Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Night KTFA CC Notes by Aggiedad77 11/23/2015

ronscarpa

Monday Night KTFA CC Notes by Aggiedad77 11/23/2015 - Part 1

Aggiedad77: Here are the Notes from the 11-23-2015 CC….enjoy  Aloha  Randy

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

Frank26: Here we go….stuffed up ears and all.

Family the blue couch will not longer be used….we don’t need to go there any longer.

The reality of what is going on with the MR feels surreal….but I’m here to tell you…..oh my goodness…..it is very real.

When I came back from Hawaii…..in September…..and I was with you….I said listen family….they were supposed to lift the value of their currency in July….our intel was telling us that….then when we came back….in Sept we have you 1, 2 and 3….those things were accomplished in Sept….the first couple of weeks.

1 was Security…they didn’t have this in July….but boy did it happen in Sept….ringy-ding ding….Hello this is Abadi, I need pizza and a lot of Security…..30 minutes later….they had pizza and all kinds of security. Ladies and Gentlemen, security got us to where we are now….2 was Laws……then we moved on to 1, 2, 3, and 4…..and they have done well again.

USA Today…..Iraq liberated Sinjar and returns…but it has been destroyed.

They will move from an RI to an RV in December….all these liberated towns of Iraq had banks….BB’s…..they were called this because they were needed by Dr. Shabibi.

The junk the media feeds you is months old…..they are far beyond what we see. They are about to do the MR….the banks have been loaded with LD’s….in fact being giving to the citizens now.

Today’s paper says $2.2 million for national debt….where is this money coming from.

The RV will actually allow the Iraqi dinar to be higher than Kuwait’s currency.

The security has allowed three of the strangest bedfellows to help us with Iraq…..Iran, Russia, and China.

I have much to say to you Family.

Would you like to go on a picnic….yes the USA says…..they were depegged from us…..but then they come back to us due to the picnic basket….oh looks the Indonesia Rupiah is joining that basket…..because…..it was for political reasons.

Remember 1, 2 and 3 have all been led by security.

WSJ today, it’s telling you that terrorist security gap is probed….what they really are saying…..good grief….we have some of the best intel collected against ISIS…against terrorism….we are removing terrorism all over the world….look at Brussels.

In the meantime…..China….what did you tell your people……we told them to multiply…..we are 4 billion people…..having 2 babies instead of 1….we will have 8 billion people and no one will mess with us.

This army can wipe out things in the world with a blink of an eye….but we have joined them and Russia in this fight against terrorism.

Baby boomers decided to only have 2 children per family….slowing growth down…..China said only 1 per family…..slowing even further….but now they are coming back big time….fascinating to me.

Toledo paper says….Corporation among the west….Iran and Russia is the Key to beating ISIS.

WSJ…..i got a big kick out of it….Feds are playing the losing hand….but no they are not…they were expecting the same thing as you by November 21….but it happened way before that.

We do have strange relationships with strange countries because we are about to make money with these countries….but watch China take the lead over everyone.

American in Iran gets prison term in Iran over spying charges……watch how this evolves and works out though…..he should be released.

There crack downs all over the world…..every where terrorists are being taken out…ever since Paris’ attacks. Brussels in on lock down….the speed of 1, 2, and 3 was led by security……to see all this has been impressive.

I wanted to talk to you about CERN…but I am not going to, not tonight, but tomorrow after the Bible Study…..if you don’t know what CERN is….it is another reason why I believe we are at the beginning of the end….their goal is to smash protons to emit radioactive photons that gives us information about the beginning of the universe….

Yesterday their collider had a disaster…an explosion….an accident….created a nuclear fire…..very significant….involving a super heated conductor that totally destroyed this conductor…..their scientists thought they were going to find what they called to Hauson Particle….the God Particle…..if it can be found, it is possible that we can learn much more than we should or need to know…..there was a geyser that shot straight up in the air where the accident happened….yes they were looking for the God Particle.

What I find interesting where the four rivers met….we destroyed that tree and we destroyed the opportunity to save that garden….Satan dwelled in that garden then he was allowed to live all over the place. There were wise men who studied there, they knew the Nazarene was coming….so they left their kingdoms and convassed from the Iraqi area following that star to the west…..when they would stop at small villages….it was impressive….how they were dressed….and what they carried….many asked what they were doing…we are on the way to pay our respects to the Baby Jesus…and others then gave them more to give to the Baby Jesus…their caravans had to expand.

