Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have Intel from a bank in Baghdad

gregp

"The Central Bank of Iraq, on Wednesday, not to withdraw any class of trading to coincide with the release of the 50 thousand dinars."  So, if Iraq adds the 50k, which is literally twice as big as the largest note currently used, it's going to add to the money supply.  Just because Iraq says it won't affect inflation doesn't mean anything

So if thats the case I wonder how many 50,000's they printed. As many as they want? Lets hope it is some kind of exchange and not just printing out of thin air. That will definitely bring down the value of the dinar but fast.

I wish I could say this was a first but Gymrat and Happygilmore I accidentally negged the both of you as I was advancing the screen by touch just now. Sorry big time. Can someone help to correct that error please?

Yes, I went ahead and negged you twice to make up for it. Here to help.lol

• Upvote 5

I hope its true, frank said something about it I see,it is a plus that someone else said something.

OR

I am Really hoping frank was not the intel auditor....

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/211514-float-starting-at-20-cents-mid-dec-then-full-rv-jan-2016/

Frank has not been in the Picture.  Keeping it at Dinar Vets. 

And In A Worthless Effort To Try And Attempt To Compete With GregP:

Luigi Is Starting A New Thread Titled "I Have Intel From A Credit Union In Mosul"...

:D :D :D

I heard Luigi drives a crude tanker in the southern Turkish providence.  :eyebrows:  :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

Greg, Thank You,,Any type of positive news, is great on this Thanksgiving Day, from a member, as yourself. Weve all been down a rough road, the money we worked so hard for and saved, is just about gone, 1 Kings 17:1615So she went and did according to the word of Elijah, and she and he and her household ate for many days. 16The bowl of flour was not exhausted nor did the jar of oil become empty, according to the word of the LORD which He spoke through Elijah.

From your lips to Gods ears..Happy Thanksgiving.

Nice quote. Happy Thanksgivng. I pray this ride is about to pay off. Thanks.

• Upvote 3

Well that's putting it out there Greg. Even " if Iraq being Iraq " and it doesn't happen I still appreciate the post. Helped me to "believe " again even if only for a short while. Many thanks.

pokerplayer

Perfectly put Pokerplayer..... Thanks Greg ... Here's hoping December is it

• Upvote 2