Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will This Render All Our IQD Null & Void?

Luigi1

Luigi asks...

Could this act render our IQD worthless?

What is to stop Iraq from coming out with a new replacement currency & rendering the IQD a dead currency?

Could the investors be stuck holding the bag?

How can Iraq cover such a huge amounts of currency out there?

05 Nov 2015  S3A...

ShirleeB:  The French are interesting people, however, some of them seem to be very sneaky.

someone in France who had access to a delarue machine with plates made over 100 quadtrillion extra dinars for themselves.

that is one of the issues, but according to those who know more than I say they are known to those that matter, seems the dinars sent to USA will be fine.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

Really this is just bs, yes de LA rue print money but the machines in banks are just authentication machines...... The machines that print actual currency are under heavier guard than the FED gold vaults and no one person could operate it, print the currency, cut it and get it out of the building.

Really Luigi your bringing this bs back here, seem to remember you posting something like this a few years ago, but I suppose that's what I get for bieng in this for so long.

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 6

Really this is just bs, yes de LA rue print money but the machines in banks are just authentication machines...... The machines that print actual currency are under heavier guard than the FED gold vaults and no one person could operate it, print the currency, cut it and get it out of the building.

Really Luigi your bringing this bs back here, seem to remember you posting something like this a few years ago, but I suppose that's what I get for bieng in this for so long.

Thanks for the info, Machine......guess I need to upgrade my counterfeiting knowledge.   :eyebrows:   Gurus still have plates in their noggins.....and I will stand by this comment.

GO RV,  then BV

• Upvote 2

The 100 quadrillion dinars would be 4 trillion 25,000 IQD notes (assuming the largest available denomination available to us presently).

If a 25,000 IQD note is 0.003 inches thick (estimate - could be more), the stack would be 1 billion feet high or 189,394 miles high with all the bills laid flat on top of each other.  This would be approximately 83.4% of the way from the surface of the earth to the moon.  This same stack laid down would circle the earth about 7.62 times at the equator.

Pretty sure a notable portion of the world's forests would have been used to do this, if it was actually completed.

Maybe those sneaky French folks are putting a story out there so outlandish to scare people to sell their dinar to them at a below market price?  Just askin'. :confused2:

I'm calling this one :bs: :bs: :bs: and so on and so forth.

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1