Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI 2014 Annual Report

Markinsa

Holy Cow Markinsa, what a wealth of information. It is going to take some time to read this report.  I did find page 17 interesting. I had to go there first. lol

Yep, lots of info, I did an analysis on Page 17 for 2013, I just finished getting 2014 numbers into that table, I'm going to compare the two tomorrow and see what the change was. :twothumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

This appears to be circulation which is not IQD physical supply.

The Top Table is "Currency Issued" which *IS* physical supply. What's sitting in Iraq Bank Vaults plus out in the Market.

The Middle Table is "Currency In Circulation" - Money that is not in the banks, but in the open market, under people's mattresses, in the United States, etc...

The Bottom Table is "Number of Notes" which is a calculation based on "Currency in Circulation"/"Denomination of Note"

• Upvote 1

I may be wrong here but it doesn't seem like there's a lot of notes. If the currency issued and outside banks numbers are in millions also?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

FWD

GO RV

HOPIUM TO GREGP POST

Yes, all of the numbers are in Million Units. :twothumbs:

That looks awsome approximately 80 million notes for approximately 30 million people. I think CBI has done a fine job of removing notes from the streets of Iraq.

Great job Markinsa.

That's exciting!!!!

FWD

GO RV (soon is coming fast)

No, no, no... There are 3.962 Billion Notes in Circulation at the end of 2014, which increased 360 Million Notes over 2013.  The one positive trend I see is, they have decreased the number of 25K and 5K notes issued in 2014, compared to 2013. while increasing circulation of the smaller notes.

The Top Table is "Currency Issued" which *IS* physical supply. What's sitting in Iraq Bank Vaults plus out in the Market.

The Middle Table is "Currency In Circulation" - Money that is not in the banks, but in the open market, under people's mattresses, in the United States, etc...

The Bottom Table is "Number of Notes" which is a calculation based on "Currency in Circulation"/"Denomination of Note"

Think of currency here in these charts as digital currency plus physical currency - this equates to fractional banking and is consistent with M2 and higher.

No, no, no... There are 3.962 Billion Notes in Circulation at the end of 2014, which increased 360 Million Notes over 2013. The one positive trend I see is, they have decreased the number of 25K and 5K notes issued in 2014, compared to 2013. while increasing circulation of the smaller notes.

My mistake I will reread in the morning.

Better eye sight . Lol

FWD

GO RV

Think of currency here in these charts as digital currency plus physical currency - this equates to fractional banking and is consistent with M2 and higher.

This has nothing to do with Fractional banking, but Physical Notes issued and in circulation.

Page 42 - 6th Row from the Bottom: Dec 2014 - M2 is 90,728 Billion

You'll see this same number in "Table No. (17)" on page 45.

You are correct as it shows clearly the money velocity is slowing aka ratio is dropping and Iraq is getting worse. This is Mr Derivative's bank aka JP Morgan.

I will agree that you are correct and I assumed incorrectly according to these charts.

However, Last time I saw the charts the M2 was near 39T and I was absolutely flabergasted to see the MO at 39T.

My confusion my error thanx for the reality check!!

The last I researched, the market currency was being reduced from 4 Billion to 1 Billion units.

This was from Abdul-Hussain al-Yasseri, so in those 4B units of currency it stands at the 30T dinars so by the CBI their intention is to reduce this all by 3/4.

http://dinarrvnews.net/translated-central-bank-of-iraq-statements-on-iraqi-currency-deletion-of-zeros/

So what about the 50k?

By reducing existing three zero units from 4B into presumably 1B units x 50k IQD could effectually equal 50T IQD.

They can say they reduced the 000 as 'units' while increasing the IQD which is dilution and a continuation of lower M2 velocity aka stagnation.

The NWO are tricky little devils.

Again Thanx for your insights!

You are correct as it shows clearly the money velocity is slowing aka ratio is dropping and Iraq is getting worse. This is Mr Derivative's bank aka JP Morgan.

I will agree that you are correct and I assumed incorrectly according to these charts.

However, Last time I saw the charts the M2 was near 39T and I was absolutely flabergasted to see the MO at 39T.

My confusion my error thanx for the reality check!!

The last I researched, the market currency was being reduced from 4 Billion to 1 Billion units.

This was from Abdul-Hussain al-Yasseri, so in those 4B units of currency it stands at the 30T dinars so by the CBI their intention is to reduce this all by 3/4.

http://dinarrvnews.net/translated-central-bank-of-iraq-statements-on-iraqi-currency-deletion-of-zeros/

So what about the 50k?

By reducing existing three zero units from 4B into presumably 1B units x 50k IQD could effectually equal 50T IQD.

They can say they reduced the 000 as 'units' while increasing the IQD which is dilution and a continuation of lower M2 velocity aka stagnation.

The NWO are tricky little devils.

Again Thanx for your insights!