Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The World Narrative

rothsdad

August 19

I found it extremely interesting that as soon as H. Clintons bathroom closet server Waterloo event, focus was shifted to Trump going after Jeb Bush.  Then I see this on the news.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/video-sinkhole-that-swallowed-florida-man-reopens

36-year-old Jeff Bush died when the original sinkhole opened up in his bedroom at 240 Faithway Drive on the night of April 30, 2013..

At the time of the collapse, Jeff  woke his brother, Jeremy Bush, as he yelled for help.

Jeremy Bush tried to pull his brother from the hole, but he could not get Jeff out. 

"It was something you would see in a movie. You wouldn't, in your wildest dreams, you wouldn't think anything like that could happen, especially here," he said at the time.

There were six people at the home when it collapsed, including Jeremy Bush's wife and his 2-year-old daughter.

Efforts to retrieve Jeff Bush's body were unsuccessful.

The house, along with two neighboring houses, eventually were demolished and the 30-foot wide hole filled in.

Jeremy Bush went to the site of his former home on Wednesday. He fought back tears as he looked on.

"It brings back memories. I think about it every day. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about it," he said.

Trump, Bush spar from dueling N.H. town halls  

'I don't see how he's electable,' Trump told reporters, later describing Bush as a 'low-energy person' who has trouble getting things done.

By Jill Colvin, Associated Press August 19, 2015

• Upvote 1

Is Trump right about 9/11?

150505110743-peter-bergen-profile-small-

By Peter Bergen, CNN National Security Analyst

Updated 9:58 AM ET, Tue October 20, 2015

151018144122-donald-trump-jeb-bush-georg

Jeb Bush and Donald Trump spar over 9/11 02:20

Jeb falls down a sinkhole. 

Poll: Jeb Falls to 4%
1:28 PM, Oct 2, 2015 • By DANIEL HALPER
rss-icon.gif

The latest Pew poll shows that Jeb Bush has fallen to 4 percent in the Republican field. Donald Trump leads the field with 25 percent; Ben Carson is at 16 percent.

Carly Fiorina and Marco Rubio are tied for third at 8 percent of the Republican field. 

10-2-2015-10-57-57-AM_0.png

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/poll-jeb-falls-4_1039884.html

Edited by rothsdad
  • Upvote 1

In my old post that was taken off, way back in March 2013 I brought up the idea that Jeb was going to be sunk when he started hinting at a 2016 run. 

March 5th, 2013
12:10 PM ET

Jake Tapper interviews Jeb Bush Will there be another Bush in the White House? CNN’s Jake Tapper explores the possibilities

CNN chief Washington correspondent Jake Tapper will sit down with former Florida Governor Jeb Bush today to discuss his stance on immigration, the state of the Republican Party and his 2016 aspirations. Tapper’s interview with Bush will air in part during the 1 p.m. hour of CNN Newsroom with additional portions airing during The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Anderson Cooper 360º from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.

The Lead with Jake Tapper, CNN’s new Washington-based program, will debut this month in the network’s 4 p.m. hour.

http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/05/will-there-be-another-bush-in-the-white-house-jake-tapper-interviews-jeb-bush/

Things are timed so perfect.  Coincidence or Manipulation?

Sinkhole 'Very Unstable,' Lost Man's Body Can't Be Recovered, Authorities Say

• By Gio Benitez
  • Alexis Shaw
  • Alyssa Newcomb
March 2, 2013
abc_sinkhole_dm_130301_wmain.jpgABC

WATCH Growing Sinkhole Destroys Home, Swallows Florida Man

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jeff-bush-search-effort-called-off-florida-man/story?id=18635651

Edited by rothsdad
  • Upvote 1

August 26

Moneta or MONETa shooting hoax.  The media paints that pictures. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsENIffBFCA

Post French Revolution painters are not really my thing but what the hell.  Monet and his IMPRESSIONIST works. 

Impressionism

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the art movement. For other uses, see Impressionism (disambiguation).
340px-Claude_Monet%2C_Impression%2C_sole

Claude Monet, Impression, soleil levant (Impression, Sunrise), 1872, oil on canvas, Musée Marmottan Monet, Paris. This painting became the source of the movement's name, after Louis Leroy's article The Exhibition of the Impressionists declared that the painting was at most, a sketch.

