Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BANNED IN USA: PUTIN EXPLAINS WHO SUPPORTS ISIS

The Machine

Thanks Machine, great video. Just goes to show you that, one more time the president of the US has no idea what he is doing and Putin just through him under the bus. War is business and it is so true "which ever side pays more" is where you will find the mercenaries. A vicious circle, first bring the weapons over, train them to fight, then they flea to the other side cause they pay more oh, and take the weapons, then they must send in mercenaries to fight the mercenaries and......

Well that's war for ya, business. Putin was just voted most "powerful man on the planet" Im sorry to say it sure looks like he has his shiite together, far far more the Obama.

• Upvote 2

I think this clip shows Putin for the statesman he is, not the tyrant the mainstream media would have us believe.

I honestly believe Russia is not looking for a war, but God help us all if Obama keeps trying to insight war with Russia and China and actually succeeds. 

• Upvote 4

I think this clip shows Putin for the statesman he is, not the tyrant the mainstream media would have us believe.

I honestly believe Russia is not looking for a war, but God help us all if Obama keeps trying to insight war with Russia and China and actually succeeds. 

Right on!

• Upvote 1

Something is terribly wrong when we as Americans have such a great disdain for our President, Things need to turn 180 degrees for any hope that we have left, unfortunately this administration has cause one of the biggest divisions of our country, welcomed more muslims , turned the whitehouse into a flipping rainbow, etc , etc......! I can only hope that a meteor would fall from the sky and flatten the corrupted Washington so that they get the message, loud and clear.  We need a little help Lord !  :praying: