Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly - 11 November 2015

Adam Montana

Happy Wednesday Dinarians!

I have two items to mention before getting into the Dinar.

1. Thank you to all of you Vets who made and those that continue 

to make sacrifices for us. Your service is appreciated!

2. Our container arrived in Dominica a couple days ago. I hope to 

have pictures from them soon, but I'm not going to rush them. I'm 

sure they are doing a great job with what we sent. 

If you didn’t catch my update last week, check it out here: http://goo.gl/cDKVQ6

At this point in time, I can’t really add much to what I said in that post. It 

really looks like things are moving along as awesome as possible, so 

if we don’t hear anything disastrous, I’m thinking that this train is ROLLIN’!

The only real update/news to report is this:

Second Reading of the budget is on Monday: http://goo.gl/xN4muX

They have already given us all the info we need to suspect that the 

HCL is definitely in the Budget, and compared to how Budget readings 

went in the past, this one is FLYING along!

That’s all I have to say on it right now… oh, one more thing.

GOOOO RRRRVVVVV!!!!!!

:twothumbs:

======================================

DinarDavo Hi Adam…..I suppose that IF the 2016 budget  reaches parliament on Tuesday (11/10) as scheduled, we should know by now if the gas and oil law has been incorporated. If not, as some articles now claim, does it look like we are probably looking quite a ways down to road if and when this is actually accomplished? It's starting to look like they are beating a dead mule here....
   :deadhorse:

2nd reading is scheduled for Monday. 

johngrider Hi Adam,  I want to know, if the HCA (Hydro-Carbon Agreement) went to Parliament, with the 2016 Budget, on last Wednesday (11/04/2015). When does Parliament get out of this Session ????  :confused2:

Everything I know about the current situation tells me that the HCL will be part of the budget, and it looks very positive to pass quickly.

Freedomwish XE.Com and other foreign exchange rates sites have been acting rather strange on their USD vs IQD conversions as of lately......any movement shown going in the right direction, says it's a positive sign? 

Or just ignore it, enjoy my happy hour whiskey drinks and simply chill out until you send out your happy email announcement to everyone?   :cheesehead:

The latter :cheesehead:

davis411 no questions, you and every one here keeps me pretty informed  thought i way just say hi Adam, hope you have a great day

You have a great day as well sir! :tiphat:

TexAg91 Adam,  Over the last month or so I have noticed a small but consistent strengthening of the IQD vs. the USD, via XE.

Back in May or so, we were looking at 85-86 cents if the zeros were dropped. Now we are around 89 cents.

Is this a result of some fundamental strengthening or maybe RV prep or is it more statistical noise and happenstance?

Just thought the timing has been interesting given some of the other HCL and budget rumblings we've been hearing about.

Your guess is as good as mine... but I would guess that the HCL/Budget deal is giving more people than just us some positive vibes.

dinarolover hi there Adam , how are you ;-)

have 3 questions for you, hope you can answer me  (y)

* Are we there yet   :P  ( rv this year ) ?
* how can you help people out the vs ( europe ) if they join in the VIP ?
*  how much will the rate be ? 1:1    ?

thanks a lot Adam .. and you know  Love you : p   ( dont let your wife read this hahaha ;-)  )   :eyebrows:  :blush:  :eyebrows:

keep up the good work !!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV !!!   :backflip:  :partyhat:  :bravo:  :bravo:

1. Stop that :D

2. We have benefits for people all over the world and definitely have a lot of VIPs in Europe.

3. I'm hoping for 15:1 (kidding!)

TexasMike1958 I read a post that the first reading was completed yesterday.  Then it said the next session would be next Thursday.  I assume that means tomorrow.  My questions are..... will the second reading of the budget take place then???  If it does, will there be a 3rd reading then a vote???  How long before a vote do you think???

It's scheduled for Monday now. There is no requirement for a 3rd reading, but it's always possible. We will see on Monday/Tuesday how it pans out.

countryroads Adam.  If the HCA gets voted into the budget does that mean we will be seeing good things coming at us in the future? Is the Bank of Iraq watching these events or do they have little concern for them?  And if all of these budgets issues with the HCA make it into the budget, is there a chance that the bank would still hold off the RV or would they take this as the event they were looking for?
Pardon my way of asking question this time, I really need to get more sleep than I have been. Oh a good RV will take care of that
Thanks Adam, stay healthy, it's the one thing that an RV can't fix.

I think that the HCA put into the budget makes for a VERY strong chance of "soon". I wish I could guarantee it, but... you know. :):shrug: :camel:

========================================

Annnnnnnnd that's it for now friends! I don't think we'll get anything major before Monday, but I won't be upset if I'm wrong.

*hint hint, Iraq*

Have a great day!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 17

Thanks Adam, looks like things are heating up nice and are moving forward. Im not convinced yet that we are near the end but I feel we are closer today then we were yesterday and that keeps my enthusiasm high.

You, mods and of coarse Yota, K98, and the rest of the news crew are simply awesome and maintain DV as the place to be. Much appreciated as we patiently wait...

• Upvote 2

OH MY GOSH, I forgot to add that and it was on top of my priorities for this chat!

Adding the following:

I have two items to mention before getting into the Dinar.

1. Thank you to all of you Vets who made and those that continue

to make sacrifices for us. Your service is appreciated!

2. Our container arrived in Dominica a couple days ago. I hope to

have pictures from them soon, but I'm not going to rush them. I'm

sure they are doing a great job with what we sent. 

• Upvote 7

20151111_crude_0.jpg

Iraq, the fastest-growing producer within the 12-nation group, loaded as many as 10 tankers in the past several weeks to deliver crude to U.S. ports in November, ship-tracking and charters compiled by Bloomberg show.

Assuming they arrive as scheduled, the 19 million barrels being hauled would mark the biggest monthly influx from Iraq since June 2012, according to Energy Information Administration figures.

The cargoes show how competition for sales among members of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is spilling out into global markets, intensifying competition with U.S. producers whose own output has retreated since summer. For tanker owners, it means rates for their ships are headed for the best quarter in seven years, fueled partly by the surge in one of the industry’s longest trade routes.

Worst still, they are slashing prices...

Iraq, pumping the most since at least 1962 amid competition among OPEC nations to find buyers, is discounting prices to woo customers.

The Middle East country sells its crude at premiums or discounts to global benchmarks, competing for buyers with suppliers such as Saudi Arabia, the world’s biggest exporter. Iraq sold its Heavy grade at a discount of $5.85 a barrel to the appropriate benchmark for November, the biggest discount since it split the grade from Iraqi Light in May. Saudi Arabia sold at $1.25 below benchmark for November, cutting by a further 20 cents in December.

“It’s being priced much more aggressively,” said Dominic Haywood, an oil analyst at Energy Aspects Ltd. in London. “It’s being discounted so U.S. Gulf Coast refiners are more incentivized to take it.”

So when does The Obama Administration ban crude imports?

line%20tankers_0.jpg

The Biggest Threat To Oil Prices: 2-Mile Long Stretch Of Iraq Oil Tankers Headed For The U.S.
  • Upvote 4

Thank You to the DV Crew.......Adam, Mods, News Hounds and all the great and wonderful members that keep our spirits up.   It's been a very long ride but it's been a pleasure to have shared it with you fine people.

So everyone get close together, closer , closer so I can give you all a great big hug..... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Love you all

MIT

• Upvote 4