Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 4 November 2015

Adam Montana

that hammock does indeed look like an amazing deco stop!

I've never been to Bora Bora... unfortunately, it's not in my list of places I can write off as a business trip (yet).

====================

Side note, for those that read this far - I'm getting some positive messages from my contacts regarding possible movement on this. 

HCL is definitely a hot item right now... excited to see how this proceeds :twothumbs:

GO RVVVVV!!!!

:praying: Keeping the faaaaaaaaaaith!!!!!! Yes sir!!  :praying:

Great to see ya my friend...hope all is well in Bumper-land 

Thank You, all is well in Bumper-land  I am still on here everyday but haven't been staying on quite as long as normal due to a new girlfriend plus taking care of some medical stuff trying to get my health better!  If you ever need me just send me a message and I will get back to you ASAP!!    :) :) :)

Come On RV!!!!!

Thank You, all is well in Bumper-land  I am still on here everyday but haven't been staying on quite as long as normal due to a new girlfriend plus taking care of some medical stuff trying to get my health better!  If you ever need me just send me a message and I will get back to you ASAP!!     :) :) :)

Come On RV!!!!!

I always need ya!!!!!   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

• Upvote 2

No offense intended but a lot of these questions were not answered versus fluffed over with reiteration- I would love to hear the answer versus a list to this question- and sandflys question. They were very relevant and your answer was so vague and not answering the question. Appreciate your opinion and would love a more detailed explanation related to the question. Is that possible to take another stab?

The question;

RV-2-Day

t what dictates that the RV has to take place "close or right after" an HCL occurs and not at some future date of the CBI choosing?

Your response:

I don't know who was excited about Chapter 11, but I've always said 3 things need

to happen:

1. Stable GOI (Done!)

2. Chapter 7 (Done!)

3. HCL (ALMOST!)

The list versus an answer as to the question "what.." could use an answer of your opinion regarding the mechanism - which I'm sure you have a solid one on to get you so excited - which is great and my fingers are crossed - but what is the mechanism that leads to an eminent rv versus more of the same

Especially when there is financial crisis and plummeting oil process --- And this relates to sandflys question:

sandfly HA ADAM, WITH ALL THE ME COUNTRY'S FALLING SHORT WITH THERE MONEY. AND THE IMF DROPPING SOME OF THERE RATING'S. HOW DOES THIS HELP IRAQ AND THE RV - RI.

Your answer:

HOLY COW THAT'S A LOT OF TEXT!

I'm not concerned with the other countries in the ME, and most likely we're just watching

a natural adjustment in the balance of the world.

Iraq is Iraq, and they are capable of succeeding regardless of what other countries do.

--

Can you answer "how"?

Would appreciate another stab, thanks

***///

Good to see you so happy, Chief ! :tiphat:

Your delight with the progress is contagious and so we. too, are gittin' giddy ! :D^_^

Ditto

Great news! If it's for the 2016 Budget, they will have to approve prior to that in 2015. Correct?

Manage expectations - one year they didn't approve the budget until the summer the next year - I think that was 2013. Good news is that was Malikis reign

Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

When I got into this I was leery - but I determined that what if this came to fruition and I had passed on it - and all my friends around me celebrated their good faith in this coming to pass. So I bought what I could afford to lose and would fritter away on other stuff - and while this is taking longer than I anticipated, I'm still really glad that I took the leap of faith. I'm not sorry for it, have not missed the funds that I used to purchase the dinar and continue to be patient. And when this hits, I will be in Bora Bora, umbrella drink in hand and my feet in that beautiful turquoise sea.

that hammock does indeed look like an amazing deco stop!

I've never been to Bora Bora... unfortunately, it's not in my list of places I can write off as a business trip (yet).

====================

Side note, for those that read this far - I'm getting some positive messages from my contacts regarding possible movement on this.

HCL is definitely a hot item right now... excited to see how this proceeds :twothumbs:

GO RVVVVV!!!!

Fingers and toes crossed

D-64: GOOD questions, thx!

A response WOULD help us......................................... :shrug:

Thanks I hope to hear more as well

An RV/RI between now and the end of the year could make a nice addition to the Tax coffers for next year and the elections. I bet that would make for some interesting conversations around the water coolers in Washington.

• Upvote 1

If anything comes of this I will donate some more money to the Wounded Warriors project run by the USO. Donations go to US troops and families to allow Veterans to 'Heal with Honor.' Regardless of your political views or affiliations, we owe these men, women and families more than just our respect. I hope there will be opportunities to also help the long suffering Iraqis, too.

Edited by bkeiller
  • Upvote 1

If anything comes of this I will donate some more money to the Wounded Warriors project run by the USO. Donations go to US troops and families to allow Veterans to 'Heal with Honor.' Regardless of your political views or affiliations, we owe these men, women and families more than just our respect. I hope there will be opportunities to also help the long suffering Iraqis, too.

I second this especially the 2nd to help the Iraqi people!

All vets and Iraqis need special PTSD therapy EMDR - will really change the game for all to be healed from the terror of war.

Absolutely wonderful sentiments, but you might want to better vette the organisation you donate to. Unfortunately there has been quite a bit of controversy about how much WW receives and who actually receives the benefits as well as what they are.

It is wonderful we have so many members who have plans to help others, and we are sure most members would like to be certain that the help they hope to provide actually gets to where they attend it to go.

• Upvote 4

A quick search of WWP shows that WWP CEO Steve Nardizzi makes $375,000 per year "plus company vacations, parties and events".  Only about HALF of every dollar you give goes toward wounded vets.  That's more than Okie makes as a pumper.

Fisher House reports 95% of all donations going directly to help veterans.  :bravo:

Edited by okane
  • Upvote 1

A quick search of WWP shows that WWP CEO Steve Nardizzi makes $375,000 per year "plus company vacations, parties and events".  Only about HALF of every dollar you give goes toward wounded vets.  That's more than Okie makes as a pumper.

Fisher House reports 95% of all donations going directly to help veterans.  :bravo:

there's a reason I'm so anti-501c3 :(

I promoted WWP pretty heavily about 5 years ago, and I believe they were a good organization at the time.

I still believe they are a good organization, but I'm not giving my hard earned dollar to a company that takes 40 cents of it on things other than a WW. I'd be ok with 10 or maybe even 20... but not 40.

That's why we did our own work in Dominica. We may not have been the most efficient group, but every penny we spent was used to help Dominicans, and not a penny went into a CEOs pocket.

• Upvote 11

I'd call that 100% efficient, Adam.  Great job, that was fun to be a part of. 

Where is the government on this?  The 501c sounds like THE place to be for a scammer.  Some of these guys should be on that show, "America Greed"

• Upvote 1