Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 4 November 2015

Adam Montana

Thanks as always, Adam.

As a fan since 1965, and a later a stockholder of the Packers all I can say is...

EMBARRASING performance on Sunday but all wake-up calls are and it is not the first or last time.

One can be mad, as we are human and care but you don't change your colors just because they don't show up for a game.

Cheers

• Upvote 1

Thanks as always, Adam.

As a fan since 1965, and a later a stockholder of the Packers all I can say is...

EMBARRASING performance on Sunday but all wake-up calls are and it is not the first or last time.

One can be mad, as we are human and care but you don't change your colors just because they don't show up for a ga

Embarrassing is being a Lions fan....  Once in awhile they have a good year.  But then reality checks back in.

Edited by TexasMike1958
  • Upvote 3

I survived a lightning strike last night...Ya think it's a sign LOL?....It sure was to me...Don't stand out in the rain with a flashlight in your hand ...like the statue of Liberty..even if the power went off...the next strike might turn your power off permanently.....;):angel:  :shrug:  :backflip:  

• Upvote 6

I believe my heart rate has slightly increased with this news. Although I remain cautiously optimistic.

I don't often allow my heart rate to increase, but when I do, I prefer an RV!!

Thank you Adam!! Always looking forward to your updates!!

Edited by jimbarnhardt
  • Upvote 5

I survived a lightning strike last night...Ya think it's a sign LOL?....It sure was to me...Don't stand out in the rain with a flashlight in your hand ...like the statue of Liberty..even if the power went off...the next strike might turn your power off permanently..... ;):angel:  :shrug:  :backflip:  

Glad you made it safe...Ciao

• Upvote 2