Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank of Iraq expresses its warm greeting.

ahsutak

The Central Bank of Iraq expresses its warm greeting,

We would like to inform that as part of the Warka Bank rehabilitation plan
the Central Bank of Iraq hereby approves the practice of all your banking
activities in accordance with your banking licenses issued by the Central
Bank of Iraq in accordance with Central Bank of Iraq bylaws and
regulations which includes the entry into the CBI bid auction for the
purchase and sale of foreign currency.

Best regards,

Salman Eidan Abdullah

Director General.

http://warka-bank.com/?0d64a1934dcafd4bf6a2baffb5

• Upvote 3

We would like to inform that as part of the Warka Bank rehabilitation plan

the Central Bank of Iraq hereby approves the practice of all your banking

activities in accordance with your banking licenses issued by the Central

Bank of Iraq in accordance with Central Bank of Iraq bylaws and

regulations which includes the entry into the CBI bid auction for the

purchase and sale of foreign currency.

Best regards,

Salman Eidan Abdullah

Director General

CBI

Send your email to the CBI about your issues with Warka. WWW.CBI.IQ

• Upvote 2

I too hope this works in getting a new password for my account. I have been trying since August to get a new one. I've emailed all of my Warka contacts that have helped me in the past, but never received any replies. I even sent an email to CBI and never got a reply from them as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, Happy Thanksgiving. I wanted to follow up with you all to let you know that this morning I received a reply from Mr. Issa at Warka providing me with new online access to my account. I followed the usual procedures (courteous letter, include acct#, send late at night and not on a Fri or Sat) it took one try and about 4 days. Good luck to everyone in their attempts

• Upvote 2

Hey everyone, Happy Thanksgiving. I wanted to follow up with you all to let you know that this morning I received a reply from Mr. Issa at Warka providing me with new online access to my account. I followed the usual procedures (courteous letter, include acct#, send late at night and not on a Fri or Sat) it took one try and about 4 days. Good luck to everyone in their attempts

:twothumbs: Awesome!  Keeping the faith!  :praying:

• Upvote 1

brob,

Mr Issa responded to my request with a new password today. But it didn't work!! :angry:  Returned a nice message to the e-bank department as Mr. Issa advised. I still have a glimmer of hope. BTW; my buddy with an account in excess of $10k in Warka has to this day been unable to access his stock portfolio. It's been 1.5 years since either one of us has seen a balance on our equities.

Hey Unirod,

Awesome that you got a reply! It sucks that it didn't work, but at least they replied back.  It seems like they go in spurts over there. For months everybody is ignored ad nauseam, then comes the  CBI announcement that "  approves the practice of all your banking activities" and requests start getting answered. This is the first reply I have received from them since Dec 2014.   I too cannot see my stock portfolio and haven't from about the same time as you and your friend. I'm hoping that changes now with this announcement.  If I remember correctly this problem they had with the CBI started about a year and a half ago and then we lost access to our stocks and then they're "ahem" customer service dropped off too. I'm hoping this changes for us all, and it would be great if the other Warka members could give us feedback on their attempts good or bad.

Peace Unirod