Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gold below $1,000 per Oz

The Machine

Been buying since Gold fell under $1,200/ounce.

Yes, a pretty substantial decline so far this morning.

I know what I'm buying this Black Friday!

The last time we talked gold was hovering around current prices, I did say I was going to buy but then I thought about it and knew the holiday sales were going to be terrible and the prospect of all out war in Syria was a highly likely prospect, I think just between the two announcements will be the optimum period. Hopefully within the next week, black Friday means nothing here lol I'm waiting for now.

Hopefully this side of Christmas as next year is going to be volatile imo.

• Upvote 2

do you think it will follow the gas pricing ? gas 1.50 a gallon ------- gold 650 an ounce ? or even 800 an ounce?

I wouldn't count on it, they are indirectly affected by the same thing.

The problem is you guys in the US pay at least 1/3 what the rest of the world do for gas....... It has to go up, gold doesn't but it should, because it has been manipulated down so much.

If gold makes a break for higher territory expect higher gas prices.

Edited by The Machine

Your a bugger Machine. Thinking the title would grab folks attention. LMBO on that one. Great discussion. I. May buy some now. Which is the best company to buy gold from? You know least markup, in gold US coins. Secure sales. And like that. Edumacate me please.

Edited by new york kevin

NewYorkKevin, check APMEX as a seller of precious metals. I have always found them to be quick and honest in all dealings. Decent prices as well. Another option is a company called Vault Wholesale. They sometimes market as having better prices than their large competitor (APMEX) and they also deliver as promised. Either way is a good choice for my acquisitions.

• Upvote 1

NewYorkKevin, check APMEX as a seller of precious metals. I have always found them to be quick and honest in all dealings. Decent prices as well. Another option is a company called Vault Wholesale. They sometimes market as having better prices than their large competitor (APMEX) and they also deliver as promised. Either way is a good choice for my acquisitions.

I would second that

• Upvote 1