Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**State of Emergency declared***Paris attacks: Dozens dead and hostages held at Bataclan

The Machine

***///

MACHINE ---

Don't you DARE be hard on yourself for taking a REALISTIC and obvious stand at this point !

There is a reason nations have necessitated borders throughout history -- this is EXACTLY WHY.

From the first time we surrounded the entrance to our caves with boulders & branches.... to keep out

animals that want to KILL US !

Strong fences make good neighbors if you will....

The Great Wall of China wasn't built for the hell of it !

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 4

***///

MACHINE ---

Don't you DARE be hard on yourself for taking a REALISTIC and obvious stand at this point !

There is a reason nations have necessitated borders throughout history -- this is EXACTLY WHY.

From the first time we surrounded the entrance to our caves with boulders & branches.... to keep out

animals that want to KILL US !

Strong fences make good neighbors if you will....

The Great Wall of China wasn't built for the hell of it !

:salute:

we had Hadrains wall ...... apparently to keep the romans safe from the scots when they invaded lol.

If the Romans couldnt take us when there was only a few hundred thousand there is no way jihadi's are gonna do it when there is now 4 million

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 2

Obummber it terroists get it in your F'n head!!!!!

***///

You tell him, MYDOGZ !    this guy has a real problem with reality...

either that, or he truly is as sympathetic to the radical islamists as many claim he is....  

based on what he believed growing up in Indonesia, and having been indoctrinated by a radical

communist "uncle" - who is REALLY his biological father) ....we think it's the latter.

:salute:

we had Hadrains wall ...... apparently to keep the romans safe from the scots when they invaded lol.

If the Romans couldnt take us when there was only a few hundred thousand there is no way jihadi's are gonna do it when there is now 4 million

***///

One of us has ancestral roots in the heather... Inverness... Moy Hall... Clan Chattan...

On the side of Bonnie Prince Charlie himself... we know of this history of which you speak !

And you're correct... when we hear the Pipes, we'll be ready !  Call us, we;ll be there ! 

This is what national suicide looks like.  France [like most of Europe, just more so] has long allowed the imigration of islamic idiots and/or devils, who reject their hosts' culture, laws, and language, refuse assimilation, and assert rights unique to themselves to express their dislike of anything with extreme violence.  They are incapable of comprehending the "social contract" that underlies western civilization, and insist that it has no relevance to them, and that we must bow to their barbaric Sharia law. 

Based on his psychotic performance to date, I expect Obama will react to the sudden European desire to limit muslim imigration by again increasing the number of "refugees" he will let into the US.  If he does so, we must put up a hue and cry that cannot be ignored.  If he opens the gates as he no doubt wants to do, a sufficient number of the terrorists will come in to allow attacks like those in Paris.  However, unlike the French, we are well armed and totally unwilling to put up with that crap - thus putting all muslims (who are no doubt overwhelmingly just stupid or terrified innocents) in danger.

• Upvote 3

the ~French president Francois hollande just went on TV .......

this is what he said (translated for you non french speakers)

"To all those who have seen these awful things I want to say we are going to lead a war which will be pitiless, because when terrorists are capable of committing such atrocities they must be certain they are facing a determined france, a united france , a france that is together and a france that does not let itself  be moved even if today we express infinite sorrow"  

quite poetic ...... I would be surprised if some serf came up with this

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 2

This is what national suicide looks like.  France [like most of Europe, just more so] has long allowed the imigration of islamic idiots and/or devils, who reject their hosts' culture, laws, and language, refuse assimilation, and assert rights unique to themselves to express their dislike of anything with extreme violence.  They are incapable of comprehending the "social contract" that underlies western civilization, and insist that it has no relevance to them, yand that we must bow to their barbaric Sharia law. 

Based on his psychotic performance to date, I expect Obama will react to the sudden European desire to limit muslim imigration by again increasing the number of "refugees" he will let into the US.  If he does so, we must put up a hue and cry that cannot be ignored.  If he opens the gates as he no doubt wants to do, a sufficient number of the terrorists will come in to allow attacks like those in Paris.  However, unlike the French, we are well armed and totally unwilling to put up with that crap - thus putting all muslims (who are no doubt overwhelmingly just stupid or terrified innocents) in danger.