Impressionism is a 19th-century art movement that originated with a group of Paris-based artists whose independent exhibitions brought them to prominence during the 1870s and 1880s. Impressionist painting characteristics include relatively small, thin, yet visible brush strokes, open composition, emphasis on accurate depiction of light in its changing qualities (often accentuating the effects of the passage of time), ordinary subject matter, inclusion of movement as a crucial element of human perception and experience, and unusual visual angles.

The Impressionists faced harsh opposition from the conventional art community in France. The name of the style derives from the title of a Claude Monet work, Impression, soleil levant (Impression, Sunrise), which provoked the critic Louis Leroy to coin the term in a satirical review published in the Parisian newspaper Le Charivari.

The development of Impressionism in the visual arts was soon followed by analogous styles in other media that became known as impressionist music and impressionist literature.

To save you the reading about what Impressionism I will tell you.  Basically it is painting that is vague on the details but gives the impression to the viewer.  Many times the viewer would think that the paintings were unfinished works but that was the purpose.  To give only the IMPRESSION of something and let the viewer fill in the rest. 

This is what the media does all the time.  They paint the picture and you fill in the rest. 

Edited by rothsdad
  • Upvote 3

Vester Lee Flanagan failed reporter: A poor human tape recorder

August 26, 2015 By Christopher Koulouris 0 Comments
c17.jpg

How one former reporter found himself being continuously remonstrated for his poor journalism skills and abrupt dealings with colleagues.

Internal reports from Vester Lee Flanagan’s former employer, WDBJ deemed the reporter to be inept at doing his job and often relying on parroting interviews as opposed to doing his own journalism.

In an exclusive via the dailymail, the tabloid tells how exasperated bosses remonstrated the journalist for his ‘stiff and nervous ability to use a teleprompter’ and in one instance wearing a President Obama badge during an election report, a clear breach of journalistic integrity.

The report describes management dubbing the ‘failed newsman’ as the ‘human recorder’ because he frequently parroted what interviewees told him rather than doing his own reporting.

Revenge? Adam Ward filmed Vester Lee Flanagan being fired

WBDJ reporter Alison Parker father: ‘Am I going to wake up?’

Vester Lee Flanagan suicide note: Dylann Storm Roof shooting was the last straw

Vester Lee Flanagan failed suicide: I’m not a monkey!

Did Vester Lee Flanagan target Alison Parker cause she got him fired?

Watch: Vester Lee Flanagan shoot WDBJ-TV reporter dead live

Insiders also tell how Flanagan repeatedly clashed with photojournalists, belittling them in public along with intimidating colleagues with his short temper.

The complaints according to the tabloid were outlined in court papers carried out prior to Flanagan’s termination at the CBS affiliate in February, 2013.

The statements came about after Flanagan brought about a wrongful termination claim in which the reporter claimed he was the victim of discrimination because he was black and ***. The media outlet would go on to win the case.

c10.jpg

Ironically the journalist had reported on a swath of homicides during his tenure at WDBJ

In damning performance reviews, the former employee earned a dismal score of 1 out of 5 in several categories for his poor communication skills and a failure to show respect to colleagues.

Other complaints include missing deadlines and producing reports that were ‘lean on facts’ and left viewers confused.

Interest in the former WBDJ employee’s work ethic come after Flanagan shot dead two of his ex-coworkers during a live TV segment Wednesday morning before fleeing the scene and a few hours committing suicide after he was boxed by pursuing police officers. 

Horrified viewers watched as Flanagan gunned down 24-year-old reporter Alison Parker at close range before turning the weapon on cameraman Adam Ward, 27 on live television. Incredulously leading into the shooting, Flanagan recorded himself stealthily approaching his victims, his outstretched arm holding a gun targeting his unsuspecting victims before pumping out eight bullets, all the while recording the savage murder and later sharing the video on social media before his accounts were suspended. 

de.jpg

Alison Parker as she interviews Vicki Gardner council woman moments before camera man, Adam Ward and Parker are fatally gunned down while Gardner was critically injured.

Told News director Dan Dennison in a December 2012 email addressed to the errant employee, warning the employee to lift his game: 

‘Your on air performance … continues to be stiff and nervous,’ 

‘You hold onto scripts with both hands; even when you have a teleprompter in the studio and never refer to them .

