Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**State of Emergency declared***Paris attacks: Dozens dead and hostages held at Bataclan

The Machine

At least 40 people have been killed in multiple shootings in the French capital, Paris, and explosions near the Stade de France.

French media say at least 15 people have been killed near the Bataclan arts centre, where up to 60 people are reportedly being held hostage.

Some spectators fled the venue after police stormed it. Reports suggested gunmen shot many there.

President Francois Hollande has declared a state of emergency.

He has ordered all France's borders closed.

Paris authorities have asked people to stay indoors.

Three explosions were reported outside a bar near the Stade de France.

France were hosting Germany in a friendly and the match continued. It has now ended.

Live: Follow the latest developments here.

In pictures: Paris shootings

Elsewhere, at least one man opened fire at a restaurant in the 11th district of the city, causing several several casualties.

A BBC journalist at the Petit Cambodge restaurant said he could see 10 people lying on the road, either dead or seriously injured.

An eyewitness told Liberation he had heard more than 100 rounds being fired at a cafe in rue de Charonne.

There are reports of up to six gunmen involved.

French President Francois Hollande was watching the match at the Stade de France and has been moved to safety.

Mr Hollande and Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve have gone to the interior ministry.

Mr Hollande called this an "unprecedented terrorits attacks"

President Barack Obama was briefed on the developments on Friday. He

UK PM David Cameron said he was shocked and pledged to do "whatever we can to help".

>>>>>>>>>>> I'm just listening to this in the news, France has just closed all borders

further reports are confirming 100 hostages in other areas of the city ....... 30,000 police and military on the streets

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1

11 dead in a bar in the capital in the 10th district .... shooting - automatic weapons

explosion  in bar near stad de france

automatic gunfire in theatre where 100 are bieng held hostage - 15 confirmed dead

up to 5 explosions reported across the city now ..... updates to follow 

• Upvote 1

This one  appears ( more than Charlie Hebdo, which was horrible  too  of course) to be their real 9/11

I know that but one of the attacks was right outside the charlie hebdo building I thought the picture was fitting....... obviously this is more than that

this is coordinated and planned to strike fear 

All hell will break loose if these assholes try this in the UK

London would be a likely target and londoners are placid and weak ....... but the rest of the country is still pretty wild

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the 5,000 "refugees" that went missing in Germany a few weeks ago had something to do with this

Sadly..........."coming to a town near you" is what is in store for all. Re-Actionary wars never end positively, we must take the war to them. And I'm not talking a PC War either

the problem is the US did take the war to them ...... and supplied them

apparently Obummer saying he will bring the terrorists responsible to justice ......... yeah like he's going to start killing his proxy army

• Upvote 1

Sadly..........."coming to a town near you" is what is in store for all. Re-Actionary wars never end positively, we must take the war to them. And I'm not talking a PC War either

***///

we tried... but without a proper Commander in Chief ,

and having only a coward at the helm, allies were hesitant to go forth.

how ya likin' yer "JV team" now, you tool....?

A Syrian terrorist is telling French police all about it... hobummer & criminalarious klinton allowed the

Syrian situation to come to this.   BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS !  :angry:

***///

Exactly, MACHINE -- tool hobummer has NO intention of going after his radical islamist brotherhood pals.

now --  for the first time since WWII - 1944 - Paris is under curfew.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

now reporting 140 dead

The band is from Palm Desert, California...  one of 'em used to play in Queens of the Stone Age.

The concert was sold out and lamentably - packed with concert-goers.

I've seen them in concert there amazing ...... dont tell me they're gone

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1

now reporting 140 dead

I've seen them in concert there amazing ...... dont tell me they're gone

***///

They are safe & accounted for. 

So many fellow AMERICANS were there to see them -- it's just awful, MACHINE..... :(

and among the 100 or so killed, not to mention the wounded, some are sure to be fellow AMERICANS.

blowing up a major national landmark in Paris right outside the national stadium while the french president is in the stadium is a major statement .......... I hope they retaliate with brute force. leave the borders closed , because selfishly France is the route for these radical Islamist's take to come to the UK

***///

They are safe & accounted for. 

So many fellow AMERICANS were there to see them -- it's just awful, MACHINE..... :(

and among the 100 or so killed, not to mention the wounded, some are sure to be fellow AMERICANS.

A friend of mine and his wife are in Paris right now, the just posted a picture from the eiffel tower before it started ....... i've been on the phone to him, they're ok, back in there hotel but all the borders are now closed so they will have to stay put and grandma will need to have the babies for another few days

• Upvote 1

***///

Agreed, MACHINE.  Lock it down.  

And truth be known, there are already far too many in The UK as it is...

slaughtering soldiers and terrorizing The Isles....  ENOUGH.

Time to eradicate the ones you got and LOCK IT DOWN.

A friend of mine and his wife are in Paris right now, the just posted a picture from the eiffel tower before it started ....... i've been on the phone to him, they're ok, back in there hotel but all the borders are now closed so they will have to stay put and grandma will need to have the babies for another few days

***///

Godspeed them safely home.  :praying:

Tell them to use common sense and NOT let their guard down, even if all appears quiet /  calm......

• Upvote 2

***///

... and hobummer still being a poser and saying he does not want to "speculate who

is at fault" for this....  refusing to call it terrorism... and still refusing to say the word "terrorist"....

they were yelling "allah akhbar" and "this is for syria" !  

FOR PITY'S SAKE, YOU TOOL !   JUST SAY IT !   :angry: Call it what it is you coward !

• Upvote 3

***///

... and hobummer still being a poser and saying he does not want to "speculate who

is at fault" for this....  refusing to call it terrorism... and still refusing to say the word "terrorist"....

they were yelling "allah akhbar" and "this is for syria" !  

FOR PITY'S SAKE, YOU TOOL !   JUST SAY IT !   :angry: Call it what it is you coward !

I know this is terrible to say with now claimed 158 dead and 100 more seriously injured but this could be what is needed to close borders to Europe.

I hate myself for saying this and feel so sorry for the families affected.

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 4