Yes France has probably the highest Muslim population of any European country , they have torn the country apart.

I'm so happy we have natural borders here, it really slows them down.

If obummer even thinks of that ........ (I'm not going to say what I would do but) the American people need to stand and be counted, every city, every state. 

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1

Our Idiot and chief just got through saying that ISIS was contained.  We need to make sure that ISIS comes home in body bags and our Idiot and Chief needs to get out of the way.  

the problem is ISIS are his foreign proxy army ........ he supplies them and probably buys the oil from them via the CIA ......... it's not gonna stop till he is gone and a real president is in the white house

• Upvote 2

***///

France -- we weep for you.

Our hearts are breaking that that the scum does not respect your history, culture and beauty.

You represent everything they despise.

Well said

the problem is the US did.... and supplied them

I know this is terrible to say with now claimed 158 dead and 100 more seriously injured but this could be what is needed to close borders to Europe.

I hate myself for saying this and feel so sorry for the families affected.

This is what national suicide looks like.  

Not just close the borders, end their insanely stupid gun laws, allow open carry, and if the stinking gun grabbers start screaming, put a freaking round through their head too.

Its down to survival.

And if there are still people so brainwashed, ignorant, stupid, scared or cowardly or any combination  that scream about how "unsafe" guns are, just get rid of them too.

Because if they dont, those stinking cowards will get everyone killed.

If France "allowed" open carry, the number of dead would be cut by at least 90%.

Because after the first couple rounds, the shooters would have been stopped.

Instead, every moron that claims to be anti-gun is also anti-life.

I don't care if a person is a freaking coward, but I will not allow some coward to get me killed either.

They can have my guns, right after they pry them from my cold dead fingers.

• Upvote 3

So sorry for the people of France today.  Today on morning news Obama mentioned that ISIS was "contained".  True, the City of Sinjar has been retaken today, cutting off the oil and supply lines ISIS had between Mosul and Syria.  A very important aspect to defeating ISIS.

Then this event today.

It is so well known that the city that headquarters the majority of the ISIS is Raqqa, Syria.  This is a city of 330,000 in population, people just like you and I, families trying to get through life.  These people have lived through hell since ISIS took over:

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/what-life-inside-isis-capital-city-raqqa-syria-n211206

So with the Russian plane that was brought down by ISIS, and yes I know supposedly we don’t know that for sure…..but really, what do you think happened.  There is another thread here on DV where members had this solved within a few hours.

And now this in France…..

I suspect Raqqa will not exist in a very short time.  War is war, and there is loss of life of innocents.  Both cities in Japan that were nuked had many innocents.  Sometimes you have to make the hard decisions.  I believe Putin will head this effort up, as he doesn’t want to be perceived as weak.  Pray for those innocents in Raqqa.

I suggest that if you are a US citizen that you e-mail your 2 state Senators and your Congress person to let them know how you feel about Obama’s plan to bring Syrian/Iraqi refugees into the country.  Saudi Arabia doesn’t want even one of them…..perhaps they know something!!

As always, these are just my own opinions.  It is a shame that no one in Paris was armed.  I doubt this would have gone the same way in a place like Dallas, Texas.

Thoughts & prayers for all of those affected by this event in Paris, and all over the world.

• Upvote 1

Coorslite,

Speaking as a resident of the DFW area...DAMN SKIPPY!!!!!!!

I've been in Paris several times.  My aunt and uncle used to live there.  I lead tours there when I was a tour guide for the USO.  It is an amazingly majestic, beautiful and historic city.  And in spite of what many foreigners have told, I found the people to be warm and friendly and have a high respect for the elderly, infirmed, mothers with small children/babies and children.

I am very saddened by this news.

Coorslite21: This may not occur in Dallas, Tx; it may occure in Michigan. That is the one US state with the single largest Muslim population if I am correct.

Machine, no shame in your game. I am not p.c. anyway. I believe i saying it like it is. Particularly, when involved in a adult conversation.