‘This is an unnecessary crutch. Given your level of experience doing live television, our expectation is that your on-air performance should be better.’

Adding: ‘Your job as a news reporter is to dig for the truth and the facts,’

‘You have a tendency to repeat instead of report on many stories which leads to thinly sourced material and a lack of substance.’

How ironic two years later the reporter would find himself at the center of a national tabloid scandal and the source of voluminous reports documenting his own breaking story…

Screen-Shot-2015-08-26-at-1.30.53-PM-102

Filed Under: Scandal and Gossip Tagged With: Vester Lee Flanagan, WDBJ

Edited by rothsdad
  • Upvote 1

DARREN GOFORTH

Dare and Go Forth

Darren Goforth was filling up his gas tank so he could go forth many miles.  However, he was killed execution style by the Miles. 

Texas Deputy Shot: Sheriff Blames Black Lives Matter Movement After Execution Of Deputy Darren Goforth
Via facebook 3 months ago
fudhxh.jpg

Texas Deputy Shot: Sheriff Blames Black Lives Matter Movement After Execution Of Deputy Darren Goforth

A Texas deputy shot and killed on Friday was the victim of what authorities say was a brutal execution, and afterward an angry sheriff took aim at the Black Lives Matter movement.

Deputy Darren Goforth was killed at a gas station in northwestern Harris County in what appeared to be an unprovoked attack. Surveillance cameras showed a man identified by police as Shannon Miles, who shot the Texas deputy several times, continuing to fire even after the 47-year-old officer had fallen to the ground.

“In my 45 years in law enforcement, I can’t recall another incident so cold-blooded and cowardly,” Harris County Sheriff Ron Hickman told the Houston Chronicle.

Miles was arrested hours after the Texas deputy was shot and killed. Records show he has been in trouble with the law a number of times, with seven arrests in the last 10 years. In one of those arrests Miles was charged with obstructing officers duties by using force against officers.

After the shooting, Hickman tied the attack to a rise in anti-police sentiment, calling out the Black Lives Matter movement.

“We’ve heard black lives matter, all lives matter, well cops lives matter too, so why don’t we just drop the qualifiers and just say lives matter and take that to the bank,” Hickman said.

Tensions appear to be high in this part of Texas. Bob Goerlitz, president of the Harris County Deputies Organization, said protesters at a recent demonstration in Waller County were yelling “shoot the pig.”

Donald Jones, a former deputy who helped train Goforth, said he believes that some of the more extremist members of the movement may be planning to target police officers.

“The guy who killed him was a coward. He was executed in cold blood or he would have never stood a chance,” he said, adding, “Something is going on in this county. It seems like everyone’s out for cops…. Cops don’t deserve this at all.”

“I grieve for the victims of violence. It is unfortunate that Sheriff Hickman has chosen to politicize this tragedy and to attribute the officer’s death to a movement that seeks to end violence,” said Deray McKesson, a local leader of the Black Lives Matter movement.

But the community has come together after the murder of Darren Goforth, with the parking lot of the gas station where he was murdered filling up with flowers.

Though police are still interviewing the suspect, they believe the Texas deputy was shot simply because he was in uniform, NBC News reported. Shannon Miles now faces capital murder charges in the shooting.

• Upvote 1

Prominent investigator involved in Texas officer’s murder case had affair with cop’s mistress after she witnessed the killing: report

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Updated: Monday, October 12, 2015, 2:54 PM

Darren Goforth, a married father of two, was with his mistress when he was gunned down by a stranger at a gas station in August, police said.
  • Upvote 1

Here's something to think about:

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/11/17/the-next-big-false-flag-attack-is-here/

The Next Big False Flag Attack Is Here
17 Nov, 2015 by Dave Hodges
Print this article Font size -16+

CSS-Offical-New-Logo2.jpg

emp-chinese-weapons.png

Tomorrow is the beginning of GRID EX III. Many have contacted me believing that November 18th will mark the beginning of a devastating false flag event in which the power grid will be taken down. I have to admit, that just like Paris, the 7/7 London Bombings, the Boston Marathon, and 9/11 we are witnessing a live drill taking place that simultaneously went live and were the next big false flag event.

Should we take this threat seriously? There is no question that this event could potentially have “false flag” written all over it. Many have expressed grave concern over the timing of GRID EX and what just took place in Paris.

