Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 4 November 2015

Adam Montana

Per XE.COM, as of 1235 CST, IQD/USD was 1120.

Nowhere near where we want it of course, but I believe this is the lowest rate I have for this issuance of the IQD.

Other than a couple of brief blips, it has not really been over 1130 for the last 3 weeks.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Umbertino...Yeah I thought I was smarter than that... but sometime the other side of my brain wins out with it's "You're invincible lie"  :eyebrows:  Thank God for thick rubber soled speedo flip flops and a sightly worse for ware Guardian Angel going the extra mile again on my behalf  :bravo:  :angel:  :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

I survived a lightning strike last night...Ya think it's a sign LOL?....It sure was to me...Don't stand out in the rain with a flashlight in your hand ...like the statue of Liberty..even if the power went off...the next strike might turn your power off permanently.....;):angel:  :shrug:  :backflip:

Glad you are still here ! that's some scary stuff when you have time to reflect on your whole life. You are truly blessed.
  • Upvote 1

I have not researched the thread regarding the Roth IRA (hopefully someone will bring it over), but apart from being VIP/OSI, I have bought some dinar through a Roth IRA.  I bought it through a dealer and used one of the dealer's recommended investment companies.  So far I have been pleased.  I do pay an annual fee.  Also, you have to buy dinar to fund the IRA; you cannot use dinar you already own.  I hope this helps.  Moderators, delete if I have said anything I should not have.

well guess only time will tell if they really put that into the budget, which if they do means that they have to do something to make it happen prior to that. Now the big question is when will they do the 2016 budget....January or December. LOL

• Upvote 1

I have a feeling it's going to be a VERY good time to be in VIP soon. :twothumbs:

WOW, that is "Good News"....and I'm not even gonna get upset about the use of the that foul four letter word that starts with an "S"!!!  :rolleyes:  ;)

Sandfly Adam and all you hard workin' Mods...I'm thinkin' we are all gonna need some "Vitamin Sea"!!! 

i-need-vitamin-sea-quote-1.jpg

• Upvote 3

Side note, for those that read this far - I'm getting some positive messages from my contacts regarding possible movement on this. 

HCL is definitely a hot item right now... excited to see how this proceeds :twothumbs:

GO RVVVVV!!!!

I'm thinking I'll have a little trouble sleeping!

:twothumbs:

:cigar:

THANK YOU, ADAM (and CONTACTS)

:tiphat:

• Upvote 3

just wondering cause i put it away

should i dust off the thong and get ready

adam was gonna promote me on tour but delays happened

let me know

i will dust off and verify for moth holes

Yeah, a moth hole is about the right size, huh davis?

I've never been to Bora Bora... unfortunately, it's not in my list of places I can write off as a business trip (yet).

I'm Pretty Sure That They Might Have Prospective Members Like SandFly's On The Beaches Of Bora Bora ! ;)

THANKS ADAM

QUIT BEING SUCH A CHATTERBOX AND GO AND CHECK UR FACEBOOK TO SEE IF U'VE GOT COUSINS IN BORA BORA ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2