Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The details of the death of al-Maliki, the legal adviser!

yota691

Readers Number: 416
  •  
  •  
  almaliki.jpg

16-11-2015 01:54 PM

Director General of the Legal Department of the Council of Ministers Abbas al-Saadi died of a heart attack. 

A source in the Council of Ministers Monday, that "the general manager of the legal department Abbas al-Saadi died at his home in Baghdad." 

The source added that "al-Saadi died of a sudden heart attack was blocked during the exercise aerobics ". 

He served Saadi as an advisor to former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, in addition to his duties as Director General of the Legal Department has held since 2005.

• Upvote 3

Hmmmm......

Mr. Maliki not smiling here - I wonder if he is now concerned about the outcome of coming circumstances and his own welfare.

Let's see now, heart attack......heart attack......heart attack......where have I heard that before?

Chalibi, files, now trusty lawyer - could be *** for tat before the splat!

Looks like somebody threw some sand and monkey wrenches in Mr. Maliki's clock works. Pretty sure Mr. Maliki's clock is on a one way ticket to midnight shortly!

Hmmmm......

Mr. Maliki not smiling here - I wonder if he is now concerned about the outcome of coming circumstances and his own welfare.

Let's see now, heart attack......heart attack......heart attack......where have I heard that before?

Chalibi, files, now trusty lawyer - could be *** for tat before the splat!

Looks like somebody threw some sand and monkey wrenches in Mr. Maliki's clock works. Pretty sure Mr. Maliki's clock is on a one way ticket to midnight shortly!

He only smiles at funerals.

• Upvote 1