Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thanksgiving

kcw

Hi!

I just wanted to take a minute this morning to say I am thankful for our mod family!  :)  

2015 has been a crazy year for me and my family and 2016 looks to continue the trend ;)  I know I haven't been very active posting but know this, I am praying for all of you.

I feel strongly that I need to say the following:

1) I think yesterday is the beginning of WW3.  China has said they are going to mobilize since the killing of their citizen.  It looks like all the major countries military will soon be in the ME.

2) Be very aware of your surroundings and have a plan.  Listen to that small still voice inside you.  Do not dismiss it!  If you are not feeling comfortable where ever you may be....... leave (grocery store, gas station, bank etc......)

3) Be prepared!  More then ever, if you have a few extra bucks, stock up on staple foods, can foods, seeds, bottled water etc... 

4) Meds.....  make sure you have extra.....  

5) Knowledge,  I pray every day to have eyes that see and hears that hear the truth and facts.  Knowledge is power!  I refuse to parish due to a lack of knowledge.   History is about to repeat, and it will be worse this time.  The pattern has been established...1930's are here with the addition of the 1960's culture war.

A) Know the enemy!  There is a reason Thomas Jefferson printed the koran and asked all the citizens to read it!  He wanted the public to be informed and know our enemy during the Barbary wars!  

B)  Most importantly, know GOD's word!  Do not be deceived.

Love you all!

• Upvote 11

Well said KCW that will indeed "preach" as they say...I did NOT however hear about a Chinese citizen being killed...that seems to tie in one of the last loose ends: the kings of the East....

So we now have Gog & Magog, Persia, Assyria, Lybia, Put and others ALL in the fray and the Philisitines continue the drums of war....

WAKE UP PEOPLE......

• Upvote 5

kcw, I considered moving it to the VIP section because I feel that it will be welcomed there. But i think it would be better to put it in the open forums for all to see, because your words have real meaning and I believe they should be seen by all. Including those that might give you a hard time.

I'm on your side here. So with your permission, I will move this to the open forums.

Thank you, and happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and also all of our members here. :)

• Upvote 3

Agreed, Adam.   I think it's something that everyone needs to read, pause to think about and prepare themselves.   I think kcw is tough enough to handle any negative feedback that may come her way.    :twothumbs:

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you mods!  

• Upvote 3

I'm not sure if it's simply a move of like-minded people or what, but I've been hearing a lot of chatter on this subject as well.  The Bible tells us that no one knows the exact hour or day, but it does tell us we should be informed enough to know the season.  I have to agree that this is the beginning...birth pains, if you will...of something that needs our attention.

Last week's message was on this.  The pastor's theory is that we will not be swooped away and miss all the hard work, but are put here to be salt and light.  We will be protected in many ways, but this will be God's final show to the universe and its principalities, powers, mights and dominions as to who the true God is.  We are not pawns put here for the amusement of some esoteric chess gamers.  We have meaning, destiny and a purpose.  

I'm with you KCW.  I'll help police the thread and try to keep the comments from becoming personal attacks, as usual.  Take the lead.  I think it's obvious we've got your back!

• Upvote 3

Here's an excerpt I found on another website:

http://armed-isis.beforeitsnews.com/politics/2015/11/top-obama-appointee-president-knowingly-and-willingly-armed-isis-2759466.html?currentSplittedPage=2

"All of what are seeing unfold today is part of a larger plan by global elites to weaken the United States by destroying the U.S. Dollar, with it our military power, and create enough instability to where a “global government” or military force can step in and take over. Obama is completely on board with that plan. He has ”knowingly” and “willingly,” to use Michael Flynn’s words, been a part of the execution of that plan. George Soros, the man otherwise known as “The Currency Killer” in global financial circles, has been beating the drums for World War III as far back as at LEAST six months ago, as the video below demonstrates. Now it looks like that war is unfolding before our eyes. Yesterday, a Russian jet was shot down by one of the NATO allies, and then today, a Russian Rescue Chopper Is Shot Down Searching For the Pilot (Video). World War III seems imminent, and Obama is far more focused on destroying boundaries and killing our currency then his about the safety of the Amreican people. 

