Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchanging your IQD into USD

mystic01

http://www.forex-guide.net/bank-directory.html

This is a link that you can search for banks in your area that may be able do foreign currency exchange for you on the dinar once the rv happens. I don't know that all the banks exist or still have the same names but there are several to choose from and it lets you look them up by your city or larger cities near you. The list does contain phone numbers .... so starting calling as soon as you hear RV announced.

Just thought this may help especially with the small towners.

Good luck everyone!

Edited by mystic01

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks Mystico1 for the bank information. I live in a small town in SE Texas. Hope this thing comes through for everyone. May God Bless.!!!

Waxahachi (sorry about the spelling) you will be able to cash your dinars there. Go to www.DinarTrade.com and click on sell dinar. Ali will be opening up soon. Will have plenty of time.

Blessings, lar

I went to Chase in Banning, Calif yesterday to ask about procedures. Tellers are the ones with the answers...the lady I got at one of the desks was clueless. They use the book...they are too small for a De La Rue. The IQD isn't on there exchage database yet, but the sample in the book matched my note. The part that jazzed me was that I don't have to pay an exchange fee because I have an account there. I think she said it was $5.00 per transaction otherwise. Either way, that's a whole lot better than paying 6%!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
I went to Chase in Banning, Calif yesterday to ask about procedures. Tellers are the ones with the answers...the lady I got at one of the desks was clueless. They use the book...they are too small for a De La Rue. The IQD isn't on there exchage database yet, but the sample in the book matched my note. The part that jazzed me was that I don't have to pay an exchange fee because I have an account there. I think she said it was $5.00 per transaction otherwise. Either way, that's a whole lot better than paying 6%!!! :D

Many times the banks have "other" fees that go along with it, so we need to find the spread fee and the exchange fee.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...