Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

And your different ....................how? Please re-read your own post above(mature,cutsie, crap, .....etc). My original respone was accurate and truthful, sorry if that is what you call "hijacking". Your post was filled with nothing new..............just same ol same ol that has been presented countless times, and I stated such. If creating a post based on redundancy is what you call a "mature" conversation so be it. My opinion was & still is, that it was wasted space. The rest of my responses were to others pro & con, which by the way is ok. People don't always agree, nothing new. Luigi (a long time member) brings over trash from other sites (gurus) and is vilified by the majority and that's there right. Some of us joke around..........mainly its to entertain ourselves. Don't read it if it bothers you.

Shabs,

I like your post better...........please disregard mine. Have a great day!

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Shabs, I have followed this site since 2011, when I invested into this thing, but I never felt a need to become a member to post. Therefore your presumption is wrong. I have read and enjoyed hundreds of postings by articulate people, and I have read hundred's of postings by you and caz and others that were meant only to distract, disrupt, ridicule, or disparage. So let's put that dog to rest. There are probably hundreds of dinar holders who simply read the forums, as I did, with absolutely no desire to be a posting member. I can't blame them, can you? I like your promise to not respond to any of my comments, or threads as I have never read anything you have posted that carried any substance other than "comedy". I could be wrong. You may have started a mature discussion about iraq's political or economical outlook and I just missed it, but I haven't missed your hundred's of one-liners with no value other than "entertainment", as you see it. There is nothing wrong with entertainment, as I get great enjoyment over snowglobe's "cat" pictures, but I have never read snowglobe intentionally "hijack" a serious discussion with inuendo, sarcasm, lobster labeling or any of the other tactics that you and a couple other seem to get so much pleasure over doing. I believe it is the major reason we don't have many posters left who are submitting anything other than articles they cut and pasted from iraqi GOI members. So let's just agree to move on and not communicate on each other's posting in the future unless we both have something to add that is productive to the discussion.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Antietam,

You are wrong once again............there have been many posters like yourself(IMO) that come here trying to create havoc and have been exposed for what they are. Most are past RV believers that come back looking for some type of revenge & hate, not serious discussion. If you have been trolling for as long as you say and read said posts you would have to admit this. I believe you have been here at least once before another cartoon character and I believe time will prove me correct. You started off in the LOPster forum using a new tact,but in the long term your spots will re-appear. nuff said on this post-out

You jumped the gun on this post and created your own circumstance.....smh

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Caz, your response to my post is exactly what I'm talking about. You couldn't wait to start throwing your inuendos, poisoned opinions, and slurs at me. Anyone who has been a dinar poster on this site knows well what about 98% of your postings consist of. I'm not going to resort to my old nature. There was a time, brother..........but I will simply say that I disagree with your purpose on DV, as it appears mostly negative towards posters. Your term "troll" is an example. When dinar investors read dinar sites for news, they are not "trolling". They are simply searching for information. So as I said to Shabs, if you don't have anything productive and positive to add, then don't engage me with your insults. Fair enough?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Antietam,

You are wrong once again............there have been many posters like yourself(IMO) that come here trying to create havoc and have been exposed for what they are. Most are past RV believers that come back looking for some type of revenge & hate, not serious discussion. If you have been trolling for as long as you say and read said posts you would have to admit this. I believe you have been here at least once before another cartoon character and I believe time will prove me correct. You started off in the LOPster forum using a new tact,but in the long term your spots will re-appear. nuff said on this post-out

You jumped the gun on this post and created your own circumstance.....smh

You beat me to it Caz!   This poster is a re-tread, probably a Lopster trying to escape the pot.  It never fails... after I post a simple observation (as you did), it is ignored, because it is too accurate for them to spin.  But I'm not surprised your posts/observations were contested... yet still not acknowledged for truth and accuracy... that's what antagonists do.  Whether here or in the pot, they try to "save" us with their "conversation"... redundant or not.  More pseudo-intellect on display.

Antietam has yet to respectfully acknowledge "our" viewpoint on this behavior, while continuing to stir the pot, by being so defensive... red flag there.  He has no honest interest in discussion.  He still has not addressed my question... "What debate?"  He did not pose such...  he simply vented his perspective, which is fine (as you've also acknowledged)... But what was the purpose of his post?  Validation?  He got it.  But seriously... he should re-read it and find he got exactly what should be expected.

