Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

URGENT: ISIL Emir Killed in Anbar

k98nights

Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:38

URGENT: ISIL Emir Killed in Anbar
13940814000256_PhotoI.jpg

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iraqi security forces killed a top ISIL commander and four of his aides in Anbar province.

The so-called Emir of the ISIL terrorist group, Abul Talha al-Lubnani, and four of his aides were killed in al-Jarayeshi battles in Northern Anbar on Wednesday.

The Iraqi forces also regained control of the strategic bridge of al- Jarayeshi, an ISIL supply routes, in Northern Anbar.

All ISIL strategic supply routes to the center of Anbar province have been cut, sources said, adding that the Iraqi forces are advancing towards the center of the province.

Reports also said that Iraqi army and volunteer forces, backed by the country's warplanes, liberated more than 80 percent of the province of Anbar from the control of the ISIL terrorists, and killed scores of the terrorists.

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13940814000451

• Upvote 8

OMG, was so not ready for that.

Crazy how you can feel physically assaulted by just looking at something sick beyond anything you can possibly imagine.

I will never unsee that. ever.

I'm scared to go to bed now......

• Upvote 2

lol funny whatshername

i hope we kill many more of these bastards

Whooooaa........................LOL.............................Photo in link off Kim Kardashian sex tape?

OMG, was so not ready for that.

Crazy how you can feel physically assaulted by just looking at something sick beyond anything you can possibly imagine.

I will never unsee that. ever.

I'm scared to go to bed now......

Oh my.

:shakehead:   To be honest, it wasn't my first image choice.  But I'm trying to stay outa dutch with Markinsa... it seems he's underwhelmed with my pic posts of late as well!   :lol:    Only Snowglobe gets me!   *sigh*

So... to ANYone I may have frightened, shocked, offended or otherwise damaged beyond repair... in the past, present and/or future...

sorry

Tap to enlarge
  • Upvote 4

:shakehead:   To be honest, it wasn't my first image choice.  But I'm trying to stay outa dutch with Markinsa... it seems he's underwhelmed with my pic posts of late as well!   :lol:    Only Snowglobe gets me!   *sigh*

So... to ANYone I may have frightened, shocked, offended or otherwise damaged beyond repair... in the past, present and/or future...

Tap to enlarge

Hey man, you made me snort...

• Upvote 1

Soon ISIS and Daash will be history.

Well done troops.!

Go security >>>

Daash and ISIL/ISIS are all one in the same. Iraqi's call ISIL - Daash and Amercans call Daash - ISIS/ISIL. 

The only problem now appears to be that Al Qeada, the big brother of Daash/ISIL, wants to bring its fledgling back home when AlQeada said that ISIS was too radical for even it, Big brother seems to be jealous.