Greetings:

Something virtually no one is talking about is that in three days
November 19, 2015
GRID-EX III will be taking place here in the U.S. Of course the main street news does not mention it but beyond that, the so called alternative media has been virtually silent about this drill. If you recall a couple years ago when the GRIX-EX II drill took place the alternative media was all over it. Why the total silence now on GRID-EX III?

False flags usally occur when there is a drill going on. Could this year be the year that GRID-EX goes live?

With all that has been going on in France and with the man in the whitehouse not shutting our borders it is conceivable to me that ISIS cells inside the U.S. could spring to life during the GRID-EX III drill and attack our grid and take it down.

Just something to think about,

Larry

The Grid Ex drills occur two years apart and are always held in November. Grid Ex IV will be held in November of 2017. And that is when I believe that the globalists will take down the American grid if they have not been able to collapse the country before this date. Obama is such a traitor that he previously allowed the Russians and the Chinese, our enemies who have threatened to nuke America, to participate in Grid Ex II. In other words, we gave our enemies the keys to our house and car by showing them how our infrastructure is organized.

I do not believe that Grid EX III will result in a grid down scenario. However, it is possible because of the false flag possibilities of the drill. For the remainder of the article, I will detail two possibilities:

1. If an EMP were to occur on American soil tomorrow what would be the most serious threat?
  2. If an EMP is not coming this November, what false flag event is coming?

If an EMP were to occur, the major catastrophic threat would come in the form of nuclear power plants that would go into meltdown. This is the worst kind of false flag attack that I can envision. Here is what it would look like.

The Mother of All False Flag Events

I have written about various alphabet soup agency people and their families who have gone into hiding in specially prepared enclaves with their colleagues in anticipation to what is coming. Many, including one FEMA family that I knew personally, have repeatedly spoken about  the taking down of the power grid. For DHS head, Janet Napolitano knows what’s coming as she stated in her farewell address, “It is not a matter of if, but when the power grid will be taken down”.  Congressman Trent Franks (R-AZ) has been issuing the same exact warnings.

Everyone from Congressman Franks to the Naval War College have stated that in the event of a major EMP attack, the United States would lose 90% of its citizens within two years. The leading causes of death would be death from diseases resulting from drinking contaminated water, starvation, and murder resulting from the arising level of violence perpetrated by people in search of life-sustaining resources. However, these three possiblities represent reasons 2, 3, and 4. The number would threat would be the meltdown of several nuclear power plants. 

GridEx-III-Logo-scaled.png

If GRID EX III were to go live, it would devastating to this country. It is safe to say that America would never recover.

Critical Analyses

According to Judy Haar, a recognized expert in nuclear plant failure analyses, when a nuclear power plant loses access to off-grid electricity, the event is referred to as a “station blackout”. Haar states that all 104 US nuclear power plants are built to withstand electrical outages without experiencing any core damage, through the activation of an automatic start up of emergency generators powered by diesel. Further, when emergency power kicks in, an automatic shutdown of the nuclear power plant commences. The dangerous control rods are dropped into the core, while water is pumped by the diesel power generators into the reactor to reduce the heat and thus, prevent a meltdown. Here is the catch in this process, the spent fuel rods are encased in both a primary and secondary containment structure which is designed to withstand a core meltdown. However, should the pumps stop because either the generators fail or diesel fuel is not available, the fuel rods are subsequently uncovered and a Fukushima type of core meltdown commences immediately. At this point, I took Judy Haar’s comments to a source of mine at the Palo Verde Nuclear power plant. My source informed me that as per NERC policy, nuclear power plants are required to have enough diesel fuel to run for a period of seven days. Some plants have thirty days of diesel. This is the good news, but it is all downhill from here.

