Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Luigi

pokerplayer

I am puzzled ?? Many people complain about Luigi and his posts but continually go to his threads so they can rant about his posts and then neg. him. Interestingly if anyone else brings a rumor say Dinar Thug they are more then happy to thank him and give a green one ??

I'm going to let you all in on a little secret here. Below the Topic Subject line it states the name of the member that started the thread. Yes that's right folks you will know ahead of time who started the thread so you can just pass it on by and not worry about reading a certain post and wasting 2 minutes of your life !! Pretty neat huh ??

I believe the reason's for a neg. are not being used correctly here, and several poster's just enjoy bashing him and for no other reason and neg. him just because.

Breaking News Flash !! You don't like his posts ? Then put on your big Boy/Girl panties and move on. Incidentally I used Dinar Thug as an example and was in no way slamming him but just wanted to show an example of the same thing with 2 different end results.

You can all either look at yourself and if honest admit that is what you do or just carry on with ranting and neg'ing.

pokerplayer

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 4

***///

We've covered this repeatedly... LUIGI doesn't mind dragging over odd news.

He acknowledges providing a valuable service in the form of 'venting parties' with each post !  :partyhat:

Gives folks a chance to let off some steam, :surgeon: 

have a good chuckle at the bizarre rantings of Dinar lunatics out there, :lmao:

use up rubies so they have fewer left to do serious damage to some other legitimate post

and he takes it all with a grain of salt, a wink and a nod to nonsense ! ;)

To say LUIGI is a good sport is an understatement !  :tiphat:

Post away, LUIGI... albeit nuts, ya got yer fans here ! :wave:  :D:wave:  ^_^

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

***///

...and TRUTH be known...

we're FAR MORE OFFENDED by UMBERTINO using this Dinar Site as his personal bulletin board

for COMMUNIST  PROPAGANDA.

We've all been pretty tolerant of THAT HORROR SHOW.

At least LUIGI's posts relate to the IQD

Grazie...That's appreciated.... Have a great weekend

I am puzzled ?? Many people complain about Luigi and his posts but continually go to his threads so they can rant about his posts and then neg. him. Interestingly if anyone else brings a rumor say Dinar Thug they are more then happy to thank him and give a green one ??

I'm going to let you all in on a little secret here. Below the Topic Subject line it states the name of the member that started the thread. Yes that's right folks you will know ahead of time who started the thread so you can just pass it on by and not worry about reading a certain post and wasting 2 minutes of your life !! Pretty neat huh ??

I believe the reason's for a neg. are not being used correctly here, and several poster's just enjoy bashing him and for no other reason and neg. him just because.

Breaking News Flash !! You don't like his posts ? Then put on your big Boy/Girl panties and move on. Incidentally I used Dinar Thug as an example and was in no way slamming him but just wanted to show an example of the same thing with 2 different end results.

You can all either look at yourself and if honest admit that is what you do or just carry on with ranting and neg'ing.

pokerplayer

Agreed

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Sorry PP... I reserve my right to read what I want, and react the way I want.  I'm a bit surprised at you... your attempt to mandate behavior.  There are many many reasons to plus someone, as well as neg them... and they might not necessarily line-up with another's.  There are days here I wish I could trade some emeralds for more rubies!!!  Just being real!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

I don't think I have given more than just a couple neg's in all the years I have been here.  Bring on the rumors!!!

By the way....who is this Thug dude???  I just might have saved a few ruby's for that guy!!!  :shrug::eyebrows: :eyebrows: :blush::confused2::lol: :lol: :lol:

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

Edited by NWGUY
  • Upvote 2

Thanks to our good friend Luigi, we're now the #1 guru site in the world of dinar speculation. 

#1 guru site in the world for dinar speculation?  Sounds excessive in the least.....Luigi is just reporting ( one may like that or not...) what he reads on  a few other sites  and just reposts here...Those other sites are the Kings of Dinar speculation imho....

11849778_1623877987850883_1954501041_n.j

Simple and effective. Applies to all forum sections and all posters & readers

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1