Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent now the international court's decision to refer the Nuri al-Maliki and his aides to court on charges of genocide

yota691

.... ..... Urgent urgent urgent now ... now the international court's decision to refer the Nuri al-Maliki and his aides to court on charges of genocide

3083526_maliki-and-his-leader-1024x538.j

International Criminal Court's decision to refer the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and his aides to court on charges of genocide:

International Criminal Court decided to refer the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and a group of his senior aides to court on charges of genocide. Mr. Mohammed Al-Kaabi spokesman for the Court for the Middle East said that one of the associates of al-Maliki, who Torteurahalthm to court Gen. Farouk al-Araji, director of al-Maliki's military office and Lt. Gen. Ali Ghaidan, commander of ground forces and Saadoun al-Dulaimi, the defense minister and the agency, Adnan al-Asadi senior agent Interior Ministry and intelligence chief Zuhair Gharbaoui team Qassim Atta, director of operations at the intelligence service and the team called Hgati head of the anti-terrorism device. He revealed that the Court now has complete files crimes committed by al-Maliki and his aides, including the genocide in Anbar and Kirkuk and the blatant violation of human rights and to follow the brutal methods of torture and violation of freedoms of citizens and contrary to the Geneva Conventions and the Charter of the United Nations and international law

Dated: Sunday 11/15/2015 14:09

• Upvote 14

Yota - Thanks for bringing this key news article.

My opinion is having Maliki in custody for his crimes against humanity is one of the last major pieces before the event we have been waiting for since the major reforms, as we know them, have been implemented or will activate once the event occurs. I can't imagine the event not happening before the end of the first quarter of 2016.

• Upvote 3

Yota - Thanks for bringing this key news article.

My opinion is having Maliki in custody for his crimes against humanity is one of the last major pieces before the event we have been waiting for since the major reforms, as we know them, have been implemented or will activate once the event occurs. I can't imagine the event not happening before the end of the first quarter of 2016.

Agreed....and this may get real ugly should he be apprehended, unless he surrenders which is not likely. 

Edited by DinarDavo
  • Upvote 1

Agreed....and this may get real ugly should he be apprehended, unless he surrenders which is not likely.

I think that is the case unless there have been agreements or appeasements with Maliki's sponsors and supporters.

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 1

If this is ANYTHING close to what I think Abadi has planned, then he's a pure genius. Look at everything Abadi has done in the past few months. Now that the Amnesty law has been voted on, this comes up. Put that with refusing invitations from Iran and the rumblings of Iraq joining the GCC. This is something out of a movie how things are lining up.

• Upvote 3

can't find anything about this on the ICC site.  is this conclusive, as it seems that a judge (Mr. Mohammed Al-Kaabi spokesman for the Court for the Middle East) is saying this but he is from a "middle east" court...  anyone???

can't find anything about this on the ICC site.  is this conclusive, as it seems that a judge (Mr. Mohammed Al-Kaabi spokesman for the Court for the Middle East) is saying this but he is from a "middle east" court...  anyone???

It actually looks like old news- here's a link to the same topic made by our own TennesseeCherokee and verified by 'Thug a few months ago:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/204568-iraq-mp-prosecute-al-maliki-at-the-icc/?p=1548655

...And the article from The Middle East Monitor dated from 22nd of June earlier this year:

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/19363-iraqi-mp-prosecute-al-maliki-at-the-icc

Edited by Geck
  • Upvote 1

It actually looks like old news- here's a link to the same topic made by our own TennesseeCherokee and verified by 'Thug a few months ago:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/204568-iraq-mp-prosecute-al-maliki-at-the-icc/?p=1548655

...And the article from The Middle East Monitor dated from 22nd of June earlier this year:

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/19363-iraqi-mp-prosecute-al-maliki-at-the-icc

thanks i appreciate the answer...

The UN has a long reach....Iran just got out of sanctions...they will not go back there for Maliki...no way no how.....I think they have washed their hands of him and are distancing themselves

Launching test nukes or taking in a known terrorist Maliki, does not have anything to do with the nuke deal or the agreement between the nations. So they can do anything except launch a nuke, and when they do, the sanctions will return.