The Unresolved Power Blackout Problem

A long-term loss of outside electrical power will most certainly interrupt the circulation of cooling water to the pools. Another one of my Palo Verde nuclear power plant sources informed me that there is no long term solution to a power blackout and that all bets are off if the blackout is due to an EMP attack. A more detailed analysis reveals that the spent fuel pools carry depleted fuel for the reactor. Normally, this spent fuel has had time to considerably decay and therefore, reducing radioactivity and heat. However, the newer discharged fuel still produces heat and needs cooling. Housed in high density storage racks, contained in buildings that vent directly into the atmosphere, radiation containment is not accounted for with regard to the spent fuel racks. In other words, there is no capture mechanism. In this scenario, accompanied by a lengthy electrical outage, and with the emergency power waning due to either generator failure or a lack of diesel needed to power the generators, the plant could lose the ability to provide cooling. The water will subsequently heat up, boil away and uncover the spent fuel rods which required being covered in at least 25 feet of water to remain benign from any deleterious effects. Ultimately, this would lead to fires as well and the release of radioactivity into the atmosphere. This would be the beginning of another Fukushima event right here on American soil. Both my source and Haar shared exactly the same scenario about how a meltdown would occur.

Placing Odds On a Failure Is a Fools Errand

In the event of an EMP attack upon the power grid, the greatest danger to American lives would be the resulting melt down of nuclear power plants. Each plant, that would melt down, would represent a Fukushima event. An analysis of individual plant risks released in 2003 by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission shows that for 39 of the 104 nuclear reactors, the risk of core damage from a blackout was greater than 1 in 100,000. At 45 other plants the risk is greater than 1 in 1 million, the threshold NRC is using to determine which severe accidents should be evaluated in its latest analysis. According to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, the Beaver Valley Power Station, Unit 1, in Pennsylvania has the greatest risk of experiencing a core meltdown, 6.5 in 100,000, according to the analysis. These odds don’t sound like much until you consider that we have 124 nuclear power generating plants in the US and Canada and when we consider each individual facility, the odds of failure climb. How many meltdowns would it take in this country before our citizens would be condemned to the hellish nightmare, or worse, being experienced by the Japanese?

The Question That’s Not Being Asked

None of the NERC, or the Nuclear Regulatory tests of handling a prolonged blackout at a nuclear power plant have answered two critical questions, “What happens when these nuclear power plants run out of diesel fuel needed to run the generators”, and “What happens when some of these generators fail”? In the event of an EMP attack, can tanker trucks with diesel fuel get to all of the nuclear power plants in the US in time to re-fuel them before they stop running? Will tanker trucks even be running themselves in the aftermath of an EMP attack? And in the event of an EMP attack, it is not likely that any plant which runs low on fuel, or has a generator malfunctions, will ever get any help to mitigate the crisis prior to a plethora of meltdowns occurring. Thus, every nuclear power plant in the country has the potential to cause a Chernobyl or Fukushima type accident if our country is hit by an EMP attack.

CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE 124 FUKUSHIMA EVENTS IN NORTH AMERICA HAPPENING AT THE SAME TIME? THIS WOULD CONSTITUTE THE ULTIMATE DEPOPULATION EVENT.

…And There Is More…

emp-burst.jpg

A mid air burst of two nuclear missiles near the middle of the country would destroy all infrastructure that was not protected.

The ramifications raised in the previous paragraphs are significant. What if the blackout lasts longer than 24 hours? What if the reason for the blackout is an EMP burst caused by a high altitude nuclear blast and transportation comes to a standstill? In this instance, the cavalry is not coming. Adding fuel to the fire lies in the fact that the power transformers presently take at least one year to replace. Today, there is a three year backlog on ordering because so many have been ordered by China. This makes one wonder what the Chinese are preparing for with these multiple orders for both transformers and generators. In short, our unpreparedness is a prescription for disaster. As a byproduct of my investigation, I have discovered that most, if not all, of the nuclear power plants are on known earthquake fault lines. All of California’s nuclear power plants are located on an earthquake fault line. Can anyone tell me why would anyone in their right mind build a nuclear power plant on a fault line? To see the depth of this threat you can visit an interactive, overlay map at this site.

Implications

If the globalists are not able to collapse America through debt and false flag terrorist events, I am convinced that, through their minions, they will unleash holy hell upon the country through a devastating false flag event.

If an imminent false flag event is not forthcoming in the near future, then what is coming?

Terrorist False Flag Events

The United States is facing crushing debt to the tune of $19 trillion dollar debt and a minimum of a $1.5 quadrillion dollar credit swap derivatives debt. The moment that the debt paralyzes the country, food and medical shipments will cease and the country would be immediately thrown into chaos because it takes the availability of credit to move product across the country.

