Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TennWolfMan - TNT Bank Story: OK, Here We Go !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Looking For A Silver Bullet For The Wolfman !

TNT:

TennWolfMan OK, Here We Go

I went to my appointment and met with my W/M. She said the rates WERE on the screen but not the tellers screen. She also said her reason for me coming in was---This thing is so close that it can happen at any time.

There was a process that will take place when people come in to exchange and she wanted to get all my things(cashiers checks for payoffs, etc) and other things we had talked about taken care of up front so in my excitement I wont leave anything out.

In other words--simplify things. I gave her my list of things to do and she made a copy. She said that she feels good that I am a jump start ahead now and ready.. Imagine a wealth manager saying - its that close.

Now please remember--She called me to come in. please dont bombard the banks and W/M because it simply doesnt work that way..

Guess what???? Its here--hang on just a little while longer and then live life like you have always wanted to live. And PIF for sure. Love you guys--Wolfy

From Chat:

TennWolfMan: ok folks--all I know is what the W/M told me--she has an idea that its upon us unless something changes, no one really knows but what she did this morning was fire up my hopes again

She would not let me see the screen--She said that the rates fluctuated and besides she didnt have the athority to show or tell rates

I know in my knower that we are so very close now- Thank you Lord

RValready: Tenn, did they take your currency, or just your info?

TennWoldMan: rvalready-took pictures of the serial numbers but I kept the currency….not a wf bank

RValready: I love the fact that the WM told you it was a scam, and now she is setting you up to exchange.

mangelo :my friend just text me and said we are going to meet him [the Iraqi] around 2:30 to 3pm hope to get some good answers. have a good day!

Mangelo : I am going with my friend and meeting his friend that has relatives in Iraq and told him they are celebrating and spending money from their card.

Pastor John : GA family. Here is a fact that just happen to me at tier one. I asked about the dong and was quote .41 but pending. Just happen. God Bless.

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 8

Hey Tex, are you a "dong holder"?

Can you give a buddy a hand.  I have some dong.  But I don't have anyone to hold it for me.

Anybody??

Actually, I misspoke.  I only have "a" dong.  Even if it was .41 I don't think I'll come out ahead.

This stupid dinar ride makes for some stupid humor to go along with it. Sorry, but I just can't help it.

• Upvote 1

I'm still intreagued as to why it is only TNT who have bank stories ,ffs how many people live in America

***///

These tools that post for him are more than likely paid paltry sums to keep him relevant and

perpetuate his own myth of self-importance across the IQD boards.  :facepalm3:

Not unlike hobummer, he, too, is a psychopathic narcissist :eek:

A real pimp mentality<_<

ToeNailTony belongs in a cage.  :deadhorse:

And what financial institution is going to cut cashiers checks "in advance" for disbursement

based on funds that don't even exist yet?  :huh:  :blink:

• Upvote 2

***///

These tools that post for him are more than likely paid paltry sums to keep him relevant and

perpetuate his own myth of self-importance across the IQD boards.  :facepalm3:

Not unlike hobummer, he, too, is a psychopathic narcissist :eek:

A real pimp mentality<_<

ToeNailTony belongs in a cage.  :deadhorse:

And what financial institution is going to cut cashiers checks "in advance" for disbursement

based on funds that don't even exist yet?  :huh:  :blink:

None, its all a bunch of pumping to sell more dinar.....its been going since before 2010 and its all Luigis fault....

he started it

• Upvote 1

The truth never needs a lie, but a lie always needs the truth,what have you become????????????????????? and don"t even know it ??????????????? FOR WHAT PURPOSE ? YOU HAVE NO PURPOSE DO YOU?????????????????????????? BUT TO LIE AND CREATE FALSE HOPE AND SORROW TO THOSE IN NEED. HOW SAD.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

After six years...here they still are for our listening enjoyment.

End Quote

But we're not forced to go looking for their enlightening messages at  gunpoint...right? I mean...after 6 years some of us should know better......It's NOT mandatory to go check THEIR messages to the masses.....Don't you agree Lou?

Edited by umbertino

Hey Tex, are you a "dong holder"?

Can you give a buddy a hand.  I have some dong.  But I don't have anyone to hold it for me.

Anybody??

Actually, I misspoke.  I only have "a" dong.  Even if it was .41 I don't think I'll come out ahead.

This stupid dinar ride makes for some stupid humor to go along with it. Sorry, but I just can't help it.

Is that .41 inches or centimeters??

Either way, I would be telling everybody

• Upvote 1

After six years...here they still are for our listening enjoyment.

End Quote

But we're not forced to go looking for their enlightening messages at  gunpoint...right? I mean...after 6 years some of us should know better......It's NOT mandatory to go check THEIR messages to the masses.....Don't you agree Lou?

Agree.

Everyone whines & complains about TNT but break their necks to get to his latest post.

WTF - Neg's For A Clearly Labeled In The Title 'TNT BS Bank Story' (Unlike Luigi's Hidden Gems) ! :blink: 

Just Don't Open It If U Can't Handle TNT Members Lying Thru Their Tooth ! :o

DBfnVqu.gif

:D      :D      :D

• Upvote 7

***///

Doubled-up that Plus+1, SYNOPSIS !

Pretty snarky move to ever neg The THUG !

And another Plus+1 for you for bein' a stand-up cat, SYN ! :tiphat:

Agreed Dont neg a poster who has well over 24,000 pluses in his/her portfolio....you stand alone Edited by Texas1
  • Upvote 2