Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Prayers for my daughter"

Texstorm

Father God, we ask you to make a mighty move on Texstorm's daughter . . . that you will supernaturally intervene and repair what damage has been done. Extend your mighty hand and touch her Lord. We ask you to guide the doctors and the nurses and give them wisdom and any medicines, surgeries or treatment will only do her good and no harm.

We thank you for this child, Lord and ask that she will be mighty in your Kingdom and that she will have an awesome testimony. We ask that you reveal yourself to her in her sleep and she will be forever changed. Give these parents peace Lord, like only you can do.

We thank you Lord for your mighty works and your tender mercies. We ask these things, in Jesus Name.

(I will keep praying, Texstorm.)

• Upvote 2

My immediate and continued prayers for your precious daughter. May the surgeons, doctors and nurses all be guided by God's loving hands so that they and everyone see the plans He has for Starr and give her the proper care she needs. I pray for a very speedy recovery and peace to you and your family. May tomorrow bring you much to be thankful for. God Bless you and your family.

• Upvote 2

Hello DV ! I did not want to leave anyone of you hanging, my daughter will survive her injuries ! I thank God for everything I have and that includes all of y'all as well. I can't begin to tell you but our prayers were answered this time ! Special thanks to all EMS, nurses and great doctors that give all you have and to tell you that you all make a difference. This is my greatest Thanksgiving ever ! And I want y'all to have the best Thanksgiving ever ! God Bless !!!

• Upvote 12

Prayer done. 

Hello DV ! I did not want to leave anyone of you hanging, my daughter will survive her injuries ! I thank God for everything I have and that includes all of y'all as well. I can't begin to tell you but our prayers were answered this time ! Special thanks to all EMS, nurses and great doctors that give all you have and to tell you that you all make a difference. This is my greatest Thanksgiving ever ! And I want y'all to have the best Thanksgiving ever ! God Bless !!!

Yahoo and AMEN. Thank you lord. 

Great news! Thanks :)

Glad to hear good new this morning.  Hope your family enjoys Thanksgiving and I bet I know what will be at the top of the list for what everyone is thankful for.  Hope she is back up on that horse soon.

My brother, I didn't even get to the end of this thread before asking our Holy Father 

to Bless Starr and her Daddy. My family shall keep you in our prayers for the time being.

And yes it is so wonderful to be alive today. Last Friday I was supposed to die. But God in 

his wonderful mercy directed my path and I wasn't standing where I should have been when 

this blew up,...............................

med_gallery_23164_7_334075.jpg

I should have been standing right in front of the first pod watching my gauges when it blew. 

Instead I turned and walked about ten to fifteen feet away, and that by the Grace of God.

What is the most amazing thing about all this is that nearly 18 months prior to this I told my

boss and my wife that I saw my tank explode and take my head off. No one thought anything of it

because Pneumatic cement tanks don't EVER explode. I googled it and only found one other time

where one did. I know that God directs our paths and that we seldom understand why. For now we see

through a glass darkly, but then we shall see as we are seen, and know as we are known.

My first take on this event was seriously difficult to deal with. I kept wondering did I really walk away?

Or did I die? But this morning as I awoke God spoke to me and showed me that for me to die is gain,

but to live is Christ. All the questions that I have about life, the earth, and Heaven were almost

answered. Yet I was scared at the event. Now I'm so Blessed to know that, I live for Christ. And him

alone do I serve. All things work together for the good of them who love the Lord. And If I could

show Starr and her wonderful Daddy something it is that,"EVERYTHING WORKS TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD

OF THEM WHO LOVE THE LORD".

What we do now with our new lease on life is a choice that Starr and I will have to seek the Kingdom of Heaven

to find out.

As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.  

• Upvote 7

Texstorm very sorry to hear about your daughter. All of my prayer will go out for her. I pray for her with all my faith my friend. Man if you need a friend or help with anything buddy. I'm in tomball and will be there for you if you need anything I can help with that I can do. I kid you not it won't be a problem we help our family here. I don't care even Today on thanksgiving I will be there man. Pm me if you need to contact me bud. Be safe you and your family. Prayers comin.