A series of terror attacks would push the American economy over the edge.  I have previously written about various alphabet soup agency people and their families who have gone into hiding in specially prepared enclaves with their colleagues in anticipation to what is coming. Many, including one FEMA family that I knew personally, have repeatedly spoken about  the taking down of the power grid. For DHS head, Janet Napolitano knows what’s coming as she stated in her farewell address, “It is not a matter of if, but when the power grid will be taken down”.  Congressman Trent Franks (R-AZ) has been issuing the same exact warnings.

What Is Coming

Ten thousand Syrian refugees are headed to New Orleans. If the FBI projections that 10% of Muslims are radicalized, then Obama just placed 1,000 terrorists in the “Big Easy”. Please keep in mind that as far as we know, the Paris attacks were carried out by only 7 people. Obama is planting terrorists all around the country. We have a growing 5th column force in America and Jade Helm has been deployed to handle something.

We are going to wake up one day and experience the American version of the Tet Offensive. Terrorists will attack our country in multiple cities and in multiple ways. This will be the topic of the next part of this series. Suffice it for now, that I cannot totally discount the possiblity of a false flag event commencing tomorrow which would result in a grid takedown, I just do not think it is likely. That event is the fail safe- fall-back position of the globalists and 2017 would be a more realistic date.

• Upvote 1

Hungarian police attempt to remove desperate family from railway lines – video

People try to lie on railway tracks 30 miles from Budapest after police stopped the train in order to send them to refugee camps. Austria says it will allow refugees across its borders from Hungary into Germany. After Budapest’s Keleti railway station reopened there were chaotic scenes as thousands attempted to board trains

• Warning: contains distressing images

Source: ITN

Thursday 3 September 2015 09.54 EDT Last modified on Thursday 3 September 2015 10.18 EDT
  • Upvote 1

Charlie Sheen = Charlemagne?

Father of Europe.

EU falling apart.

Charlie announcing HIV.

Interesting, his HIV holds some sort of symbolism. 

You Won’t Believe Where Germany Stuck Thousands of Syrian Refugees
earl-hall-144x144.jpg
20 Sep, 2015 by Earl Hall

Between the Iran Nuclear deal from the U.S. and the Russians putting troops on the Ground in Syria we have a refugee problem spanning the globe.  Radical Islam today is growing and affecting more of us than you may realize.

REFUGEES.jpg

After five years in a cramped refugee shelter in southern Germany, Ashkan finally found a room to rent. It is newly renovated and cheap, if on the small side and a bit out of town. The 22-year-old chef, who fled Afghanistan after the Taliban killed his father, immediately set about decorating it with an Afghan bedroll, a Persian rug and an Afghan flag. The low building that flanks his new home looked unremarkable to him. But to a German, the distinctive, elongated shape is rather unsettling, and for good reason. Ashkan’s new home is in a part of Dachau, a former concentration camp where the Nazis murdered 41,500 people, some in agonising medical experiments. Under the Nazis, the complex of buildings where Ashkan lives was used as a school of racially motivated alternative medicine, surrounded by a slave-labour plantation known as the “herb garden”. Asked if he feels uneasy about the site’s history, Ashkan replies with a resigned smile: “I just wanted a roof over my head.”

http://rightwingnews.com/middle-east/you-wont-believe-where-germany-stuck-thousands-of-syrian-refuggees/

Germany puts refugees in Dachau.  The refugee is named Ashkan no less.  As in Ashkenazi Jew?

• Upvote 2

The plan for WWI and WWII was to motivate Jews to move out of their comfortable homes in Europe and send them into the desert in Israel where they didn't want to go.  So, the plan for Hitler was that he had to make it not only religious but also racial because if push comes to shove you can always lose your religion but you cannot drop your race. 

I believe that the Nazis were working with the Jews in this horrible plan for all.  The elite Rothschilds will not think twice about selling out his own people to reach their goals.  Everyone was fooled into the war including the average Jew in Europe. 

The plan today is the opposite.  They Zionists today want to move people out of the ME in Greater Israel territories and set up shop there. 

The recent bombings are a false flag to bolster the public into asking for more bombing of Greater Israeli countries and then create a vacuum that the Zionists can come in and control.  This is the whole caboodle.

greater-israel1.jpg

Edited by rothsdad
  • Upvote 2

occ1.jpg

Zionist Israel Supreme Court Donated by Lord Rothschild.

