Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Float Starting At .20 Cents, Mid Dec, Then Full RV, Jan 2016.

Luigi1

The issue I have is that the info coming from our govt regarding a potential rv is propaganda....

if an RV is all propaganda then what makes you stick around for the last 4 years?

Because I can

And Also Because He's A Groupie - Don't Be A Hater ...

d :D:D

• Upvote 2

:backflip:     U R AMAZING!!      :backflip:

Last time I saw this I was single digit age, I didn't think there would be a trace of him it was so far back.

Looks like he was a bit stoned also.............that's some educational TV there, Good Stuff.

Thank You!!   :tiphat:

I am looking for a blue toilet to do some bobbing for apples....lol

And you are more than welcome my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blast from the plast are meant to properly educate our kids!!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had a buddy, called himself Athena. In 2009-2010 he got mixed up with terry K and some behind the scenes guy named Leo (pronounced lay-o) started promising him he was going to be a one percenter. He kept feeding him "Intel" finally my wife got on the Internet and exposed this guy for what he really was a two bit hustler who was in debt up to his eyeballs she even had the address of the house in Vegas where he took my buddy to show him a safe full of money. My buddy never got to touch any of the stacks to see if it was real, which it wasn't. But when I told him what my wife found he felt like a big turd plus he was banned in the state of Nevada from any kind of financial business for getting caught for some other Shiite. These guys are a bunch of MLMers and are all in bed together. And that's just nasty!

• Upvote 1

Somebody Get Umbertino The Smelling Salts - Once Ur In Over A Decade They Give U A Standing 10 Count ...

:D :D :D

Yep...As Lynyrd Skynyrd sing...You Got that Right

and because I use this as a dating site, I've slept with 5 members so far.....

3 of them were women and 1 was a transjenner

lol

I had a buddy, called himself Athena. In 2009-2010 he got mixed up with terry K and some behind the scenes guy named Leo (pronounced lay-o) started promising him he was going to be a one percenter. He kept feeding him "Intel" finally my wife got on the Internet and exposed this guy for what he really was a two bit hustler who was in debt up to his eyeballs she even had the address of the house in Vegas where he took my buddy to show him a safe full of money. My buddy never got to touch any of the stacks to see if it was real, which it wasn't. But when I told him what my wife found he felt like a big turd plus he was banned in the state of Nevada from any kind of financial business for getting caught for some other Shiite. These guys are a bunch of MLMers and are all in bed together. And that's just nasty!

Grazie for sharing

• Upvote 1