Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump names Cruz when asked about VP spot

Donald Trump on Tuesday named Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) when asked about his possible running mate in 2016.

“Ted Cruz is now agreeing with me 100 percent,” he said when asked about his vice presidential pick, according to Lifezette.

“Well, I like him,” Trump told radio host Laura Ingraham during her broadcast. "He’s backed everything I’ve said.”

Unlike most of the Republican presidential hopefuls, Cruz has mostly refrained from attacking Trump, even appearing alongside him at a rally in September against the Iran nuclear deal.

The pair has also struck similar tones on topics such as border security and illegal immigration.

Still, Trump suggested late Monday that he will turn on Cruz if he becomes a threat to his front-runner status.

“If he catches on, I guess we’ll have to go to war,” he told host Joe Kernen on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.”

Cruz and Trump are also on the same page in opposing President Obama's plan to resettle 10,000 Syrian refugees in the U.S. Trump on Tuesday said Germany's decision to accept the refugees is going to "destroy" that country.

“Look what [Angela] Merkel has done in Germany,” he said, citing the German chancellor’s resettlement plan for as many as 800,000 Syrians.

“Taking these people is absolute insanity,” Trump added. "There are going to be riots over there.”

Trump said Obama should worry about defeating the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) first.

“He’s supposed to be a cheerleader for this country, [but] he just acts like a defeated man,” he said.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/260492-trump-names-cruz-when-asked-about-vp-spot

trumpcruz_0.png?itok=s3wA0bO9

Edited by bigwave
  • Upvote 5

I really believe Trump would get this country back on our feet . We need to ramp up our military and Trump needs to allow these Generals to advise him on protocol because I don't think that foreign affairs or diplomacy is his forte. If he could have these great advisers at his helm, I think that we would be strong again.

• Upvote 4

These were my thoughts on September 3, 2015…..they are still the same…

“Election 2016 thoughts…..Trump will not be the Republican candidate nor, run as an independent.  He is to smart and independent to give up years of his life to become the President.  The President can’t even take a dump without the secret service. (sorry, just keeping it real)

Trump isn’t stupid enough to take on that task, especially when you look at the life style he has.  I believe Trump is in Cahoots’ with Ted Cruz.  I don’t believe either has been critical of the other, and perhaps have even said favorable things about one another.  Cruz is very much like Trump, just a toned down version.  He has called the Republican Senate leader McConnell a liar on the Senate floor.  Cruz has that same anti “politics as usual” edge that Trump has.  Perhaps they are working together and as we get closer to nominee time Trump will ask his supporters to back Cruz.  Time will tell.”

More here:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/207698-politics-religion-and-race/#ixzz3ru4Bg8Cv

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Coors I'll take any scenario other than what we got now. I want those SOB's in Washington to know that we are fed up with their derrière!

Dam, outa plus's ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• Upvote 3

Good Viewing!!

Bill Whittle.....whiffle......whipple.......didn't he squeeze toilet paper for a living?

Not sure who negged ya, but I even'd ya out.

Probably just some ignorant fat slob eating a donut, which slithered thru his greasy fat fingers onto his slimy neg button.

:peace:

• Upvote 1

I'm sure Ted Cruz is chomping at the bit to be.......V.P.   <_<   Sit there on your congressional thrown, Teddy.........and try to stay awake.   B)  Neither one of these guys is running for second place, and Ted doesn't come across as the type of man to play second fiddle to anybody.  As always, just my opinion.   :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Good Viewing!!

Bill Whittle.....whiffle......whipple.......didn't he squeeze toilet paper for a living?

Not sure who negged ya, but I even'd ya out.

Probably just some ignorant fat slob eating a donut, which slithered thru his greasy fat fingers onto his slimy neg button.

:peace:

Thank you BK   :)   The Negger in question might just be a tad impatient.  I too, was a little put off at the beginning but the punchline made it all make sense!

WhittleWhiffleWhipple

I'm sure Ted Cruz is chomping at the bit to be.......V.P.   <_<   Sit there on your congressional thrown, Teddy.........and try to stay awake.   B)  Neither one of these guys is running for second place, and Ted doesn't come across as the type of man to play second fiddle to anybody.  As always, just my opinion.   :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Pssst... Shabs... Trump is our Pit Bull.  Cruz is the MAN!  Shhhhh!  Keep playing dumb though... you're doing a great job!   :eyebrows:

Cruz

• Upvote 5

Pssst... Shabs... Trump is our Pit Bull.  Cruz is the MAN!  Shhhhh!  Keep playing dumb though... you're doing a great job!   :eyebrows:

Oooh, so the fix is in.....Nice!!!!  I bet Trump, who you fervently support, will even roll over FREE OF CHARGE......Hahahaha, and I'm the dumb one.   :lol:   P.S.  I like Teddy's tats.....the maple leaf must be on his back.   B)

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

That would make an excellent ticket.

That's quite the jump...Libertarian to authoritarianism is just a few short months.

We're gonna be needing that Libertarian Party membership card back.

That's quite the jump...Libertarian to authoritarianism is just a few short months.

We're gonna be needing that Libertarian Party membership card back.

I disagree.

As much as I would like to wake up to a constitutional America tomorrow, far too many people are too ignorant to be able to handle it, and we would dissolve into anarchy.

It's going to require a phased approach.

Trump or Cruz are no Ron Paul, but his own son is more establishment that those two put together.

Even then, I didn't agree 100% with everything Paul.

You need to think of the bigger picture, and understand a truly constitutional America can only happen when every individual American takes their power back from the government.

First of all the Constitution has to be restored in its entirety , it was designed with a system of checks and balances. Big government must be put under control of the people, the top must be toppled. All top level government elected officials should never be aloud to run more than one term at a time, with a mandatory break of at least one term so that they do not run in succession. Try that out ! And you will have a government that's for the people instead these lying , cheating bastards that we have now. I want Washington to get off their lolly liver asses ! Seriously if any of us ran a business like they run government we would be broke in a year........ah the U.S. Is 16 trillion in debt ! That's because they don't answer to the people, they spend money any damn way they want ! We need accountability , we need reliability, or any ability that serves the citizens of this wonderful land !

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Excellent choice. Cruz should likewise pick Trump for Vp. But Trump could drop out if he don't get the top spot. I don't know. 

Texas storm I don't don't know why somebody would neg a great patriotic post you made so I evened you up. Thanks for your post. :tiphat:

• Upvote 1