Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The DV membership has spoken. I now realize I need to just stay in the "entertain" mode for future postings. I am saddened that we, as an investment group, have tossed in the towel for substantive interaction. So to Shabs, Caz, and others who just like to play "funny" on this site, I say "congratulations". You have won. We will all now sit back and enjoy your witisms. I stand corrected in my understanding of how posting should now be made. I feel better now. I guess because we have "hashed out" all this before there is nothing left to be serious about. Where's Charlie Chaplin when we needed him. It is interesting to point out that there are at least 9 members who thought my observations were appropriate to be discussed because of the "emeralds" it received. But that was before the "slapstick" boys came to the conversation. As far as I'm concerned, this topic is over.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I find it sad how one poster can derail a legitimate conversation through his/her use of sarcasm towards the debate topic. I guess it's a sign of the times, where the entertainment factor becomes more important than the investment discussion. Oh, well, I tried.

Evened you out...It's just that I don't like rubies no matter what

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I negged you guys. There is truth here about ya'Ll hijacking the thread. I like sarcasm as much as the next guy. I don't give a rats sphincter if everyone knows I negged you. Bring on the elementary school yard name calling.

Been a long time since I was in elementary school.......I'll do some research and get back to you.    <_<   Side Note:  I haven't negged anybody in years......always seemed kind of childish.   B)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I negged you guys. There is truth here about ya'Ll hijacking the thread. I like sarcasm as much as the next guy. I don't give a rats sphincter if everyone knows I negged you. Bring on the elementary school yard name calling.

There wasn't anything stated that wasn't factual. No one hijacked anything..........you did have members conversing with one another.

Been a long time since I was in elementary school.......I'll do some research and get back to you.    <_<   Side Note:  I haven't negged anybody in years......always seemed kind of childish.   B)

GO RV, then BV

I'd plus ya..............but I'm all out. Computer must have thought I was neggin everyone and cut me off

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I find it sad that this dinar investment has moved into the comedy sphere of posting. I have watched members begin good solid discussions, only to watch the thread turn into "entertainment". And "yes" , Caz, it is called "hijacking". When you and your sidekick Shabs begin with the ridicule, lobster name-calling and "cutsie" one liners, the conversation turns to crap. If you aren't interested in making money off this thing, then say "adios" and go away. Maybe then some of the mature posters will return to DV. We used to have quite a few bright, articulate posters on this site, but there doesn't seem to be many left. Nobody wants to put up with your tag team hijacking. Maybe DV needs to start a new section called "comedy central". You boys will be a big hit down there. Just my opinion. Others may feel I'm being too harsh, maybe even judgemental. But I have to say what I feel, and many others probably feel the same way, but just don't want to say it due to the name calling that most assuredly will be coming from the two of you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I find it sad that this dinar investment has moved into the comedy sphere of posting. I have watched members begin good solid discussions, only to watch the thread turn into "entertainment". And "yes" , Caz, it is called "hijacking". When you and your sidekick Shabs begin with the ridicule, lobster name-calling and "cutsie" one liners, the conversation turns to crap. If you aren't interested in making money off this thing, then say "adios" and go away. Maybe then some of the mature posters will return to DV. We used to have quite a few bright, articulate posters on this site, but there doesn't seem to be many left. Nobody wants to put up with your tag team hijacking. Maybe DV needs to start a new section called "comedy central". You boys will be a big hit down there. Just my opinion. Others may feel I'm being too harsh, maybe even judgemental. But I have to say what I feel, and many others probably feel the same way, but just don't want to say it due to the name calling that most assuredly will be coming from the two of you.

You have my word from this moment forward I will steer clear of your posts and or opinions, unless it's in the LOPster section.  But lets be very clear here.....caz has been a DV member for almost 6 years and I'm going on 5 years myself.  You on the other hand have been here a few months.  You couldn't possibly know the members that have come and gone over the years, so you might want to walk that back.  Now, if by some odd circumstance, you happen to know what you say, then by default you have either been stalking DV, or you are one of those members who've been banned numerous times and resurrect yourself under a different moniker......which is it?  As for this Dinar investment, there's really only a few things you need to know....1) Never purchase more than you can afford....2) The exchange rate has remained relatively unchanged for years.....3) We continue to wait......4) I don't call people disparaging names unless we're having a friendly back and forth banter session and smiles abound.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1