is your favorite Hildabeast lie.  My favorite is how she turned $1000 into $100000 in the cattle futures market just by reading the WSJ.  So what is your favorite Hildabeast lie?  RV ME

What's your favorite Hildabeast Clinton lie?

By Thomas Lifson  November 29, 2015

A column entitled “Hildabeast Clinton’s Million Little Lies” is getting a lot of attention today, almost certainly because it captures a vital aspect for the former first lady, senator, and secretary of state. Michael Walsh begins with one of the great all-time howlers:

To hear Hildabeast Clinton tell it, she was named for Sir Edmund Hil lary, the conqueror of Mount Everest — even though she was already 6 years old when he made his famous ascent.

Dame Liesalot now blames that one on her mother, safely deceased and unable to defend herself.  It is very reminiscent of Elizabeth Warren claiming that “family lore” instructed her claim to Native American heritage at a moment in life when it would gain her membership in the faculty of Harvard Law School.

The next lie chronicled is far more venal and self-serving than merely explaining an embarrassing misspelling of her first name.

On a visit to war-torn Bosnia in 1996, she claimed she and her entourage landed under sniper fire and had to run “with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base” — although videos of her arrival show her waltzing serenely across the tarmac, waving to the crowd.

Claiming valor when there was none is a crime when it involves military service. This lie is just barely legal, since she was first lady, not claiming military honor. But it is disgusting nonetheless.

Walsh offers several more, but the real list of  Hildabeast’s prevarications list, while perhaps not reaching a million, literally, is quite long. My own favorite does not make his list:

When Hildabeast’s philandering hubby was getting g caught in his own lies about taking sexual advantage of in intern in his office, she blamed the scandal on a “vast right wing conspiracy.”  If only we on the right had anything approaching the coordination the left routinely carries out in launching and reinforcing propaganda campaigns, the country would be in far better shape.  That was a lie of pure projection – attributing to one’s foes the very practices one carries out with some regularity.

The 2016 presidential campaign, like the 2012 one, is going to be determined by the definition of the candidates accepted by the voting public. Hildabeast as an untrustworthy liar strikes me as a very accurate definition. And the possible video ads that could be made are numerous and persuasive.

So what’s your favorite Hildabeast lie? So many to choose from.

• Upvote 6

This is not a lie but it is a one heck of a statement. What difference does it make now. After The US ambassador and others died in Benghazi

Too right ! . . . she showed her A$$ to the whole of the USA as the Horrible, Arrogant, Narcissist, Cynical She-Bit*h she really is. There are more adjectives to describe her, I thought I would just open with these.   

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America  
and to the Republic for which it stands,
one nation under God, indivisible,
with Liberty and Justice 
for all."

Absolutely the BIGGEST LIE the She-devil has ever uttered - Well played George  :bravo:  :twothumbs::tiphat: 

Don't know why, the Hildabeast pic didn't come over along with the Pledge.

Some Hildebeast lover thew a ruby your way...I nixed it, cause I'm with ya brother.

Thanks Brother . . . . reckon it was a Lib-zombie doing a drive by. The Hildabeast drones are everywhere. :salute: 

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 4

Here her latest thoughts....

Dan Merica

@danmericaCNN

Clinton: "It is time we get back to where we were before the Republicans came in and messed it up again."

Follow
71e3b6bbe45c2a5b6de123b019cfbfd4_normal.
Sgt. Joe Friday

@SgtJoeFriday1

@
danmericaCNN
Someone should tell
@
HillaryClinton
the Dems have been in power that past 7 years.

• Upvote 4

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America  

and to the Republic for which it stands,

one nation under God, indivisible,

with Liberty and Justice 

for all."

Excellent point, George. But let's not forget the oath of office...

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

Oh yeah... Liar, Liar, Pantsuit on Fire!

• Upvote 11

Another good Hildabeast lie

“Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported.”

Unless your name is Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones, or Kathleen Willey (et. al) and you accuse her husband.  In these cases Hildabeast must mount a bimbo eruption squad and claim you are part of the vast right wing conspiracy.  The only thing keeping Lewinski from being included was that Bill got sloppy.

• Upvote 5

“Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported.”

Unless your name is Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones, or Kathleen Willey (et. al) and you accuse her husband.  In these cases Hildabeast must mount a bimbo eruption squad and claim you are part of the vast right wing conspiracy.  The only thing keeping Lewinski from being included was that Bill got sloppy.

e562b9d7c00628d3d91a5a8af12a0e05.jpg

Yes, this womyn is the epitome of the modern feminist!  :huh:  Here's an embarrassing whopper she once told...

male-privlege.jpg?w=750

Brian_Williams_Hillary_Heroics.jpg

wonder-drug-liagra.jpg

• Upvote 13

Hmm - I thought it was Lewinski that got sloppy  :eyebrows:

• Upvote 5

What She Said..

Hildabeast Rodham Clinton 3/10/15

“I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material.”

http://www.c-span.org/video/?324777-1/Hillarious-clinton-news-conference

What we have since learned….

State released nearly 8,000 more pages of messages from the personal account and server that Clinton used during her four-year tenure as secretary of state, including 328 that are now deemed classified, bringing the total number of messages partially withheld on that basis to 999, a State spokesman said

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/Hillarious-clinton-email-intelligence-216264#ixzz3t6iFoL42

So would this be 999 cases of lying, or one lie with 999 pieces of evidence (SO FAR) proving the lie?

And somehow she is still considered a viable candidate :facepalm3: .  RV ME

• Upvote 3