Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance denies the government to withdraw the draft budget

k98nights

Political
Sunday 15 November 2015 | 19:57
| Number of Views: 12
Parliamentary Finance denies the government to withdraw the draft budget

BAGHDAD / .. the parliamentary

finance committee denied, Sunday, the Iraqi government to withdraw the draft budget for the year 2016 Act.

The committee member said Sarhan Ahmad's "Eye Iraq News" that "the committee did not hear Ootstlm formal request to withdraw the budget law to make amendments to it by the Iraqi government," noting that "the powers of the Council of Ministers to withdraw the budget law being submitted by him to the Iraqi Council of Representatives." .

As he emphasized the International Monetary Fund, the Iraqi Council of Ministers, will be amended next 2016 budget in line with the macroeconomic framework of the program watched by the fund, while between that of the most important of those reforms to approve the draft financial management law and the completion of a survey of local accumulated arrears to the government, and compile a list bank accounts under its control, and the appointment of auditors of international financial data for Bmsrvi Rafidain and Rasheed, showed lack of support for the devaluation of the dinar.

It is said that the House of Representatives ended the first reading of the budget law Tuesday (November 10, 2015). Ended 9

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=48204

Why de-value something that is already worth less than toilet paper? But then I forgot...they don't use toilet paper.... *shudders*

Yep . . . as a " South Paw ", I had to remind my self [ when I was in The Sandbox ], NOT to hand anything to the "folks" with my Left Hand . . . Big No No.