Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New 50K Dinar Note

VIZIOIRAQI

LOL

Its available on Ebay but kind of spendy

27 bids and up to $89.00 with 2 days stillleft in the auction

Expected delivery Dec 16 out of Lake Forest CA

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Pc-50-000-IRAQI-DINAR-BANK-NOTE-X-1-NEW-2015-Uncirculated-50000-/331712477677?hash=item4d3b9ab9ed:g:7~kAAOSwT4lWTjUR

Edited by SocalDinar

I would be happy if the CBI would provide us with the Intent of the 50k bill.

Why are the currency denominations of Iraq such a secret?

Printing this, issuing that, retiring the 50, issuing the 100k and 50k.

Could someone please explain it to me in plain English and not a theory?

at 1166 per dollar it'll just make it easier to deal with on the street. Just common sense. :two cents:
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

My take is that if they ever want to de-dollarize they need to have a note larger than a 25K equal to about  $21.00  The $100 bill is pretty widely used for larger transactions.

The new 250s and 500s will  just be upgrades to their existing notes with better security features and who knows may include the Kurdish language.

IMO opinion it is a good thing. IMO   It means that our 25Ks are safe from a LOP.  It will increase the value of the dinar if they are excepted and used.

My take is that if they ever want to de-dollarize they need to have a note larger than a 25K equal to about  $21.00  The $100 bill is pretty widely used for larger transactions.

The new 250s and 500s will  just be upgrades to their existing notes with better security features and who knows may include the Kurdish language.

IMO opinion it is a good thing. IMO   It means that our 25Ks are safe from a LOP.  It will increase the value of the dinar if they are excepted and used.

Thank you SocalDinar this helps... Anyone else?

• Upvote 1

I Hope and wish Adam Montana theory is correct.!

Go CBI

Go dinar

Go lower denomination

Go increase exchange rate

Adam wrote in his weekly update:

When the RV is announced, the CBI will want to reduce the supply 
of larger notes (currently 25k and 10k) as quickly and efficiently 
as possible. One very easy way to do that is to release one larger 
denomination, the 50,000, and introduce that either immediately 
before, during, or after the rate change. By "immediately", I mean 
hours, not to exceed 24 hours.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/211540-adam-montana-weekly-18-november-2015/#ixzz3s3NaASnH

The 50,000 note has already been released and has exceeded 24 hours.

Anybody got another theory?

• Upvote 3

Could someone please explain it to me in plain English and not a theory?

Could someone please explain it to me in plain English and not a theory?

the 50k are notes to suck in the remaining zeroes from the citizens thats one theory... 1166 is a program rate.. 1166 is not the true value of the dinar imho also you are correct in your other post why the heck would they be bringing out lower denoms if they were to stay at 1166 because they plan to increase the value when and how much is yet to be seen. Also we have seen where Iraq may unpeg from the USD and peg to the SDR basket of currencies(wise choice) which the us dollar is in. We shall see but its damn sure getting interesting. I am excited because the process has finally began and is in full motion. 

Are there any sites that will (for a fee of course) exchange our 25k for the new 50k?  

that may be what the CBI is doing for the citizens, they give them 2 25k notes and in return they give them a 50k note.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I may be wrong, but I doubt anyone on this site has more inside information than Adam.  Any "theories" are more than likely conjecture, sort of like "the blind leading the blind."  I know it doesn't hurt to theorize, but I remember Lady Grace's Daddy mentioning how many people in VIP responded to a question Adam had.  He realized how many people have bought, gone on about their business, and will wait for the CBI to act.

Edited by Shedagal
  • Upvote 1

I simply believe the 50,000 dinar note is being issued for the reasons the CBI stated. To make large cash transactions more efficient. What's wrong with that assessment? I personally would not exchange your 25,000 dinar notes for 50,000. What purpose would that serve, other than cost you more money? If the 50,000 is safe, then the 25,000 is safe.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I simply believe the 50,000 dinar note is being issued for the reasons the CBI stated. To make large cash transactions more efficient. What's wrong with that assessment? I personally would not exchange your 25,000 dinar notes for 50,000. What purpose would that serve, other than cost you more money? If the 50,000 is safe, then the 25,000 is safe.

I would assume the same....I'm not gonna' go nuts over this $50K note thing unless Adam says otherwise.....more whiskey drinks for happy hour indeed.  :cheesehead:

I am not concerned about the safety of the 25k note Antietam. I am more interested in "Why" the CBI is doing what they are with the currency. If it is clear to you or someone else here on DB then please share with the rest of us.

I think we are pretty much in agreement that the 50k and the 100k will be used for "Large Cash Transactions" thus sucking up the smaller denomination IQD. This will make not only large transactions easier but smaller ones until the revaluation takes place .

These are the notes and coins via the CBI. http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Banknotes it is quite evident that they haven't updated since the removal of the 5k note and the addition of the 50k and 100k notes. They do show 50,250,500,1000 and 10,000 also a 100 and 25 coin (not in circulation)

• Upvote 1