Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV or LOP- LOOK at this example and offer help

Bigfoot68

First, let me say i would be happy for a RV of any value 10 cents or above...not a LOP of any kind.....but Can anyone shed some light on this LOP example?:

1) Iraq Drops 3 zeros off the currency with no change in value and gives 6 months to exchange money. ex: 25000 dinar bill gets exchanged for a 25 dinar bill...10,000 dinar bill gets exchanged to 10 dinar bill etc....the new bills are a 1 to 1 exchange for our dollar or even a 2 to 1 exchange with our dollar. With a LOP and RV at the same time... they would get the high bills in and move lower bills into circulation and slightly change the value of the new bills against our dollar. On this example.(LOP and RV at the same time)..Iraq would not spend very much at all and we would make only even or double our us money on our investment. My point is for this example...after the 6 months are up on getting all the bills into iraq....iraqs dinar would be worth most likely double our dollar but did not have to pay much for it to happen since they did a LOP and RV at the same time. So if it came out like this...which i pray it won't.... after they announce it...our 25k dinar bill is worth either $25 dollars-(1 to 1 against the US dollar but with a LOP at the same time) or $50 dollars-(2 to 1 against the US dollar with a LOP at the same time) my question is.... Is this possible? and why wouldn't they do it that way????

let me make this clear... I would be pissed off if that is how it goes down. but iraq people may just double their money...so i don't know???

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

First, let me say i would be happy for a RV of any value 10 cents or above...not a LOP of any kind.....but Can anyone shed some light on this LOP example?:

1) Iraq Drops 3 zeros off the currency with no change in value and gives 6 months to exchange money. ex: 25000 dinar bill gets exchanged for a 25 dinar bill...10,000 dinar bill gets exchanged to 10 dinar bill etc....the new bills are a 1 to 1 exchange for our dollar or even a 2 to 1 exchange with our dollar. With a LOP and RV at the same time... they would get the high bills in and move lower bills into circulation and slightly change the value of the new bills against our dollar. On this example.(LOP and RV at the same time)..Iraq would not spend very much at all and we would make only even or double our us money on our investment. My point is for this example...after the 6 months are up on getting all the bills into iraq....iraqs dinar would be worth most likely double our dollar but did not have to pay much for it to happen since they did a LOP and RV at the same time. So if it came out like this...which i pray it won't.... after they announce it...our 25k dinar bill is worth either $25 dollars-(1 to 1 against the US dollar but with a LOP at the same time) or $50 dollars-(2 to 1 against the US dollar with a LOP at the same time) my question is.... Is this possible? and why wouldn't they do it that way????

let me make this clear... I would be pissed off if that is how it goes down. but iraq people may just double their money...so i don't know???

There would not be a removal of the bigger bills without a change in its value.....we all wanna use the term LOP but thats not really what it is....its a redenomination.....a LOP would be removing every single bill period and having an entirely new currency out there but thats not the case....only a removal of the biggest bills, the ones with 3 zeros....and so for them to put out the smaller denomination bills would also require them to raise the value of the currency....there actions are to ease cash transactions in the marketplace by reducing amount of cash needed to be carried around....if they put out smaller bills and didnt change the value of the currency they would be making things worse!! what they are referring to when saying that a 25k dinar will worth 25 new dinar is the PURCHASING power.....that the new 25 dinar note will be equal in its PURCHASING power as to that of a previous 25k note....you cant just all of a sudden declare that all 25k notes are only actually 25 dinar....you have to stand behind the printed value on a bill, you have to honor your currency that you printed for what it is no matter what! Now when they do implement the smaller denoms out in circulation and they are trying to "remove the three zeros" at that point they will of had to RV so we arent going to be sitting there exchanging the bigger bills for the newer dinar, we will be exchanging our bigger bills for US dollars....hell at least I am...dont know bout all of you but im tryin to get off this ride ASAP!!!

