Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have Intel from a bank in Baghdad

gregp

I think it's interesting Iran is coming out the same time. I jumped in on it. This could be a dual blessing.

Come on gregp... Now you are talking about buying Iran money. I was somewhat good with your original post about the 17th, but now you are starting to sound like a Terryk pumping currency sales.

I am sure I will get blown up with that comment!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

I think it's interesting Iran is coming out the same time. I jumped in on it. This could be a dual blessing.

I thought the same thing, talk about money a flowing in the East, and making bigger bombs, think Im holding about 5 different currencies, surely to goodness, one of them will hit. Its a lot different than a power ball ticket, at least you got something to look at..LOL

• Upvote 1

I can't believe some of you people actually believe this!!!!

Iraq is along ways from putting any value on the Dinar.

I see people all the time, predicting the RV.

Just about every day...........????

I think were getting closer, but, still have alot of laws to pass,

the list goes on and on.........

I will continue to pray for the Leaders of Iraq.......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Abadi calls to activate the economic sectors and warns of obstacles put in front of the measures taken for the advancement of economic reality

12/12/2015 13:13

BAGHDAD / National Iraqi News Agency / nina / The prime minister Haider al-Abadi, said the time has come to revitalize the industrial, agricultural and banking sectors, and the face of the economic crisis, which exposed because of the low oil prices of the country, calling on the banking sector to make a qualitative leap in the sector and the adoption of techniques methodologies advanced. Abadi said in a speech at the annual Iraq Banking Conference on his behalf by Minister of Planning and Salman al-Jumaili, that "the country is going through circumstance Mali difficult as a result of lower oil prices, noting that the time has come to activate the economic, agricultural and tourism sectors, stressing that the government is determined to activate the role of private banks ". He said al-Abadi said the government launched days before lending for industrial and agricultural projects, housing initiative at $ 5 trillion dinars, as well as 1.5 trillion dinars for small projects, noting that he was the cooperation between the government and the World Bank have an important role in the success of this initiative." He warned Abadi, of putting obstacles in front of the measures taken for the advancement of economic reality in the reform package, indicating that the overall economic and political change requirements and put the banking sector in front of great challenges to support the economy and the advancement of the financial crisis in the country. "He added that" the adoption of the state a new philosophy based on free market economy, privatization is supposed to be based on support measures this transformation and the development of other measures the evolution of the banking sector. "He called Abadi to be performed this conference to review objectively problematic that got to some private banks, which harmed the interests of its customers and undone confidence in such banks, the fact that banks and financial institutions have become the engine support for the economy, development and reflected the strength of this sector to the field of economy and must be a change quantum leap in the banking sector and the introduction of advanced technology. "For his part, head of the private banks association meek ​​Handal in a speech during the conference that" the conference will discuss during the two things very important for the advancement of the banking sector and access to financial inclusion that we aspire his "./ ended 8

12.13.2015 at 12:31 (GMT Baghdad)

Special - scales News

Said Finance Committee member Hossam punitive, Sunday, that the plan set by the central bank in order to attract funds for the purpose of investment and moving the wheel of the Iraqi economy will work to revitalize the banking sector and circulation of money instead of survival static in homes, while noting that the financial crisis through which Iraq currently the largest of its solution making plans.

He said the punitive L / scales News /, it is "to be traded and moving the currency inside Iraq and Iraqi money instead of survival is still in the homes," stressing the need to "be there banking and business process to take advantage of the circulation of funds in the market."

He added, "The plan by the Central Bank in order to attract these funds for the purpose of investment and moving the wheel of the Iraqi economy step earnest to convert rentier economy to a market economy in order to stimulate the banking sector there and to be a trading of funds between banks and traders instead of being money chunky in homes process ".

He pointed out that" the financial crisis through which Iraq is currently the largest of its solution making plans ", stressing the need to" be there move in the diversity of agricultural, industrial and commercial sources for the advancement of the financial reality of the country. "

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the Keywords revealed, earlier, that 77% of the Iraqi currency traded in the market are chunky in homes .http://www.mawazin.net/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D9%88%D8%B6%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D8%AE%D8%B7%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84%D9%87%D8%A7/%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9

• Upvote 3

Of course there are some people in Iraq that know

This is not a run of the mill rumor It is coming fro a very conservative and reliable poster

I am a believer and thank you Greg for putting this out there ,even if not the 17 th ,we could be very close

• Upvote 2

Of course there are some people in Iraq that know

This is not a run of the mill rumor It is coming fro a very conservative and reliable poster

I am a believer and thank you Greg for putting this out there ,even if not the 17 th ,we could be very close

I agree, Rhona.  I have been on and off of DV since 2009 and I don't ever remember gregp posting anything like this one.   I am not so sure about his Iranian post but here's hoping!

• Upvote 1

With Iraq calling for the end of the daily auctions, the activation of the tarriffs, and the budget very close to being passed (with elements of the hydro carbon agreement in it)

I also saw a large group of Kurdish leaders were coming to Baghdad today- hopefully to settle HCL disputes) it sure looks like change is in the wind.

• Upvote 7