Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Some People Are Saying Sunday Or Before 1 Dec.

Luigi1

Treat as a rumor both articles.
Not varified. Your opine.

Iko Ward wrote
If Forex remains at 1166 and sets that way for the weekend I'd say they are aligning with the CBI so a new rate can be set Sunday Night.
I also believe we will RV before Sunday night. If we have not RV'd by Monday 11/30, when the IMF and the Chinese are set to announce China's inclusion as an official reserve currency, we will see an Asian revolt and unilateral moves by Russia and China and probably a few others who are keeping a low profile to force the Dinar RV. Enough is enough. The arrogance of the West must be called to the carpet.
You guys have fun, I've stated what I know and from intel I'm exposed to. Guess we'll just have ti wait and see. bbl

28 Nov 2015  Martha...

The day isn’t over and we need the RI to be in before the 30th.
The UN operational rate isn’t even done yet and people are already looking toward Jan.
IMO China is giving us a gift of a lead (to exchange before public)to prevent the storming of the banks.
THE RV HAS HAPPENED ALREADY actually several times since April 22, 2015.
We are hearing that no one is stopping this. I see some people are throwing dispersions at Bruce because we don’t have the 800# right this second.
The negativity is unbelievable.   We still hear that the plan is in place and we will be able to go in before the 30th.
The rates are in place and they are better than expected. The rates may go up more on the 30th/dec.1. Also, remember the Rial can be exchanged on Dec 2.
No news is good news. Everyone needs to take a chill pill. I am waiting on info on the pvt group to see if they were funded today.
The plan was quite defined and so far things have happened on schedule with some minor banking issues.
I just saw an article that stated how bad black Friday is financially. Well, we have 3 weeks to help correct it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

“Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-two million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea.”

Douglas Adams -" Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy " . . . 

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER

How would you know Franks couch was blue unless you slept on it with Frank and my mom?

wait a second

Yo Momma's So Phat That Frank's Flaming Fuchsia Couch Turned Blue Trying To Hold Its Breath After She Sat On It ...

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2