Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have Intel from a bank in Baghdad

gregp

Can you define "A Modest Amount"?

$20.00                 Twenty Dollars

$20,000.00           Twenty Thousand Dollars

$220,000.00         Two Hundred Twenty Thousand Dollars

Now personally, I believe the number 2 (two) and not (to or too) to be a very modest number.  The zero's by themselves are almost useless.  Hence, we use punctuation along with our modest numbers to help them along.  The strategical placing of a comma or a period (decimal point to be more precise) adds a tremendous meaning and amount to our "Modest" little number 2 (two) here.  I think it makes our example of the lowly, simple, "Modest" # 2 very Voluptuous and points out that two of anything that makes one Voluptuous is a good thing.  

My point being made, I now retire to the Cabinet.

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 2

Too late, all of the Iraqi politicians have sold out...

Nope - It's Never Too Late To Buy An Iraqi Politician ! ;)

They're Just Like 7-11 ! :blink:

Always Open ...

To A Higher Bidder ...

:D:D:D

Can you define "A Modest Amount"?

Two Camels !

And Then We Can Probably Get Luigi To Throw In A Mtn Goat To Sweeten The Pot ...

:lol::lol:

• Upvote 3

Find it remarkable you actually counted everybody.

Thugie -you have way too much time on your hand

Just Click On The Number Of Replies On The Right Side Of A Thread Before Opening It

And It Lists Out A Numerical Report Of All The Responses ! ;)

Believe Me - Clowns Can't Count That High ...

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4

Guys this whole dinar rv has taken a toll on my life and marriage. I am forced to take a break from this site to reconcile my life. I will be off the boards until Wednesday late afternoon. Sorry for this

take care of your yourself texas1. We will miss you. Don't worry, we will take notes for you of all the changes you missed. 

• Upvote 2

Guys this whole dinar rv has taken a toll on my life and marriage. I am forced to take a break from this site to reconcile my life. I will be off the boards until Wednesday late afternoon. Sorry for this

Hey Texas1 you must take time for yourself and your wife that's more important than the indecision going on in Iraq take your time nothings changing here for a little while. Family first and if anything changes you will get the same email we will all recieve. Get well with the family "priorities". Piece brother

FWD

GO RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tex... I admire your perspective and sense of resolve!  Who else could achieve such reconciliation within 48 hours!!!  You the man!  :eyebrows:

• Upvote 3

If We Pool Together A Modest Amount Of Bribe Money - We Can Probably Buy A Cabinet Member...

:D :D :D

I know how to do this...I'm Italian (sigh)

Solidarity from overseas, Bro

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I had a long talk with DFW airport foreign currency exchange today. They will cash an unlimited amount of currency. Although if it's a really large amount, they ask you call the day before as a courtesy. You hand them your currency and they cut you a cashiers check on the spot. You can stay in the hotel at the airport. The exchange center is directly below the hotel. How simple. They have a straight 2% exchange fee. I'm not recommending it, just doing some research.

They have a delarue machine. At this time they don't exchange Iraq dinar or Iranian rial yet.

Edited by gregp
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I had a long talk with DFW airport foreign currency exchange today. They will cash an unlimited amount of currency. Although if it's a really large amount, they ask you call the day before as a courtesy. You hand them your currency and they cut you a cashiers check on the spot. You can stay in the hotel at the airport. The exchange center is directly below the hotel. How simple. They have a straight 2% exchange fee. I'm not recommending it, just doing some research.

They have a delarue machine. At this time they don't exchange Iraq dinar or Iranian rial yet.

Thats good Information Thank you:)

• Upvote 1

GregHi you are too kind. I'm about 5 hours north in Bristow Oklahoma. I'll post my number after you respond to this and then delete it. Maybe we can talk a bit today and compare stories.

Thank you sir.

Edited by gregp

GregHi and gregp finally meet.. They go on a dinar date and live happily ever after!!

We talked about toilet papering your house. Lol. You're a mess Jaygo!

You two love birds bring me an RV and I will stop talking about your little love affair!! Edited by Jaygo
  • Upvote 2