http://video.beforeitsnews.com/videos.php?vid=595f42e6a

Perhaps the worst part about all of this, is that Obama’s intentions have been known since long before he was elected, but the media refused to address it. Have you seen his list of Obama’s Communist connections? My Lord! The following is just a peak at what you’ll find in, The Proof You’ve Wanted Regarding Obama’s Treason. All of Obama’s biggest influences his whole life HATE America… and shame on the media for giving him a pass. Sadly, America, we get the government we deserve. 

• Upvote 4

*Thread moved to "Off Topic" just because. :)

Adam's note for all members: This is the kind of serious discussion and level of intelligence that we have in the Mod Group here and also in the VIP section. Not surprisingly, all of our mod staff here is VIP.

I encourage everyone to participate in this conversation. If you're not in the VIP section, perhaps this is a conversation that will encourage you to take that step. The cost of entry is trivial compared to the value you get both now and especially after the RV.

kcw, thank you for sharing your thoughts. God bless and stay safe my friend.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

I have been asleep. Are we saying that if China gets involved in Syria they are ultimately coming for the US? If so is that because Russia and China are aware of Obama feeding ISIS? 

If so then Texas and all other states need a contingency, cuz we already know Obama is mad. Why don't we start showing up at our state capitals and demanding our states to join other states in opposing anything that Obama does to further the isis debacle.

I can't imagine a war on US Soil. We will be marching to FEMA Camps. Dude what the heck do we do? Start burning FEMA camps now??! 

I think Texans need to ask the secessionist Texans to unite with all the Texas groups/clubs/militia and come together and haul their yasses down to the capital and demand Abbot to call every governor personally to figure out how to overturn the policies of this deranged one man who is sending us down the tubes. Screw it have Abbot and the governors start calling Putin and Xi. 

I have a question if the cables get cut is that really going to affect the internet...if so we need another contingency to deal with that, how are we going to know what the heck is happening if we leave it to the "NEWS"... i DON'T LIKE ANY OF IT. I can't imagine a chinese guy kicking in my door waving his gun for my kids and I to start marching... 

The governors need to send a bulletin to all sheriffs/local cops and citizens and parties and we need to get it straight...and clean out our own fed government!!! Before the Chinese do. Am i allowed to say this...prob not but we better start getting vocal before we meet the butt end of a rifle or worse.

We better start openly being vocal for impeachment of all treasonous politicians now...we need a jail just for them... i use to keep up with all the NDAA language back in 2009 - 2012 and all the EOs. AND IT AINT PRETTY. Def parallels nazi germany. 

Geez now that i think about it...we are so divided (exactly what obummer and his media wants) that it seems impossible...we better tighten our bootstraps and unite... or ... we will be marching in an updated version of the "trail of tears".

Am i getting this right or is China just going to wipe out ISIS only?

• Upvote 1

***///

we've been sayin' it here all along, MARKINSA....

and taken some heat for being crazy 'ol conspiracy theorists from some here as a result.

Folks had better wake up and be prepared to adapt accordingly !

:lol:! I'm developing a callus on my trigger finger warming up for the big show. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

I suspect that communications disruption and currency devaluation could be tools used even against US citizens. Electro Magnetic Pulses (EMPs) could be used to keep people isolated since all inadequately protected devices will be permanently rendered FUBAR. The widely advertised gun violence incidents, exaggerated or misconstrued incidents of police violence, and self fomented ethnic unrest may be advertised rationale to attempt to confiscate firearms held by US citizens and implement martial law.

With tongue in cheek, I think, "America started going downhill when they took dynamite off the hardware shelves." Hmmmm, dynamite can be a handy tool for blasting stumps or drainage channels. The issue here is dah Gubmint purports they know how to protect people better than Common Sense (less common now than ever before, sorry to say). Whether dynamite, guns, are any other device/substance, anyone (or group of people) of careless or evil intent can use things even more dangerous than dynamite or guns. Do we remove all these things from public access, too? I think not.

In spite of the known and unknown evil attitudes and actions in the public's view, I think there is tremendous cause for hope. Here is some encouragement many here already know about:

1 Timothy 2:1-4New International Version (NIV)

Instructions on Worship

2 I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.

Daniel 10:7-21New International Version (NIV)

7 I, Daniel, was the only one who saw the vision; those who were with me did not see it, but such terror overwhelmed them that they fled and hid themselves. 8 So I was left alone, gazing at this great vision; I had no strength left, my face turned deathly pale and I was helpless. 9 Then I heard him speaking, and as I listened to him, I fell into a deep sleep, my face to the ground.

10 A hand touched me and set me trembling on my hands and knees. 11 He said, “Daniel, you who are highly esteemed, consider carefully the words I am about to speak to you, and stand up, for I have now been sent to you.” And when he said this to me, I stood up trembling.

12 Then he continued, “Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them. 13 But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia. 14 Now I have come to explain to you what will happen to your people in the future, for the vision concerns a time yet to come.”

15 While he was saying this to me, I bowed with my face toward the ground and was speechless. 16 Then one who looked like a man[a] touched my lips, and I opened my mouth and began to speak. I said to the one standing before me, “I am overcome with anguish because of the vision, my lord, and I feel very weak. 17 How can I, your servant, talk with you, my lord? My strength is gone and I can hardly breathe.”

18 Again the one who looked like a man touched me and gave me strength. 19 “Do not be afraid, you who are highly esteemed,” he said. “Peace! Be strong now; be strong.”

When he spoke to me, I was strengthened and said, “Speak, my lord, since you have given me strength.”

20 So he said, “Do you know why I have come to you? Soon I will return to fight against the prince of Persia, and when I go, the prince of Greece will come; 21 but first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth. (No one supports me against them except Michael, your prince.

Ephesians 6:10-18New International Version (NIV)

The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Isaiah 45:18-19New International Version (NIV)

18 For this is what the Lord says—

he who created the heavens,

he is God;

he who fashioned and made the earth,

he founded it;

he did not create it to be empty,

but formed it to be inhabited—

he says:

“I am the Lord,

and there is no other.

19 I have not spoken in secret,

from somewhere in a land of darkness;

I have not said to Jacob’s descendants,

‘Seek me in vain.’

I, the Lord, speak the truth;

I declare what is right.

We have HIS great promises! And, yes, we can pray with HIS assurances. Maybe not answers I or we want to hear but I or we can have HIS peace no matter the circumstances!

Thanks all for your great posts!

• Upvote 1

THANK YOU ALL who have contributed to this post.

And ESPECIALLY THANK YOU, KCW!

I must agree that the "mainstream media" is NOT

from whom we should be gaining our knowledge!

I look forward to meeting all of you.

And as I read recently:

I look forward having mentors in you, with your

permission, so as to use your hindsight as my foresight.

• Upvote 1

Interesting that Rev 9:16 states that the army (horsemen) is 200 Million.  China must be involved to reach that amount.  When this prophesy was written, I doubt there was 200 million people on the earth. Armageddon will be one epic battle.

• Upvote 1

I am thankful that our family is holding IQD.  Now that China is a reserve currency, they have moved into a power position in the financial world.  The only "value" holding the USD WAS the petro dollar (not being used exclusively in oil trade now) and being the MAJOR reserve currency for the world.  We have nothing of substance backing our dollar now. 

Be watchful ;) 

It just might be a blessing that all the "RV Monday" 's didn't happen.  If the dollar tanks, we should be in a good position holding another currency ;)  Just think..... if it would of RV'd and we cashed out in USD, then the drop of USD value before moving or investing it........ 

How's your gardening skills?  Do you want Santa to bring seeds for Christmas?  Just say'n ;)

• Upvote 3