Jesus could have called upon armies to defend him…he could have called upon God to defend him….but he knew he had to live the sacrifice.

You know that place where the four rivers were….man destroyed that area…then tried to find the God Particle…..this is disrespect to our Heavenly Father….they build this thing called a tower….if we could get close to God we could figure out what he was doing…..CERN….yes they were trying….then they continued to build on their effort….soon God was looking….what are they doing…..of course he knows what they do…..He decided to disperse them….by confusing them…by handicapping their ability to communicate…..different tongues….the 12 tribes……many dialects that were not understandable…..causing anger, fighting, and broke God’s heart….so we the people disbanded and went our own ways…mainly to the east. The city was Babel….the Tower of Babel.

Hundreds of years later here we go again….we don’t need God….we are the mecca of things the center of this world…..we got all we need…..stupid fools……so beautiful they call it the 8th wonder of the world…..you think someone would leave a note….don’t blow it….but they didn’t…..today this same place is called Baghdad. The whole world will do the most business with her…..give her what she wants, make her feel good.

Christians, make sure you put your full suit of armor on…..stand at the door with your Bible…..Peter be careful…..I brought you his ear Jesus…..do as I do….I will Jesus…..then Jesus tells Peter by tomorrow you will deny me three times.

The God Particle….they were looking for this through a black hole a different dimension….we don’t see it…but can’t see it….but it is there. Just as you see Frank only in height and width, but no depth…..it does exist.

We are so advanced….the knowledge this planet learns each month we can’t even find ways to store things….we are becoming God-like, and maybe not even want a God….this is very dangerous.

If the CERN collider had succeeded it would have gotten us far to close to God.

We talk of this because it is a part of the study of the IQD.

Got the staff of KTFA together, around the 5th or 6th of October….I need tell you something…..don’t post this…but on the 21st of November the LD’s will arrive….if they have them….it is only because 3 and 4 are occurring…..keep this in prayer staff….and start preparing yourselves….the rest of the Internet….over a month ago….the Internet wasn’t talking about it….the articles weren’t talking about it….but our teams were seeing it happening…..

On the 7th of November a former Secretary of State talked about the LD’s….we had a special CC with you….we called it the “Eagle Has Landed”…..three army bases have moved the LD’s….they had been at Andrews Air Force Base….then on Friday 13th we saw on team chat the LD’s were in Iraq and had been distributed to the banks that Dr. Shabibi wanted.

This is not boasting…this is not crazy…..if you are new don’t think that….pray that what is said happens….it usually happens within 7-10 days.

We told you last week the Investment Law would come out….they talk about the Investment Law this week. We told you the taxes and tariffs would be released around the 2nd or 3rd week of December.

This is not a coincidence that the taxes and tariffs and the RV is about to happen….oh yes they always say this….well watch this time….watch.

There are lesser and lesser stones being thrown at us….sometimes they pick up pebbles….but after copying and pasting they put the pebbles back down.

Our staff supported and bore witnessed to all that we are telling you….three good teams, contractual, political, military….there will be little info this week, because they know what we do this last week of November.

We don’t want to work with them during this week….so look for many articles starting Wednesday that are recycled….but there will be some money coming to Iraq…..coming from an international market as we eat this week…..this money must also get in a Long Line….and you know what that line represents….this money will be big and boost many of their reforms…..if I don’t see the RI and RV at least next month….no washy….no washy…..these are not loans…..if we don’t see things….you don’t get money.

You put out the taxes and tariffs….yes….you start the RI into the RV…..yes…..then we bring the international money….show me the effort……show me….and we show you the international money.

Just as with all the talk of the money associated with the LD’s…..but not about this international money….yet…..and we thought they would get this done by the 21st….those on the call last Friday…..we said 500 they said yes….I said 250 and they said yes…then I said, that’s all the LD’s…..yes…..then Foxtrot came on the call and asked me what the next day was….Saturday….November 21st……oh shoot…they are done aren’t they……that is why you are so calm…yes sir….this is surreal….no sir….this is real.

So when they do the RI into the RV that is actually a releasing of the new rate isn’t it…yes…..that would put them into Article 8 wouldn’t it….yes…..so it’s got to be simultanteously…..for the taxes for the tariffs at the borders…but you have to inclue the LD’s in this trifecta at this rate.