• Upvote 3

Can you better explain it? I thought my LOP and RV example is a revaluation...especially if their dinar comes out 2 to 1 against the dollar....it just means they would pay out in us dollars double than what the dinars say on them...after the LOP?? Just need why this can't happen...because i damn sure don't want it to...

What im tryin to say is that there is no LOP....just removal of the three biggest bills because when it revalues there wont be a need for those huge bills....like we dont have the need anymore for the 1000 dollar bills and the ones that were bigger then that....a LOP would be a devaluation of sorts because they would have to change ALL the bills.....but all they are doing is removing the three zero bills....not the 500, 250, or 50.....those will still be in use....they are just going to be adding 25,10,5, and 1 dinar notes along with coins to the 500,250, and 50 notes.....they need to attract investors and show stability which wont happen if they devalue or what people say LOP.....the term LOP shouldnt really be used cause thats not what they are doing by removing the bigger bills from circulation.....the talk of exchanging the bigger bills for the newer dinar notes is for IN country....we investors will not be doing that....when they revalue and put the newer bills out we will be exchanging our bigger bills for US dollars at the current exchange rate which from what is being stated would be around 84 cents.....of course none of this is set in stone so we dont know 100 percent what the rates or what the RV will be.....but using the term LOP doesnt fit this senerio...thats not what they are doing....is that a better explanation?? im tryin bigfoot....i dont know how else to state it....can anyone else jump in too and maybe help me explain this?

but to remove a 25k bill and put out smaller denoms to replace it without deleting 3 zeros would do the opposite. They would carry more paper currency...example 25k= 500- 50 dinar bills. Are you saying they would only get a $25 dinar bill??? then what about a 50 dinar bill??? what is that worth in your example? if they remove 3 zeros we would get screwed right??? otherwise if i was iraqi and lived in iraq...i would change for the dollar instead in your example...I need clarification.... I am a businessman...i would delete 3 zeros and then RV at the same time for a 3 to 1 ratio. That only affects the outstanding money...after that investors will see their 3 dinar to our 1 dollar and see the strength of their currency...

Again, i want it to happen your way and i feel it will (RV-July 1st at .86 to 1.86) be but want to bring this point up for review???

Rick

they can but they have to explain their buying power is unchanged or better....

Deleting 3 zeros is there way of saying removing the bigger bills from circulation....25k, 10k, 5k and so on.....you have to remember they speak differently and use different terms then what we would to describe actions......removal of three zeros, deleting three zeros both equal removing the larger bills from circulation...thats all that means....doesnt mean LOP or anything else....just means removing the larger bills because the value of their currency is going to raise dramatically so there wont be a need to have those out in the marketplace......it would be like you or me going to the gas station and buying a 99cent drink with a 1000 dollar bill....how many registers that you know of will have that kind of change to give you?

• Upvote 3

ok....Thanks...I get it now...much better explanation! My rate is .86 on July1st... I just wanted to clarify that point because it was being tossed around.

Yeah I feel you bigfoot, I hope it happens more than anybody. Your theory however is valid, that very well could happen. Retiring the existing currency is possible. But it just as well could RV, no matter what anyone tells you, NOBODY knows what will happen, no rumors no intel, nothing. It is all a big pile of bull until the day. One thing i do know for fact, something is getting ready to happen! Go RV

Yeah I feel you bigfoot, I hope it happens more than anybody. Your theory however is valid, that very well could happen. Retiring the existing currency is possible. But it just as well could RV, no matter what anyone tells you, NOBODY knows what will happen, no rumors no intel, nothing. It is all a big pile of bull until the day. One thing i do know for fact, something is getting ready to happen! Go RV

Just a heads up it was stated in more than one Iraq news posting that the value of both the higher denomination and lower denomination bills would be valid and legal tender until all the large bills were pulled from circulation, it's in the posts, not sure where but it's in here. Search for Shabibi, I believe he was the one who stated it...

V

• Upvote 2