If he truly wanted a discussion/debate... he should have posted it in the Lobster section. 

A nice "thank you" for your viewpoint (and others') would have gone a long way....

Thank you Caz!  And Shabs!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For any of you who are looking for more substance you might look into VIP or OSI.  A link to one thread was brought into the open forums by Adam recently.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/211908-thanksgiving/

There is also a social nature to those areas as well.  Members have come to know one another and the banter can sometimes get off track.

Perhaps if this site isn't serious enough there might be other sites out there that anyone dissatisfied with DV, could research and join.

• Upvote 2

Jax, Sorry you feel the need to support Shabs and caz in their denigrating comments to me. I guess that tells me where you stand. I started this post to explain where I have come from in my dinar investment. It is not in any way a "red flag" as you stated, it's just my opinion. I imagine it is shared by a majority of dinar members on this site. So before you alienate a large percentage of DV members, you might want to reconsider your alliance with Caz and Shabs, who offer nothing in the way of productive substantial debate information. If they responded to the founder of this site during chats,with the same sarcasm and inuendo, I would imagine they would be shown the door....quickly.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

You beat me to it Caz!   This poster is a re-tread, probably a Lopster trying to escape the pot.  It never fails... after I post a simple observation (as you did), it is ignored, because it is too accurate for them to spin.  But I'm not surprised your posts/observations were contested... yet still not acknowledged for truth and accuracy... that's what antagonists do.  Whether here or in the pot, they try to "save" us with their "conversation"... redundant or not.  More pseudo-intellect on display.

Antietam has yet to respectfully acknowledge "our" viewpoint on this behavior, while continuing to stir the pot, by being so defensive... red flag there.  He has no honest interest in discussion.  He still has not addressed my question... "What debate?"  He did not pose such...  he simply vented his perspective, which is fine (as you've also acknowledged)... But what was the purpose of his post?  Validation?  He got it.  But seriously... he should re-read it and find he got exactly what should be expected.

If he truly wanted a discussion/debate... he should have posted it in the Lobster section. 

A nice "thank you" for your viewpoint (and others') would have gone a long way....

Thank you Caz!  And Shabs!

Hey Jax.....wanna form an alliance?......we can bring Caz in as well.....then we'll have the numbers.....I can smell the Big Brother jackpot now.   B) 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Jax, Sorry you feel the need to support Shabs and caz in their denigrating comments to me. I guess that tells me where you stand. I started this post to explain where I have come from in my dinar investment. It is not in any way a "red flag" as you stated, it's just my opinion. I imagine it is shared by a majority of dinar members on this site. So before you alienate a large percentage of DV members, you might want to reconsider your alliance with Caz and Shabs, who offer nothing in the way of productive substantial debate information. If they responded to the founder of this site during chats,with the same sarcasm and inuendo, I would imagine they would be shown the door....quickly.

Oh, there you are!  It is well known where I stand... on many things.  My reply was to Caz... you could have easily quoted your reply to my original post... but you didn't.  And even here, you still skirt the question.  What was your motive in your original post?  Had you simply added a meager preamble to it... we wouldn't be wasting our time still trying to understand it's purpose.  Again... it's perspective has been validated... what more were you looking for?  You posed no questions...  I have, yet you refuse to respond...  sorry, red flag.  Here's your chance...

BTW... once more will I validate your perspective.  Well-said... as expressed by many before you.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey Jax.....wanna form an alliance?......we can bring Caz in as well.....then we'll have the numbers.....I can smell the Big Brother jackpot now.   B) 

GO RV, then BV

I thought we already had one, Shabs!   You and Caz are members of my "Dream Team"!  You can validate that with "Leader WHN"!  Carry on, my quippy friend!   :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

Yo, my man Shabs Likes sitting on the fence and shiit... then he's gonna go sit on Trump's wall and shiit when he gets promoted to Wall Sitter!  Not wall shiitter!!!   But, when the occasion calls... Trump's gonna have "facilities" and shiit along every 100 feet of that thing!  Amenities and shiiit... ya know what I'm talkin" 'bout?!!! 

• Upvote 1

Yes, the sooner we can all cash out the better. I am not here for entertainment. I am here to gain information and make some profit off this investment. I wish we had not lost the serious posters on this site. They are mostly gone now, replaced by people who have "entertainment" as their onlyou agenda. For some reason I find that remarkably sad. Just my opinion of course. I guess I have no sense of humor anymore.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6