Meanwhile the bank is working on the mechanisms used already to impact this project….that is expected to start by the beginning of 2017….or likely to work on the project in early 2017…..NO….NO…..Frank you just messed this up don’t you know that…..NO….because the 50’s, 100’s, the 1,000’s are already implemented…..so don’t give me no crap that you will do this in 2017….you are doing the RI in December…then you are telling me you are going to wait a whole year to do the RV…stupid….stupid.

Yes Family the RI and the RV starts in about three weeks….it is not my opinion…..this is Dr. Shabibi’s plan…..3 and 4….look to your notes….right after the 21st when we told our staff what would happen with the LD’s….they made it happen.

The RI and the RV will start in about 3 weeks…because Dr. Shabibi wants it to be that way…..but only time…only time…..and International investors……yes they had a fair, an international fair….but only time and the international investors will determine this RI to RV growth….but for them to say it will take into 2017 insults my intelligence.

This time from the RI into the RV stage….this is the time for value of the IQD that is in the hands of the citizens…..why do you think they gave them the LD’s then the value goes up.

You know what else….watch their cigarettes, their liquor, the cost of goods in Iraq…..once the RI starts into the RV…..watch the cost of goods go down in Iraq…..for the citizens of Iraq….because this is the goal of Dr. Shabibi….. because their purchasing power increases….as the worth goes up, the cost of goods goes down….making the living in Iraq less torturous this is because Maliki is not around…..this makes Dr. Shabibi smile….gobble…gobble.

When we taught this to you, two Mondays ago…..it wasn’t just last Monday it was the Monday before….the rest of the net will catch up….the LD’s are in and distributed….Dr. Shabibi is passing the 50k’s…..they are for reverse psycology….many people said oh it’s a LOP….but we know it is not…..the 50k’s can be used, but only for 2015 for the purpose of lifting the 000’s from the streets and open up accounts….only introduced in 2015, they can be used in 2016…but were only introduced in 2015..….then I said to you…..the 100k’s will be for the purpose of 2016…they are not for the banks….

The RI is for the LD’s and the citizens to start the process…..but the RV is with the 100k’s because the process will have matured by then and the rate will probably be around 1 to 1 IMO….then the banks will use the 100k’s and use them for something they call bank platforms…..for their transactions and the business of their domestic growth because the international world pour in to exploded the value of their currency….the citizens will start this and the international world will finish it……that is the RI into the RV ready for this old-timers….that was the west to the east.

Frank showed a stack of napkins with notes all over them….different colors for different teams.

You got that….the 50k’s….the larger of the LD’s are for the start of the RI with the citizens in 2015….the 100k’s are for marching into the RV into 2016 only for banks….you will never see one..…then used for what I call platform trading…..and banks will use it for their international transactions….because there is a mountain of international market money coming in.

Monday Night CC Notes - 11/23/2015 Part 2
Frank26:  By the way…the Finance Committee tells us that the CBI plans to issue a 1 IQD note in the first half of 2016…..oh yes in the RV state they will come out with 1, the 5, the 10, the 20….not sure if they will have a 50, the might…..they will have currency similar to ours…..but of course they just went through a monetary reform….

I really understand the concept of what you are calling the lower LD’s going into next year versus the higher LD’s they are using now….because they are still into the RI state now….are the citizens using the larger LD’s right now…..well what do you think…..not until the first half of 2016 will they introduce the lower LD’s…..not into 2017.

Please pay attention just now….I won’t be talking again this week.

An RI into an RV or the LD’s from the west to the east.

Remember I asked you if you have an IQD in your right hand….what do you have in your left hand….9/10’s of a penny in your left hand….but if that goes up….these larger lower denoms just doesn’t work……that is why the lower LD’s will be seen in the first half of 2016….when the RV part blossoms and adds value to their currency…..

How long will this take….well some knucklehead economist suggested 2017…..of course not….or we wouldn’t be doing this right now….how does Iraq re-enter the global market…..with security, with the laws, with the neutering of Maliki, Dr. Shabibi moves on with monetary reform 3 and 4, the US backs up this country even stronger….yes we will bow to her….we know our row….we know our position.

So why these other LD’s….the 250’s, the 500’s, the 5,000’s….to walk into the RV from December into January….the key is….when will the citizens use these LD’s….when the value goes up….when it is increased enough to phase out the bigger LD’s they are giving out now…..so the citizens can use the smaller LD’s next year with much more purchasing power….this is their goal and Dr. Shabibi….it is not your goal…your goal is a capital gain.

The USD was also phased out in our industrial revolution in the same manner.

