Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary financial stresses for seeking to pass the budget during the current month

Bongalow

Political

Monday 9 November 2015 | 18:24

| Number of Views: 49

00-parlaman3.jpg

BAGHDAD / .. parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed on Monday, seeking to pass the draft budget for the 2016 law during the current month.

The committee member said Sarhan Ahmad's "Eye Iraq News," "The House of Representatives will read tomorrow the budget a first reading and recording observations of Representatives on the bill draft law to be discussed in the Finance Committee," noting that "the Finance Committee will be significant changes to the draft budget law and submit to parliament for a vote as soon as possible".

Ahmed called on "all the parliamentary blocs to contribute to speed up the pass as soon as the budget for the benefit of Iraq and its people," stressing that "the parliamentary Finance is seeking to pass the budget during the current month of what Iraq is going through an economic crisis."

And it reached the general budget to the parliament earlier after the cabinet approved on 13 Minutes last month of 2016 budget draft law a total value of 106 trillion dinars, and a deficit of about 23 trillion dinars.Ended 9

• Upvote 3

According to source the HCL is in the budget. If your interested in my source. a clue can be found in a post in VIP section! a little over a month ago. I will answer any questions only in VIP Section! Thank You! :tiphat:

Honestly i could care less about your source because it is probably as reliable as the other 500 sources that people say they have.

Never believe a source. You don't know who their source is.

Honestly i could care less about your source because it is probably as reliable as the other 500 sources that people say they have.

Never believe a source. You don't know who their source is.

Well then dont worry about then, your right about  your 500 sources. But this one seems a lot better than any I've seen before. Go read your funny paper and take chill pill, hoss!  :bugs:

Well then dont worry about then, your right about your 500 sources. But this one seems a lot better than any I've seen before. Go read your funny paper and take chill pill, hoss! :bugs:

Ya that's exactly what the last guy said and he still hasn't landed his plane and his ship is still at sea!!

Ya that's exactly what the last guy said and he still hasn't landed his plane and his ship is still at sea!!

kids kids kids

lets all get along, have drinks unwind,

you are both valued members here,

relax dont argue at this, go to VIP and ask questions

simple

thanks and peace

davis