Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sad but need to sell 1 million IQD $750

BNICE

So sorry to hear your going thru Cash issues and Marriage issues Father in the MIGHTY name of Jesus I ask FATHER that you Meet this ladys every need starting with the Physical and also meeting the spiritual needs as well ..Father I know you hear me when i pray and I know how much you love this woman and her Kids so Father i THANK you that you are going to meet there every need I THANK YOU right now Jesus For all you have done for this family and all you will do in Jesus name amen !

• Upvote 2

So sorry to hear your going thru Cash issues and Marriage issues Father in the MIGHTY name of Jesus I ask FATHER that you Meet this ladys every need starting with the Physical and also meeting the spiritual needs as well ..Father I know you hear me when i pray and I know how much you love this woman and her Kids so Father i THANK you that you are going to meet there every need I THANK YOU right now Jesus For all you have done for this family and all you will do in Jesus name amen !

Where 2 or more are gathered in His name there He is amongst them. Matt 18:18-20.  Plus 1 can put to flight 1,000, and 2 can put to flight 10,000. "One of you shall chase a thousand, but two of you shall chase ten thousand." Deuteronomy 32:30). This is a promise of God.  Do the exponential math on that one my sister. I prayed tattooman1 prayer along with him for you. It flows so nicely he sounds like a very familiar friend and prayer warrior. Since I know you have been praying, I encourage you to continue on because the 3 of us together can call out, bind up, cast down 100,000 demons that may attack you, lie to you, in areas where you are weakest right now. Take courage. Take care, and may God bless you and your family during this time and in this season. In Jesus's name we pray. Amen.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 3