So the first basket says how do you like me now basket number 1 says the IQD…..Iran says I want to be like you IQD…..I am the Iranian Rial….I am free as a bird….I want to be just like you….but much faster…..so how do you like me now says the IQD….another voice says I’m in the basket with you now and I’m liking it…that is the voice of China….South Korean Won how do you like this basket asks the IQD….well we just finished military exercises and with military contracts coming up…..

China got a little nervous about recent military exercises….we are increasing military contracts….in fact our tourist count is going up…..our troop count is going up, more foreign troops coming in….more military contracts….

We love that China is in the same basket as we might be in….because that will control North Korea even more……hey China we are in the same basket right….yes we are….hey China you are communists right…..tell those guys up north to quiet down….no….yes we are in the same basket….tell them to quiet down….well…ok we can do that.

So the IQD turns to the basket and asks…..hey basket…..how do you like me now….another voice pops up….the Dong….hey get out of that basket….your turn will be coming….probably next year.

So do we have to wait all of next year for the rate to go up to join you Hawaii…..no but what if you did…..no IMO…any increase in the RI to the RV will be enough to fuel you Family….the tanker will be loaded by mid-2016….and there will be many tankers by 2017….you talking of oil tankers….no….tankers with what you want.

I’m just curious right now Family are you counting your dinars right now…..or are you counting your blessings…..this is a precursor question for you….will you be a God…..will the money be a God for you….or will God still be God for you.

Dr. Shabibi are you happy…..excuse me…..what did you say Frank…..Shabibi baby are you happy……well Frank I have a lot of security….it is actually over spilling….I have laws implemented….laws…..the budget for 2016….the deficit has been decreased….just like with the US…..I mean Clinton sent Obama a box of cigars…..they got that much money left…what does that mean….am I happy Frank….the GOI cut much of their salaries….they did many revisions of their salaries….wait a second…Iraqi citizens…are you happy….there is a roar….yes they sound happy…..so Dr. Shabibi how do you feel about the laws….I couldn’t have done anything without the laws….yes we have security too.

Family remember this is the Middle East….something can go wrong…but I don’t see anything or I would tell you….but….I think it is important that I say this to you….and I posted this to you today….a lava flow is never predictable it is of it’s own pace and especially directional change….and many things have changed in the last three months and you know something I’ve got no problems with their improvements…..and IMO…..neither should you.

Family….will there be an exchange law in effect by December 15th….why….because I feel IMO…..that by December the 15th the RI will start…then 7-10 days you won’t see anything and that will take us into the beginning of January….I pray this is enough time for the RI into the RV.

Knock, knock…..who is that knocking on the door of the CBI….the citizens of Iraq…can we have the smaller LD’s that you’ve given to the banks…..no….ok….we just ask because you are passing out the higher LD’s…..no….why….we are going from an RI to an RV….ok, we will be back first quarter of next year….ok….are you sure we can’t have them….no…but they are prettier…..no….ok let’s get out of here.

Frank….are you sure about this….well that is what they tell us….this time around our teams do not see our intel being measured….it is being calculated…..that is quite a difference.

Get your game plan together Family…..get serious. If you got dinars that is enough, what you need is an inventory, of your stewardship, the lawyers, the banks, how you will distribute this money, how you will make money….but many of you don’t understand.

Let’s say you have one million…..be careful….do not live beyond your means….what that means……if you buy a house and you pay cash for it…that is not smart….you should never pay cash for it…use a vehicle to pay for it….get help…get your game plan together….do not be careless….especially right now.

We already told you there will be zero intel this week and why….and how it will work….we are helping them do their work…but we want the week off….that is why Parliament extended their sessions up to November 23rd.

TA-DA.

So up to November 21st so much has been accomplished…..then between the 21st and December 15th…..we want to see the taxes and tariffs at the borders….with the laws….we want the customs taxes at the borders…we want to see more LD’s, especially the smaller ones…..the Investment Law…..you know why we want to see these things…..

From an article….the State is now headed towards investment in the private sector and encourage industries and trade and open market GDP to maintain our industries and support them….in other words they are calling out to the international world with an internationally recognized Iraqi currency….but we need a rate….done that….been there….but we don’t see…hey come here.

The LD’s was explained to our staff in October….but we’ve seen this already…..I’m asking you now as I asked our staff….pray…..you will not see the RI…..but we need to be praying to be strong…what we tell you today is a reality of the reality.

You know when we landed…when the Eagle Landed….when we went from west to east….we are about to walk on water for God’s kingdom.