Illuminati triangle above all and the trampled Cross in the courtyard. 

Netanyahu retraction: Nazis, not mufti, decided on Holocaust

By Jason Hanna, Michael Martinez and Greg Botelho, CNN

Updated 3:35 PM ET, Sat October 31, 2015

151021200206-israeli-prime-minister-spar

Netanyahu's controversial comments about the Holocaust 02:57
Story highlights
  • "In no way did I intend to absolve Hitler of his responsibility for the Holocaust," Benjamin Netanyahu says
  • Netanyahu says he never meant to claim an Islamic leader persuaded Hitler to adopt Final Solution
  • Netanyahu's earlier remarks spurred criticism in both Israel and Palestinian territories

(CNN)Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has reversed controversial comments he made about the Holocaust, saying he never meant to claim that an Islamic leader persuaded Adolf Hitler to adopt the Final Solution to kill European Jews.

Bibi sticks his foot in his mouth trying to shift blame of the Holocaust to the newest created brand of "Terror". 

Their new brand is crISIS.

220px-Our_Brand_Is_Crisis_%282015_film%2

Our Brand Is Crisis is a 2015 American comedy-drama film directed by David Gordon Green and written by Peter Straughan. Based on the 2005 documentary film of same name by Rachel Boynton, it is a fictionalized account of the involvement of American political campaign strategists Greenberg Carville Shrum (GCS) in the 2002 Bolivian presidential election. The film stars Sandra Bullock, Scoot McNairy, Billy Bob Thornton, Anthony Mackie, Ann Dowd, and Joaquim de Almeida.

Principal photography began on September 29, 2014 in New Orleans, Louisiana. George Clooney and Grant Heslov produced. The film was screened in the Special Presentations section of the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival.[4] It was theatrically released by Warner Bros. on October 30, 2015 to negative reviews, and failed at the box office.

A movie about Left vs. Right politics and somehow the people always get &^*%*!

Edited by rothsdad
  • Upvote 2

August 31

GI JOE shot and killed!

Massive manhunt in suburban Chicago after Illinois police officer, father of 4 known as 'G.I. Joe,' shot and killed

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 7:02 PM

usa-illinois-shooting-veteran.jpgLake County Sheriff/Handout Fox Lake Lieutenant Charles (Joe) Gliniewicz was gunned down just before 8 a.m. while responding to a report of a suspicious group, police said.

Edited by rothsdad
  • Upvote 2

Thanks rothsdad and good to see you. The more the details that have been over looked

for decades is exposed, the better for everyone.

Problem is the battle for the mind appears to have already been won. Just observe the

response/reactions to the Paris events. As long as the globalists can continue to

obfuscate who the real enemy is, and as long as the news media continues to push

the agenda, most have no idea of the behind the scenes steps being taken and

at what cost. Time we all begin to look deeper and reject the use of 'shock and awe'

tactics that are used in order to stop critical thinking and cause fear. It is an old tactic

that works.

• Upvote 2

Never mind.  It was a suicide?!?!

Sources: "GI Joe" death a suicide
Updated: Wed 7:46 AM, Nov 04, 2015

GIJOE+COP.jpg

FOX LAKE, Ill . (CBS NEWS) Sources told CBS affiliate WBBM reporter Brad Edwards on Tuesday that investigators have determined the death of Fox Lake Lieutenant Joe Gliniewicz was a suicide.

• Upvote 1

Thanks rothsdad and good to see you. The more the details that have been over looked

for decades is exposed, the better for everyone.

Problem is the battle for the mind appears to have already been won. Just observe the

response/reactions to the Paris events. As long as the globalists can continue to

obfuscate who the real enemy is, and as long as the news media continues to push

the agenda, most have no idea of the behind the scenes steps being taken and

at what cost. Time we all begin to look deeper and reject the use of 'shock and awe'

tactics that are used in order to stop critical thinking and cause fear. It is an old tactic

that works.

Hi Jim, it is good to see you too. Their time will end. People are being desensitized to the fear.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Rothsdad i think you do great work on connecting these dots! Hopefully it helps more to see the PTB! 

false flag after false flag after false flag, this should be of encouragement to people to not buy into the "FEAR PORN" 

Thanks for your dedication to freeing the plight of peoples everywhere!

• Upvote 2