Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabandar smile Maliki, "the petition" funeral Chalabi: inappropriate from naive inexpert

yota691

H d

Twilight News / attacked a writer and thinker known Ghaleb Hassan Shabandar, former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki after the spread of a picture of him smiling during the funeral of MP Ahmad Chalabi, pointing out Anh- al-Maliki "is naive dexterous."

Frequently attack Shabandar the ruling political class and lead by officials of the Dawa Party, led by al-Maliki.

And highlighted one of the private officials who Haawa Chalabi, leader of the Dawa party of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki smiling snapshots Speaking with someone.

Wrote Alhaabandr on his site Facebook, commenting on the smile-Maliki, "inappropriate, does not imply sadness, and far from fitness, calculated diplomatically, and the petition, not worthy of the Prime Minister, where he could not positions, which can not small positions, how can large positions , talking politically and diplomatically. "

He Shabandar in published, seen by Twilight News, "note I did not say it was a smile Chamt, but tell it smile man does not know the art of politics is not the art of dating does not work Arts, Maliki naive, not fluent permit good, not good at Fitness meeting, and did not Chalabi my word for prophet or an imam, but al-Maliki talked about the approach simple and primitive, and I still say Maliki is naive and dexterous. "

And increases "It was a smile inappropriate Never a never appeared, and that no difference between Maliki, a political veteran miracle worker and Ghalib Shabandar poor? Then this behavior commander sees his people hungry Grkan flood? Islamic or Islamist silly, and his heart stone, does not care Shi."

CNN. Broadcasting While Practicing My Laugh For Maliki's Funeral !

Maliki, laughing at the funeral of Chalabi's see ..

By Mohammed Emad 05/11/2015 03:13 |
2927297_orig.jpg

Brother - Baghdad

It raised a smile of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, in a photo taken of him in the Iraqi political funeral of Ahmad Chalabi, a storm of criticism in social networking sites.

It seems the former prime minister, leader of the Bloc and the rule of law Nuri al-Maliki, standing between other politicians, but the only one who was smiling.

He wrote some bloggers, including a book of famous, a criticism of the smile, with some described as "revenge", while some of the harshest such as writer Ghalib Shabandar where he described as "inappropriate, not of sorrow, and far from fitness, calculated diplomatically, and the petition, not worthy of the Prime Minister of situations where he could not, and who can not, how can small positions large positions? ".

He adds Shahbandar, a brother of the deputy Izzat Shahbandar, who accompanied Chalabi on the last night before his death, "I am talking politically and diplomatically, note I did not say it was a smile Chamt, but tell it smile man does not know the art of politics is not the art of dating and art work."

He adds Shabandar, who was the harshest critics that "al-Maliki naive, not fluent permit good, not good at Fitness meeting, was not my words about Chalabi, a prophet or an imam, but I talked about Maliki's approach simple and primitive, and I still say Maliki naive and non-dexterous."

Shabandar concludes his speech asking, "Is this the behavior of then commander sees his people hungry Grkan flood? Islamic Awalaslamue silly, and his heart stone, something he does not care."

It is noteworthy that al-Maliki was one of the few actors did not publish a statement of condolence for the death of Chalabi, and this raised questions before the appearance of the image and the funeral.

http://www.khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/53290.html
  • Upvote 4

Look closely at the men directly on Maliki's left and right.

They look like they are smiling too.

Such disrespectful behaviors are only seen in those without compassion and love in their hearts.

The clock continues to measure time.

Maliki's clock will stop soon.

I noticed that too. Remember that saying "birds of a feather flock together"

Look closely at the men directly on Maliki's left and right.

They look like they are smiling too.

Such disrespectful behaviors are only

seen in those without compassion and love in their hearts.

The clock continues to measure time.

Maliki's clock will stop soon.

Hey left nut.

What right nut.

Who's the prcik in the middle.

FWD

GO RV