Demons tremble in their trenches…..we are the Kracken to be released into the world….we are the Christians….we are the bride.

This past September when we got back we gave you a road map….we called it 1, 2, and 3. Then in October we told our staff….told them what everyone is talking about now. Today all that we share with you from our study files is all over the Internet which is encouraging and good.

Guess what I am going to share from our teams in December….and it is from that point forward that I will start to fade away…not from you….but from the studies….you won’t need me much longer….we need to do God’s work….I always said there will only be 1% left….I like when people say….how dare you say I won’t be around….I never said that you won’t be around….how can you feel guilty about a statement I never said about you.

The USD is reaching across from the east to the west….to the IQD….because the two of them are the protagonists of a story in a book….leading actors in a great movie….so the USD…..hit a high today of 100.00….and a low of 99.86….what it did today is it reached a dollar…..when did it last do this…..that is a profound question…this is profound for the RI into the RV.

XE.com has shown the dollar at 99.8+ as a high….it showed the Iraqi dinar at 1111.11 for one USD….now it’s only a coincidence…..since 1990….I see these ones….1111 every where…daily…..I call myself Frank26…the reciprocal of 26 is 386….I think they will cap between 386 and 420….when the RV is done….IMO.

So the USD teases everyone by hitting around 99.8….99.9….but today it hit a dollar….historical…then the IQD hits 1111.11…they both tease without shame…..look at that picnic basket…amazing….mind-boggling….if you weren’t a student none of this would bother you.

The rest of the world….survey 1,000 people at a mall…they know nothing of the IQD….very few people are students of currency….you are blessed.

There will be a plethora of articles from the CBI…..numbers 3 and 4…..do you realize we have both of those….but we don’t see Dr. Shabibi at the helm…..but his voice is every where….anytime you see “keywords” that is him…..he said today….the rejection of the CBI for the distribution of salaries in USD is a correct decision…..why….beause we are going from an RI into RV…..he’s saying I’m not paying anything ever again in USD.

Meanwhile Zebari discusses with Rafadain and Rasheed Banks…to provide better service for the citizens…and he is looking for ways to upgrade these two banks…in accordance with international standards….what has it been 12 years….someone is finally adding value to their currency….someone is going into Article 8.

Meanwhile….the Interior Minister announces the removal of all checkpoints in Baghdad….you don’t get rid of those…that causes security….but we are telling you we have security….so is that why you are going from an RI into RV next month….yes.

For those of you on team chat on Friday you saw me talking to Foxtrot….this is what it was about….the removal of Checkpoint Charlie.

Meanwhile PM Abadi’s office calls on the citizens…..he told the citizens to take advantage of international support for the reforms and the specialists that are demanding to reform the tax system….why…because we go from the RI to the RV….but you always tell us this…you guys have always said you would take care of the borders….well yes…we do much…and after the 15th we will do much more.

So….XE.com….Forex….brokers….how is the root beer….it’s nice and cold…chilled…..good because we are going to need it for a float on December 15th, 2015…..there is a lot on what I’m telling you but I’m not explaining.

Abadi is told by the CBI there is no flaw in the customs and the tariffs laws and the systems of the administration of these laws…..you see Family….laws almost a year ago is what I fought for……I hung up on two people because I knew they did not know what they talked about….many talked bad about me….let them throw stones….but I protected my KTFA family….it is the laws that we now have….that are the givers of the RI walking into the RV….today. Please enjoy them.

All my teams send you their well wishes. I talked to Delta, asked him if he was coming tonight…..no I have people who are outside the country with me right now and I don’t want them to hear. I sent him another communiqué to tell your friends….by next year you will be a millionaire…he texted back….December….no not in December my brother.

The whales are doing their thing no doubt….but what will make it grow will be the citizens of Iraq…moving it from the RI to the RV.

We told you IOO (In our opinion) ….based on the meeting we told you about on the 10th….we don’t think 10, 20, or 30 cents is feasible…..but around 40 cents will be the best place to start…then 7-10 days will be a good time to swing to the 1 to 1…..IMO…that 40 cents is crucial…..then to grow to the 1 to 1 into next year……into the first quarter.

Back in 2008….there was an issue called the Paris Club Debt….it came to Iraq…..and they agreed if the day they revalue the currency and it doesn’t come out at 1 to 1 they would not be able to pay their debt……no one on the Internet is talking about this…but now they will…watch them. Once it comes out...the RV….it will be a managed float….and it will cap just past Kuwait.

