Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 12-2-2015

TexasGranny

I know there's a chance we don't make a profit on this investment or we all could obviously make a fortune...

My question is, Is there any chance that this never concludes at all? Could we be here waiting, debating and discussing whether this will revalue or not forever? Or is a conclusion guaranteed to happen at some point or another?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Adam, Moderators, and DV Staff.

No Questions - Only Compliments.

Thank You for the Stellar and Inter Gallactic services, support, and general responses on the threads - these are all very appreciated!  I look forward to meeting you all post event - hopefully soon!

:eyebrows:  :twothumbs:  :backflip:  :tiphat::D

• Upvote 3

Adam,

I recently received your notice about the discount on lifetime VIP. I was excited about the tone of your email and also your reference to the nearness of the HCL as a motivator to purchase.

What have you heard recently that has made you particularly bullish on the HCL passage.

Do you believe it will be this month/year?

First off, Thank You for setting this all up.  I know it has been a lot of work.  Very Much appreciated.  I like wise am a little excited by your recent email.

Obviously you have intel, that you aren't talking about and for good reason.  The Question is what would those of us that hold Iran real or Viet Nam dong,  do if either of those, or other currencies, RV first?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello again Adam,

Even though my Lions thoroughly embarrassed your Packers in GB recently, I hope that will not prevent you from answering my question. :)     There has been a lot of back and forth about the HCL not being in the budget.  Some say yes, a lot more say no.  The link below tells me that it is.  I think that while it is a separate entity from the budget, it is included in it to say that when the budget its passed the HCA will become the HCL.  Can you please offer your expertise on this??  If I am mistaken, please clear up the confusion for me.  Thank you for all you and your staff do for us.

http://dinarvets.com...il-budget-2016/

Edited by TexasMike1958

Man, there is some buzz harshin' going on this week! I wish the lions (no caps on purpose) would play like they have in the last week or two, all season long, but then I probably wouldn't be a fan... everybody loves an underdog, but these guys remain underground for weeks, and then show up against one team or two? I'd rather have the Pack over all, but I'm a home team kinda guy, lions, Wings, Pistons ... Good Luck the rest of the season Pack!

Seriously now, 

This story/opinion piece hits on some facts http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/212175-the-iraqi-dinar-exchange-rate-options-oped/

most of the way down, it mentions 2 factors about maintaining an exchange rate one of which involves the GCC and gold. Am I correct in believing that those steps are taken care of? I thought I had previously read something about Iraq being in good standing with or entering the GCC (and we KNOW they have gold). So, that would make us good, except the budget/hcl, right? Next session set for the 8th, which will take us back to the first reading again I believe? Thanks in advance, you don't  disappoint when it comes to sharing your knowledge, and it is much appreciated by us armchair investors. :)

Edited by djiboutikid

Adam

Is the CBI still working at taking the IQD out of circulation to a more manageable level for an eventual RV? I am not an economist, but this still makes sense to me given the depressed oil prices and the current state of Iraq.

Also, does all this matter, and would you know the current M1 supply?

Thanks,

Dave AKA: Seabee

Now I will leave you alone so that you may play Santa Clause for the family.

Adam,

I have been following as VIP for almost a year now and finally took the plunge to become a Lifetime VIP with your Cyber Monday special. Thanks for all your time and efforts.

What would you advice, if you can't set up an OSI, to avoid getting "penalized" as much as possible with taxes for a small time investor(<5M dinar)?

How long do you think we will have to exchange once the RV happens?

• Upvote 1

My hats off to you Adam :tiphat: your weekly chats are great , always to the point and no beating around the bush :twothumbs:  My question for you :  What if any does the low price of a barrel of oil have on the RV now or was it written in the budget months ago ? What are your feeling about this month ?  Alot of rumblings  right now on it happening this month of December 2015 , I know you've been excited for quite a few weeks now as the rest of us are - still feeling EXCITED ?   Thanks again for a job well done !! :bravo: