Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Float Starting At .20 Cents, Mid Dec, Then Full RV, Jan 2016.

Luigi1

Frank26 & Delta are looking for a float by mid December then a full Rv in early Jan 2016.

This is just their opinion. Treat it as a rumor.

11-17-2015   Intel Guru Frank26   ...within the 2 weeks of December we believe the economic reforms in Iraq will be in full speed in progress...we believe the movement from the RI to the RV will start sometime during that time frame...we believe there is a time frame when they jump from the RI to the RV.   IMO...we think they may start at something like 40 cents...at the meeting on the 10th...they suggested 10 cents, 20 cents...but were told no...maybe they start at 40 cents...that period from the RI to RV we believe will take maybe 7 to 10 days and you may not even see this suggestion of 40 cents...because it is electronic and you won’t see it.  In that time is when we believe the IQD will be moved into its natural rate position and then it will be free floated at a 2% monthly margin to increase it...that is up to you which to see how fast you can jack it up to its natural rate position...is that $3.22...  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 21

These Guru's are so bloated with there BS they won't be able to eat Thanksgiving Dinner!

RI = Reinstate previous rate =$3.22

RV = Revalue = current real Value of Country's wealth

Even the very uneducated knows that Iraq can not live on .10c, .20c, .40c, they simply would NOT get off the USD.

This Guru does not even know the difference between RI and RV based on his statement above.

This just in...here's another article related to the above.

11-18-2015   Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3   ...THE WORLD BANK AND IMF HAVE STATED THEY (IRAQ ) MUST INCREASE GDP AND GROW ECONOMY TO SHORE UP THEIR FINANCIAL STABILITY.  TO ME THAT SAYS THEIR CURRENCY MUST INCREASE IN VALUE TO GAIN THAT STABILITY TO support THE LOANS THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN APPROVED ON.  RV PEOPLE NOW THATS A WHOOPOW.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

That's Funny.....................I mean Disgusting!!

When we were kids growing up in Detroit (well, just outside of Detroit), one of my older brother's turned us on to a TV show late every Saturday night called "The Ghoul". The Ghoul was a bearded, wired out hippie guy in his mid 30's, who would show ghoulish & scary movies every weekend.

His show was always "live on the air" and during movie breaks, he would make stupid jokes & blow up frogs with firecrackers & M80's......"yes, live on the air". For some reason, his show got cancelled??. Definitely entertaining for us grade school kids, while our parents thought we were in bed sleeping. This video reminded me of that lovely show.

• Upvote 1

Has any body ever really seen or met one of these so called gurus? I've been in this for several years and never seen or heard one. I have seen evidence of them but, like Santa or the Easter Bunny, no personal meeting.

I have dealt with Frank26 over 4 yrs ago and vetted one of his alleged political sources who did actually work on several Presidential campaigns and was based out of D.C. This was not bs and I still have his contact's cell phone number as well as Franks. The issue I have is that the info coming from our govt regarding a potential rv is propaganda....

• Upvote 2

That's Funny.....................I mean Disgusting!!

When we were kids growing up in Detroit (well, just outside of Detroit), one of my older brother's turned us on to a TV show late every Saturday night called "The Ghoul". The Ghoul was a bearded, wired out hippie guy in his mid 30's, who would show ghoulish & scary movies every weekend.

His show was always "live on the air" and during movie breaks, he would make stupid jokes & blow up frogs with firecrackers & M80's......"yes, live on the air". For some reason, his show got cancelled??. Definitely entertaining for us grade school kids, while our parents thought we were in bed sleeping. This video reminded me of that lovely show.

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 1