Yes, they agreed their global exchange would have to be 1 to 1 or they would have to pay 100% of what was due….$180 billion. The reason why the Paris Club Debt was never paid…they didn’t want to be paid at 1166…they are in the Long Line too.

WS articles…..CBI rescued from collapse of the Iraqi Dinar….come on…..Iran….We are raising the value of our currency.

So how could the CBI be rescued….must have been an increase in their currency….now laws by themselves could do this.

Like a little kid crying……crying….crying….tell them they will be put in their room….more crying….then take out a donut and put it right in front of their mouth…and all of a sudden they get quiet. An increase of the value of the IQD will do so many things.

Cannot Issue Currency without a cover of Gold or the Dollar…..this is all about the currency….about going up in value.

Here’s another one….Restore Confidence in the Banking Sector Contributes to the Position of Liquidity….no confidence will not get you anything….but the LD’s yes now they are everywhere….they can provide the liquidity.

There is much to be thankful for on this Thursday. The education system teaches the children….the pilgrims almost died, then the Indians brought food to them and the Indians taught them how to survive a brutal winter, the nasty weather……the thing that bothers me is that it was the Indians that saved the white settlements that winter…but in reality it was both the Indians and the white man that gave thanks they survived together that winter.

It is amazing how in the last 8 years so much has changed in our laws of our country…..I can be sued from so many ways….laws have changed so that gays can be married in all parts of the nation…so Frank….you have a problem with gays…..I have a problem with *** marriages…..do you think you can do that in Heaven.

When I was a child I thought as a child…..as an adult I know I shouldn’t. I’ll tell you to have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hey my Lions have won 2 games in a row and I don’t even know who they play on Thursday.

In review….no more discussion except for team chat Friday night at 9:00 pm EST. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You will see the Iraqi Dinar go to its Natural Rate Position as it moves from this RI to the RV.

Dismissed with a prayer.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You know - I've never realized what a bozo this guy is - because I've never really taken the time to read one of his chats ... but after wasting about five minutes I'll never get back I can conclusively say he's also a moron.  He doesn't give dates or rates ?  He specifically states in three weeks!!  How is that not a date?  Granted it's a range, but a very specific range, ergo a date!!

As for CERN ... want to know what's that all about?  Read on ...

Patty Brassard, Karen MacDonald and Sgt. Daniel all offered extensive and detailed reports as to what happened to CERN on the 13th and what goal could have been. This can be found in the video at the bottom of this article. 

According to Sgt. Daniel, the LHC was ramping up for high energy collisions using Lead at energy outputs of 7000 teV, terra electron volts. He says this was an attempt to create an einstein rosen bridge or wormhole, otherwise known as a portal. 

According to Sgt. Daniel, the reason for this was because the Sun has a large ET craft parked next to it, preventing Draco forces from leaving the solar system using the Sol stargate. The Draco were attempting to create a portal out of the solar system to bring in reenforcement to help them in their war effort. Sgt. Daniel does not go into detail regarding what this war is or who the Draco are fighting, but he could be referring to what dozens of whistleblowers have claimed, that a 'war' between light forces and dark forces is raging for the freedom of the planet. 

One such whistleblower I have been covering of late is Corey Goode, who claims to be a secret space program insider working with an Alliance of humans and ET's with the goal of freeing the planet. I have no more evidence to say Goode's narrative is more accurate than the dozens of others available, but it is admittedly the story I am the most familiar with. Most likely there is a homogeny of testimony one can draw from to paint a semi-complete picture.

Ahhh .... o_0 ... sure!!!  That really happened, you idiot!!!  Here's someone at CERN's reply ...

Just yesterday, I was contacted by CERN researcher and author, and personal friend, Anthony Patch in regards to these stories. He, like me, says that these rumours are unfounded and could even be part of a psychological operation being waged on social media.

Anthony wants me to convey the following information which he has also included on a video he released yesterday on the subject.

NO EXPLOSIONS AT CERN:

Recent reports and videos this week of destruction at CERN are unfounded.

What is being put out is Disinformation and a Psychological Operation.

I have personal contacts in Geneva. Had any such explosions and destruction occurred, they would have notified me.

Mr Anthony Patch

The reciprocal of 26 is 0.03846 NOT 386 - and even if he thinks he can multiply that by 100 to get his 3.86 - he's still wrong !!!  It's ONLY 3.85

Sorry no offence intended to any other bozos posting regularly to these forums ...

• Upvote 1