I yelled at the t.v. this evening as I did not believe my ears. As our Prez gave his brief condolences to France for todays sad events, I actually heard him say the word terrorist. Sadly, he will maintain his open southern border policies, and to his dismay and our suffrage he will insisting on bringing even more jihadi's wearing refugee clothing. If they came to bit him in the asset only that would be one thing. More American lives will be lost before this President does anything real. I pray that we will not be hit before the next POTUS is elected.

Ditto, call your Federal Senators and Congressmen asap. Tell them no Syrian refuges unless they are all investigated and vetted. In addition to their needing to follow the immigration requirements, required of all immigrants. Least they be deported. 

P.S. These a$$ wipes would never dare to take us on in a more conventional. We send 50 of our guys to kick them out of Sinjar Iraq and see them run like the wusses they are. What will they do when we get ten thousand boots on the ground. As we should have done before the pullout.

Edited by new york kevin

On the dead body of one of the terrorists was found a Syrian passport.  He was one of the poor refugees.  People, wise up,  Islam is NOT a religion of peace.  It is a religion of 'pieces'.  It is coming to a porch  near you.  Our Idiot and Chief has protected these people too long.  

• Upvote 2

Our Idiot and Chief has protected these people too long.  

////

***     the coward-in-chief or the radical muslim brotherhood-loving spaz... which is he?

We all know he's a real tool for a certain brand of evil.

Who are his slave masters....?

Is it  allah... and he's waging his own jihad against US on behalf of his radical muslim brotherhood pals...?

his equal hatred of US as his pastor  who "goddamns America"...?

Could it be his illuminati banksters - who groomed him and put him in office - and want US all

destroyed so they can implement their NWO / OWO program and are using the jihad and UN troops

to eradicate US ..?

All we know is -- he's an epic LIAR.  

And according to his version of the koran, is ALLOWED TO LIE in order

to accomplish the mission of eradicating every last 'infidel'.

Will all of you Armchair Quarterbacks, still be speaking when they deploy thousands of troops to battle and they are killed and disabled.  Will you still be hooten and hollering about Obama?  128 people lost their lives to some hairless, balless follow along dumbasses who will rot in hell.  Instead of banding together, we talke about President and politics.  A sad state of affairs, i walked those streets in the mid 80s and i still have friends and loved ones there.  Maybe we should think about them instead running your mouths about politics.  No respect for the fallen i see.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Will all of you Armchair Quarterbacks, still be speaking when they deploy thousands of troops to battle and they are killed and disabled.  Will you still be hooten and hollering about Obama?  128 people lost their lives to some hairless, balless follow along dumbasses who will rot in hell.  Instead of banding together, we talke about President and politics.  A sad state of affairs, i walked those streets in the mid 80s and i still have friends and loved ones there.  Maybe we should think about them instead running your mouths about politics.  No respect for the fallen i see.

Seems to me we are talking about ending the root cause of this mess TP. 

Namely ISIS. So you in all your grand wisdom think that we should do nothing ?

Hmmm   Just sit on our arses and wait for the same shat to happen here.   That your plan TP

Come on there`s not a person on this forum who doesnt hate what happened over there

and feel for the people that lost loved ones.  So get off your high horse TP

• Upvote 6

Folks,

This is to all.  People grieve in different ways.  It's harder when you know folks in the affected area.  Let's stay on track and not get into bashing each other in a time of grief.  We all have our opinions on our current POTUS. we don't all agree on everything, but we don't need to.

WHAT WE DO NEED TO AGREE ON IS THAT WHAT HAPPENED WAS HORRIFIC AND COWARDLY.  Let's let our comments stay on solidarity for the nation of France and freedom.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi SGTFury,

I understand you have some very strong feelings on this.  Please understand that I am also a MOD on DV.  I appealed in a kind way to you and TPSprayduster to keep your comments from becoming personal attacks.  I urge you once again in this way to do so.  By all means, express your opinions about public figures, policies, world events, etc.  However, personal attacks against other members, name calling, and derogatory remarks are going too far.  I've hidden your posts which go too far and have asked other MODS and Adam to review them to make sure I'm right.  If they agree, they will stay hidden.  If not, they will be unhidden.

Thanks!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2