Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Clinton Calls for Exxon Probe After Company Cuts Off Foundation Funding

As far as Hildabeast is concerned If you do not pay your tribute, bad things will happen.   And like a precision timepiece, the NY Attorney General has subpoenaed documents from Exxon on Thursday.  At leaset Hildabeast is transparent, too bad so many libs and fence sitters give her a pass. 

In a non-bazzaro world, the investigation would focus on the true believers and their manipulation of the entire situation in order to scam billions of taxpayer dollars

RV ME

Clinton Calls for Exxon Probe After Company Cuts Off Foundation Funding

November 2, 2015 2:14 pm

Hillarious Clinton is calling for a federal investigation of ExxonMobil’s climate change activities just months after the company neglected to renew its sponsorship of the Clinton Global Initiative annual meeting.

ExxonMobil, which is being accused by global warming activists of misleading the public about climate change, has given between $ 1 million and $5 million to the Clinton Foundation and sponsored the CGI annual meeting in 2014. But this year, the oil giant was one of six major corporations that stopped sponsoring the event, according to USA Today.

Clinton said last week that the Department of Justice should investigate ExxonMobil for allegedly withholding data related to climate change, saying that there is “a lot of evidence they misled people.”

But despite Clinton’s comments, the Democratic presidential frontrunner has seemed willing to work with the oil giant until very recently, the International Business Times reports. And there is no indication that she’s planning to cut her financial ties with the company:

The Clinton Foundation has accepted at least $1 million from ExxonMobil, despite the company’s history of financing challenges to climate science. And Clinton’s State Department touted ExxonMobil as an example of how America should look at Iraq as “a business opportunity.” […]

Though ExxonMobil has stopped sponsoring the Clinton Foundation, ties between the company and the Clintons remain. Clinton’s campaign listed an ExxonMobil lobbyist as one of its top fundraisers, and the company’s employees have donated $8,900 to her 2016 campaign, according to Federal Election Commission records. Tony Podesta, the brother of Clinton’s campaign chair, has lobbied for Golden Pass Products LLC, a company part-owned by ExxonMobil. Podesta has raised$130,000 for her campaign.

The Clinton Foundation featured two ExxonMobil board members at its conference this year. The foundation has also accepted donations from other major oil firms that have a financial interest in fighting climate change legislation. Data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics shows that her presidential campaign has accepted more than $159,000 from donors in the oil and gas industry, making her one of the top five recipients of the industry’s campaign money.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-calls-for-exxon-probe-after-company-cuts-off-foundation-funding/

Exxon, Peabody investigated over climate changes claims.

Published November 06, 2015  Associated Press

ALBANY, N.Y. –  New York's attorney general is examining statements by Exxon Mobil and Peabody Energy to determine whether they deceived investors about the causes and impacts of climate change, an official familiar with the investigations said Thursday.

A subpoena was sent Wednesday to Dallas-based Exxon after a yearlong review of shareholder disclosures, said the official, who wasn't authorized to publicly discuss the probes and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

Attorney General Eric Schneiderman's office sought similar documents on climate change from St. Louis-based Peabody in 2013, which the company disclosed last year.

A spokesman for Schneiderman declined to comment Thursday. New York's attorney general has authority under the state's Martin Act to investigate and prosecute securities fraud.

Again, the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the world is man madeup global warming.  RV ME

• Upvote 2

Can you say Black Mail ! This is a page right out of how the Dems do things! Oppose U.S. And I will,stir up enough trouble for you till you see this tax as a simply cost of doing business. Is this the type of person and mentality that you want running this country from the White House?

Tell me why is any State or U.S. Attorney investigating Exxon/Mobile because they stopped donating to The Clinton Global Machine? By stopping their (voluntary ?) donations did Exxon/Mobile violate someone's constitutional right to freedom of speech? Which is exactly what any A.G. Investigation would do. By cutting off funds to Clintons retirement fund, woods, Clintons Global Initiative Fund, did E/M violate any criminal laws? So again, why would any State or Federal Attorney General investigate such a matter with the full force and power their office has? Such investigations turn the life of the person or company upside flicking down. Why? At best, maybe, there is a purely Civil matter here if there was a offer and acceptance contract that was violated. When I am able to donate $$$ , I donate. If I choose to stop donating $$$ I stop. I never enter into a contract for it.

This is the reflection of the under tone of distress for authority that exhists in the hearts and minds of U.S. Citizens today. Identical,as is seen in the Black Lives Matter movement. A movement I could agree with if it did not call for the assanation of human beings that are Police men or Police Women. Lets have this discussion now people. Let's resolve ALL dimensions of it now, so we can all go forward United into the future, together.

• Upvote 2

Who is accusing who of with holding information?!?!?! Something that can not be escaped from is "what goes around comes around"; the law of compensation and whatsoever a man sows that shall he (she) also reap.. They are all the same thing! Its a human being thing EVERYONE is connected to, like gravity or 'the sun rises in the East and sets in the West' Soooo............ wait for it !!!!!

• Upvote 1