Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Elmerf12346 Has Some Good News From Across The Pond.

Luigi1

Treat as a rumor until varified.

Your comments. Your opine.

20 Nov 2015  Elmerf12346:  I just got this text from my mystery man: Across the Pond Plans for lower denominations on fast move now in country. We have a time table and it's very soon is all I can say.
I  haven't heard from my contact in over 3 weeks and he sends me this little nugget. I want to strangle him in the most loving way. Lord let this be so! We stand tall and ready to receive this Blessing.
Searching for Intel is an addiction and a hobby. Unfortunately when your good contact close to the situation is asked to be quiet, so is Intel separation. But in this case all is forgiven. Let's bring it! Lol.
All we need now is our REALITY I'm ready and I know all of you are as well. Let's get this done and call it complete. I patiently await that moment.

Elmer123456:  We have all waited what seems to be a maternity we have been up and we have been down and this indeed has been an emotional struggle for many!
This journey has not been one of a smooth paved road but a rocky one ! In the beginning we heard much and believe everything and then we got wiser and sore more validation of what we seek ! I believe our celebratory days or among us !
Thank you for riding along with all of us as one TNT strong  
Eternity. Maternity for some also Lol… you know that AutoCorrect will hit you anytime you're not looking
Adept1:   Elmer: Push! Push! Push!

Elmerf123456:  Well maybe AutoCorrect is smarter than all of us because if you think about it this is probably very similar to maternity all the pains that we've had the ups and downs and so forth but once we get our RV we will forget about all the pain and all the time it took us to get here

Elmerf123456:  I don't do timelines. I want it now like everyone. If you hold the ticket(currency) you get to go to the show!(exchange) that's what's most important.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Luigi's Been Sniffing The Elmer's ...

Butt ...

:D :D :D

no rv so i am selling elmers if anyone interested,

come one come all

elmers for all

buy a 10 pack i throw in a luigi free,

you can beat him twice and enjoy

limited suppy  only 1 luigi available

• Upvote 1